Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
yes, it was always the case.
Indian establishment has been trying to ignore this for the sake of diplomatic relationship.

Sheik Mujibur Rahman was a strong proponent of two nation theory.
I have heard he travelled in riot torn bihar villages during that era , stoking more violence .
All in all we have east pakistan again , looks like eastern command will itself fight two front war .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I have heard he travelled in riot torn bihar villages during that era , stoking more violence .
All in all we have east pakistan again , looks like eastern command will itself fight two front war .
GoI needs to do a long term scientific investment (like polls and media organisation ) in Bangladesh to record Bangladeshi public sentiment periodically region wise, so that we at least are not caught by surprise again and again.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They have forgotten the sacrifices of their ancestors . Just imagine how their souls would feel after getting to know what their future generations are doing . Poor souls ☹
this is a misnomer, read the 5-6 posts prior to your post.

doreamon

Country flag
Bengal was center point of direct action day riot . There was onesided migration of begali hindu from east pakistan region unlike panjab where migration happened from both sides . it was started there first by muslim league leadership . Attrocity continues till today . And it has been happening on this side of the border as well as a experiment . Creation of Bangladesh was result of pakjabi ego not dilution of islamist tandency . It is still there . And has been bolstered over time by ISI supported mullha and oil money .

Makes me laugh whn a communist bengali hindu talks abt making a greater Bengal separated from india .. lol . Have seen few of them in internet .

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
as long as people also remember that there was a large section of Bangladeshi population which supported paki atrocities pre-1971 and post-1971, Bangladesh even had military coup and military dictator.

when we say India liberated Bangladesh, there were many who didn’t want to be liberated.

But yes, it is safe to assume Bangladeshis will do something stupid wrt India in medium term.

Not dismantling the paki trained bd military was a huge mistake.

Should have only left them with a decentralised police force.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Once they know you are Hindu, this is what happens

Not surprised, happens in India as well
If Muslim actors wish Happy Diwali or Happy Dussehra etc, they get the same from a lot of “samuday vishesh” people on social media.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Once they know you are Hindu, this is what happens

Not surprised, happens in India as well
If Muslim actors wish Happy Diwali or Happy Dussehra etc, they get the same from a lot of “samuday vishesh” people on social media.
Muh Sonar Kangla :pound:
1637918997483.png

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
That's her level of knowledge that , she says india is a 18th century word .
Na iam serious , as ezsasa said it's very difficult to interpret west pakistani and east pakistani brain.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
If I were to come in face to face with this creature , would not leave this thing alive .(which I wish , I dont as I cannot tolerate a stinking rakibool rat )
The way these haramis lie , so openly and so brazenly is mind boggling .
These makkar haramis now suck to the porks on their forum.
We don't care about it but the way these rats lie is just shows their dual and unreliable character
Saale kangle

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Kanglus pretend to be secular when you meet one in person (especially outside their swamp land). Their real nature is found online, where they can hide under anonymous handles.
Really ?Have you met any ~

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
2 kanglus used to study in my department at college (apparently GoI has a quota for these retards). Apart from that you can see many Kanglus in Kolkata (around New Market area). I still remember those two getting trolled when kanglus lost Asia cup against India.
What ?? Is there any quota for Burmese ?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
2 kanglus used to study in my department at college (apparently GoI has a quota for these retards). Apart from that you can see many Kanglus in Kolkata (around New Market area). I still remember those two getting trolled when kanglus lost Asia cup against India.
What does even GOI think , sometimes I don't understand
Nobody understands anyway

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles