Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

dkkgp

Country flag
The “audio leak” was a video of him play-fucking a woman who CONSENTED to it and even came out later and said it was consensual. What audio leak are you talking about?😅🤣

Two of the ladies who accused Tate of grape aren’t even in Romania. Not to mention, here are VIDEOS OF THEM TWERKING LMAO.

Crazy how a woman would fly all the way to Romania from Miami to get raped. You have no idea how girls work here. They are not your tradni submissive wives, they Look for the best man they can find to brag to their hoe friends.

Bluepilled cucks need to understand that many western foids havedomination fantasies. There’s a reason you see so them flocking to bad boys like the Tates. You know why Richard Ramirez, Ted Bundy, and other serial killers had myriads of fanbases to them? You want me to prove more about female nature?
View attachment 190464
I was definitely not talking about the BDSM video lol. There are legit leaks that are being used as audio evidence in court of law or hasn't the MATRIX been able to send those to you yet lol!

Kumaoni

Also, don't idolize someone just because he has made some money. At one point drug dealers were among the top 10 richest people in the world. They were much bigger than Andrew Tate can ever dream to be but at the end of the day, they were drug dealers.
I have so many friends from my batch at IIT KGP starting up and in general, we celebrate and cheer that but there's is this guy who runs the desi versions of Onlyfans and last year made 80 Cr+ in profits but the rest of us have long dissociated ourselves from him because morals matter. Folks don't pick up his phone in spite of knowing the kind of money he makes. It's not that others couldn't build this or didn't have the idea, we never thought we should be doing something like this Just so that you know Andrew Tate made his money in a very similar manner. Not sure why would you idolize a pimp lord.
Do you think I care about Andrew Tate?🤣. If anything he’s my enemy. He’s a clear example of the female personality detector failing. I find this whole situation comical.

Lots of bluepillers say incels can’t get laid cuz we have shit personalities, but then guys like this get laid and take all our looksmatches.

I support right and wrong. Unfortunately, this is a case of two women attention whoring.

He’s known to say misogynist things, but foids flock to him like birds. Why? Height Halo and Status. He’s a living proof of the blackpill lool.

Kumaoni

I was definitely not talking about the BDSM video lol. There are legit leaks that are being used as video evidence or hasn't the MATRIX been able to send those to you yet lol!
Why don’t you post them? Maybe stop reading CNN and actually do your own research?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
So can a woman if she crosses the wrong people. You are weeping for him because he has a dick?
Bleeding heart for women arent'cha? Nahi degi.

Tate is a waste of a human, but no one is going to cry for a man except men. It is true for women in your life as well.

Now go cry about poor wittle women somewhere else with more women so you get some sympathy pussy.

Moroboshi

Lol you think saying this will make any foid attracted to you? JFL at your bleupileld logic.
Already have my woman. But you keep going at this my man. You will die alone and poor.

If you recover your senses a few years down the line you will realize what an utter moron you were inspite of all the people here telling you in this board. A lot of who are 2-3 times older than you.

LMAO wtf? Men are incarcerated far more than foids.
Because men get into far more shit than women, nimrod.

Moroboshi

Tate is a waste of a human, but no one is going to cry for a man except men. It is true for women in your life as well.

Now go cry about poor wittle women somewhere else with more women so you get some sympathy pussy.
What kind of muddled shitbrain do you have to be on to think any of my comment had a bleedng heart for women?

Kumaoni

Already have my woman. But you keep going at this my man. You will die alone and poor.

If you recover your senses a few years down the line you will realize what an utter moron you were inspite of all the people here telling you in this board. A lot of who are 2-3 times older than you.

Because men get into far more shit than women, nimrod.
Be lucky you don’t date in the west+ name me once when a woman was falsely accused of rape or any crime? Do you understand how one sided WESTERN courts are against men?

Kumaoni

Finally, the matrix seems to getting to you via me
I knew you were going to post this. 😅

Assuming these messages are true, why aren’t they showing the woman’s messages? You realize these conversations are sexual in nature? Also- this woman came out 9 YEARS Later and was literally dating Tate when he allegedly “raped” her. Personality detector fail 😉.

You realize there are women who legit love these kind of men who are dominant right? Not all, not most, but they do exist. Why do you think the trials of Richard Ramirez, a literal rapist, was full of female fans?

Kumaoni

Tate is indeed a waste of a human. I find some of what he says funny, but he is largely doing it because he can due to his status.

dkkgp

Country flag
Do you think I care about Andrew Tate?🤣. If anything he’s my enemy. He’s a clear example of the female personality detector failing. I find this whole situation comical.

Lots of bluepillers say incels can’t get laid cuz we have shit personalities, but then guys like this get laid and take all our looksmatches.

I support right and wrong. Unfortunately, this is a case of two women attention whoring.

He’s known to say misogynist things, but foids flock to him like birds. Why? Height Halo and Status. He’s a living proof of the blackpill lool.
Then why are you so concerned he is thrown in jail? Every day so many people face the same thing!

Kumaoni

Already did. Worked out and not in jail. Now what?

A very appropriate reason to support the top male role model of our times, Andrew Tate.
You sound like a leftist. You are changing the topic here. I don’t care about that guy. He can go fuck himself. However, I only support Andrew tate not cuz I’m his fan, but because this means bad things ahead for men in the west, especially the average man who gets rape charges thrown at him- happened in my college too.

Kumaoni

Then why are you so concerned he is thrown in jail? Every day so many people face the same thing!
Because this is the only case that goes mainstreams and highlights the plight of those innocent people.

Tate is just an unfiltered shit talker. That’s all I see him as. I agree with some of his points,disagree with some, and find some of what he says funny.

Moroboshi

You sound like a leftist. You are changing the topic here. I don’t care about that guy. He can go fuck himself. However, I only support Andrew tate not cuz I’m his fan, but because this means bad things ahead for men in the west, especially the average man who gets rape charges thrown at him- happened in my college too.
False rape cases have been there for decades before him and will continue for decades after that. Simping for a moron who bragged about all the illegal shit he did isn't going to get you the results you want.

dkkgp

Country flag
I knew you were going to post this. 😅

Assuming these messages are true, why aren’t they showing the woman’s messages? You realize these conversations are sexual in nature? Also- this woman came out 9 YEARS Later and was literally dating Tate when he allegedly “raped” her. Personality detector fail 😉.

You realize there are women who legit love these kind of men who are dominant right? Not all, not most, but they do exist. Why do you think the trials of Richard Ramirez, a literal rapist, was full of female fans?
Why she came out after so many years is not a good enough argument for victims of sexual violence in general. It's difficult for a multitude of factors. Whether they were dating or not has to be proven in a court of law but more importantly, whether the fact she consented to the violence or not. It may be she did maybe she did not. All I am saying is it's a fit case for arrest. But let's come to the point of him bragging about the mafia and literally pimping out girls. That itself is enough ground.

Kumaoni

Why she came out after so many years is not a good enough argument for victims of sexual violence in general. It's difficult for a multitude of factors. Whether they were dating or not has to be proven in a court of law but more importantly, whether the fact she consented to the violence or not. It may be she did maybe she did not. All I am saying is it's a fit case for arrest. But let's come to the point of him bragging about the mafia and literally pimping out girls. That itself is enough ground.
He says shit like that because that’s what he’s known for. He’s not actually in the mafia lmao- why does a multimillionaire need to traffick women?

Kumaoni

False rape cases have been there for decades before him and will continue for decades after that. Simping for a moron who bragged about all the illegal shit he did isn't going to get you the results you want.
Ofc, and becuz of bluepillers it will continue to destroy men’s lives.

I am a human and have the right to support whoever I want. My apologies if I don’t agree with you.

dkkgp

Country flag
He says shit like that because that’s what he’s known for. He’s not actually in the mafia lmao- why does a multimillionaire need to traffick women?
Because he came a multimillionaire pimping women and that's what he himself says.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles