Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

slayingheaven

Country flag
Long live Biden, May he live long enough & import for refugees

View attachment 242920

South african boer is upset...oh noo ...muh whitey genocideeee, see the likes on that Felon Musk tweet, Is Nazi white cuckservative alt white gora tears...

View attachment 242922
I thought the Elon Musk guy is kinda cool for all his tech antics....but now he is too much into White Men scarecrow talk. We all know the conservative-liberal circus show is run by white men alone and everyone is their pawn. He is barking up the wrong tree.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
FBI, CIA will crash them hard but the same CIA fuels such people in other countries.
Have you heard of contras , the Indonesian genocide of communists , the panamian inavsion , and more such things.
One thing they didnt do back in the day was to fund commies , it was the department of the Soviets and now the chinese have overtaken it.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Jimih

Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
View attachment 242938View attachment 242932
This writer is lying from his god forsaken ass.
Jamnagr is a medium sized city traditionally famous for brass copper work.
Today the the city is dotted by essar and reliance apartments.
It has a structured area plan , so very organised too
Along with that , it has an airbase , an army base and a naval base .
So you have Asia's largest refinary with a fertilizer factory nearby various others industrial plants ۔
Unlike ole Brittin ، where the most industrialised place is Tony pandy۔

Cheran

Country flag
1709660961491.png

Look at this graphic.

LHS - Wedding
RHS - Poor people in slums

How old is the two bit dolt who came up with this? I am sure that had the wedding not been done the daily earning would have increased from 4 to 8 pounds.

Cant launch a ship
Cant launch a factory
Cant launch a rocket
Cant launch a satellite
Now a private Indian citizen cannot hold a wedding
Cant do anything without these two bit whining yelping howling inbred donkey cock-sucking Briturd gorehole filth yapping like a post menopausal syphilis/gonorrhea/yeast ridden whore.

1709661518878.png

1709661553234.png

Can fund atrocious stupid thieving monarchist ceremony but dont have money for babies.
Can fund terrorism in Russia but dont have money for babies.

And yes a big thoo for brown sold out for hire coolies kanging to this.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
View attachment 242964

Victoria Nuland resigned as US Deputy Secretary of State, Deputy Secretary for Management John Bass will temporarily take her place

Official Statement from Blinken over her resignation; and here he quoted -
"It is Victoria's leadership in Ukraine that diplomats and foreign policy scholars will study for years to come. Her efforts were indispensable in resisting Putin's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, in forging a global coalition to ensure his strategic failure, and in helping Ukraine reach the day when it can get back on its feet - democratically, economically and militarily"
1709666233425.png

Last edited:

Dr_Deep

Country flag
It's fueled by incel whites who have better success with Asian women compared to White women.

They can leave all those WHite Wahman and go to SE Asia to find those 'Trad Wives"...more Goris for me. Some of these Anglos Wahmen are not bad deal especially when you compare them to the Avg Papa ki Pari Jeetas from South Delhi who want to have best of the both worlds..

jadoogar

Country flag
119M+ views on this post ! There's definitely someone behind this campaign.

Actually rape is very common in Spain. But the "victims" get over it in a few days, rape is rarely prosecuted
I know for a fact that American College Students often go to Spain to study (basically partying), & often get rapes at a party. They come back to the apartment cry to anyone who will listen and then get over it....

Spain is now trying to (or already has) changed rape laws and
a law that no means no

In fact I don't know this but I suspect that rape is not a big deal in most of Europe....
I remember the case of the IMF deputy chief (?) who was trapped by and had the encounter with the US hotel maid... managed to take the flight out or he would have been jailed in Amreeka
he had many incidents in his native France also

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Man I have started ignoring these media houses even while living in the West... when Ram Mandir was inaugurated our favourite Big Black C@ck Broadcasting Corporation did a video on its Hindi section on how some of the residents of Ayodhya were unhappy and felt cheated on the promises made by the government. Things which even the LW Media wont report..these Brits some how decide to make an issue of..

Pythonlover

Country flag
Man I have started ignoring these media houses even while living in the West... when Ram Mandir was inaugurated our favourite Big Black C@ck Broadcasting Corporation did a video on its Hindi section on how some of the residents of Ayodhya were unhappy and felt cheated on the promises made by the government. Things which even the LW Media wont report..these Brits some how decide to make an issue of..
I have already treat them with disdain. Before reading any piece by foreign media, I start with the assumption that it is propaganda piece. One thing is clear, though this type of propaganda may somewhat hurt us in short run, in long run, our economic and military might is all that will matter. We must focus on it.

Though soft power helps, we can build it strongly later. It is not like we don't have soft power, but yeah, we have a lot of negative stereotypes on us as well. But we can change those things later too. Our first goal should be raw power. Let the foreign media bark. If it doesn't affect our elections and investments significantly, just ignore it. When we will command respect with hard power, things will automatically fall in line.

Blademaster

In fact I don't know this but I suspect that rape is not a big deal in most of Europe....
I remember the case of the IMF deputy chief (?) who was trapped by and had the encounter with the US hotel maid... managed to take the flight out or he would have been jailed in Amreeka
he had many incidents in his native France also
What are you talking about? He got arrested and got frogged marched to jail. It was front page news for several months. He had to stay in the US until the prosecutors dropped the case for lack of evidence because the testimony of the alleged victim wasn't reliable and was full of holes. His career got ruined and his political ambitions were destroyed.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
It's fueled by incel whites who have better success with Asian women compared to White women.

He is right though, western women are dangerous along with their system of laws and culture. Also they have become completely unsuitable for any form of long term relationship like marriage in order to raise the future generation. I don't blame any man from avoiding them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles