Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

WarmongerLSK

Country flag
This is a routine now. Indian RW starts following a right winger from the west. Bonus points if he is misogynistic, sexist, racist(they don't care about Indians hence don't talk about them). Nibba would speak against woke and left, hence will gain traction. RWs retweet/share his content. Then suddenly one day, nibba says something about Hindus/India/Indians or how British were somehow "did the right thing". All hell breaks loose, RWs take a U-turn. Bhosadpillers will be like "What did he say that was wrong". Randi Rona for 2-3 weeks. Then it dies down, then the shit show repeats. RW never learns. Especially the young'uns.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
This is a routine now. Indian RW starts following a right winger from the west. Bonus points if he is misogynistic, sexist, racist(they don't care about Indians hence don't talk about them). Nibba would speak against woke and left, hence will gain traction. RWs retweet/share his content. Then suddenly one day, nibba says something about Hindus/India/Indians or how British were somehow "did the right thing". All hell breaks loose, RWs take a U-turn. Bhosadpillers will be like "What did he say that was wrong". Randi Rona for 2-3 weeks. Then it dies down, then the shit show repeats. RW never learns. Especially the young'uns.
That Kumaoni guy is a kid, easily impressionable and not very good at making opinions independent by oneself
Will see his simping going forward

Jimih

Country flag
Tata Bye Bye Khatam..
Mohtarma was the female version of Justin Trudueu ...overly preachy and virtue signalling.
now has to step down in shame..
She was getting so much PR from Late Comedians like Stephen Colbert who mostly of the Left
Wasn't her strict COVID restrictions guidelines was also the cause for her resignation?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Even though he is Indian but I feel that he is wasting his time educating the brittards who believe that entire Asia lives in stone age, if anything those subhumans will send more "aid" for dubious NGOs to stop our progress.

Kumaoni

I live in the west so I have no choice but to support him v sorry.

Kumaoni

Oye @Kumaoni

Dekh kya keh raha hain ye

Sala Telangana mein Aa jao. Hath pair alag karke Mujra karvayenge iski Gaand mein danda dalke.

Fucking idiot.

For all his Bakchodi about money, power, status etc.. I have a single response.

मा कुरु धनजन यौवन गर्वं
हरति निमेषात्-कालः सर्वम् |
मायामयमिदम्-अखिलं हित्वा
ब्रह्मपदं त्वं प्रविश विदित्वा ||

Do not take pride in wealth, friends and youth. Each one of these is destroyed within an instant by Time. Free yourself from the illusion of the world of māyā and attain the realm of brahman, timeless truth

Adi Shankaracharya, Bhajagovindam, verse 11.
Lol why tf do u think I care about him specifically? I could care less about him, but the main reason I support him is not because it’s him, but him getting arrested jeapordizes most men

WarmongerLSK

Country flag
Lol why tf do u think I care about him specifically? I could care less about him, but the main reason I support him is not because it’s him, but him getting arrested jeapordizes most men
Genuine question, how so? It's not like he has any bearing on any decisions that governments take. He wasn't stopping anything related to feminism or wokeism. He never had the power nor the capability to do so. It's not like he could sway a thousand dudes at a wave of his hand. Jordan Peterson had a much larger audience and much stronger arguments. What happened? Nothing. The cog turned before he became big, the cog will keep turning after he is gone. I can see that he is somewhat of an icon to you. But fear not, in a couple of years time, every time you are reminded of that nibba, you will cringe like anything. Above all, never fear for your future, cause only after you waste your present will you realise how little it matters. Take care bro.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles