Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Kumaoni

Genuine question, how so? It's not like he has any bearing on any decisions that governments take. He wasn't stopping anything related to feminism or wokeism. He never had the power nor the capability to do so. It's not like he could sway a thousand dudes at a wave of his hand. Jordan Peterson had a much larger audience and much stronger arguments. What happened? Nothing. The cog turned before he became big, the cog will keep turning after he is gone. I can see that he is somewhat of an icon to you. But fear not, in a couple of years time, every time you are reminded of that nibba, you will cringe like anything. Above all, never fear for your future, cause only after you waste your present will you realise how little it matters. Take care bro.
Becuase this proves that a man can be thrown into jail with little to zero evidence that proves he did a crime?

skunk works

Country flag
I always wonder what is the need to hold these (((conclaves))) in the same 2-3 western European countries? What do our paan-chewing baboo(n)z do when they go there? What sh*t to Pakistan, Ugandan, Malaysian diplomats etc. Get upto in these countries??
Why not hold a summit in Kenya? I am sure they have all the hotels and can manage security- most nations can, in fact.
Or maybe it is that international diplomacy is merely a game of who can we photograph with their pants down, and then blackmailthem over it.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
This needs a massive counterreply ASAP now!!!! Fuck this Britfag!!!
Much easier to brush injustice under the carpet when you're beneficiaries of it, rather than victims.

He actually thinks few dinky trains(bought with our tax money, built by indentured Indian labourers) makes up for $45 trillion stolen. That much money is enough to buy little Britain a few times over, and then some more, along with all the railways on the planet. His delusions aren't novel either. Seems to be a common theme among Brits. It's what leads them to believe that they fund India's space program.

For people so quick to wash their hands off the Raj's deeds, present day Brits sure revel a lot in the glorious Royal family and past "greatness".

skunk works

Country flag
Much easier to brush injustice under the carpet when you're beneficiaries of it, rather than victims.

He actually thinks few dinky trains(bought with our tax money, built by indentured Indian labourers) makes up for $45 trillion stolen. That much money is enough to buy little Britain a few times over, and then some more, along with all the railways on the planet. His delusions aren't novel either. Seems to be a common themes among Brits. It's what leads them to believe that they fund India's space program.

For people so quick to wash their hands off the Raj's deeds, present day Brits sure revel a lot on the glorious Royal family and past "greatness".
It wasn't even that impressive of a railway. The United States and even imperial Russia had better more extensive railroad.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Now turkey bhi sir chadh kar nachega
Turkroaches are the Porkistanis of Ewwrope so nothing surprising, both are shitholes suffering from hyperinflation, shagged economy, identity crisis, currency crash and what not, but but Kashmir is top priority for dickheads in Lundkara and Pisslamabad :lol:.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
IMG_20230122_102447.jpg

Now turkey bhi sir chadh kar nachega
Turkroaches are the Porkistanis of Ewwrope so nothing surprising, both are shitholes suffering from hyperinflation, shagged economy, identity crisis, currency crash and what not, but but Kashmir is top priority for dickheads in Lundkara and Pisslamabad :lol:.
Ghar mein nahin hain daane.....aur ammi chali.....(you-know-what)

This is their shithole's condition, banana republics jerking each other off...
Is Turkey resorting to some sort of data fudging? Here's the recent Q3 GDP report by TurkStat (their national statistical office). Look that the 3rd quarter. And as I've said before, Turkey just like Pakistan has stagnated.
View attachment 189456
Average household income was 76,733 Turkish Lira. 2021 average exchange rate $1=8.9 Lira. Which means average household income of $8620 in 2021.
View attachment 189467
View attachment 189468

Their annual growth in average household income for this year is yet to come, but if I had to make a hyper optimistic scenario of a whopping 20% growth in average household income (which has never occured in a decade, max being 16.5% in 2019) it turns out at 92,000 Lira i.e. $5542 in 2022 (in a highly optimistic scenario since we can't be sure about the numbers).
View attachment 189469

So maybe to cover this up, they're resorting to data fudging to show better stats to the people. People can correct me.

WarmongerLSK

Country flag
Becuase this proves that a man can be thrown into jail with little to zero evidence that proves he did a crime?
But isn't the dude an UK national. Wasn't he making videos saying "oh! I bribe romanian officials and shit"? Even if just for optics, they have to arrest him no? Also, is this a widespread phenomenon that affects the "common" man? Probably not. I think this is a nothing burger that shouldn't affect you. Pls explain why you think it does.

Kumaoni

So can a woman if she crosses the wrong people. You are weeping for him because he has a dick?
Lol a woman can get thrown into a jail for false rape? Where are you living in? Those 2 whores who were supposedly trafficked aren’t even currently in Romania and were caught by TATES ASSISTANT partying and twerking.
But isn't the dude an UK national. Wasn't he making videos saying "oh! I bribe romanian officials and shit"? Even if just for optics, they have to arrest him no? Also, is this a widespread phenomenon that affects the "common" man? Probably not. I think this is a nothing burger that shouldn't affect you. Pls explain why you think it does.
Actually, if this can affect someone with as much status as Andrew Tate, the average male who can’t even afford a lawyer in certain cases is fucked.

dkkgp

Country flag
There is enough evidence to throw him in jail. There are audio leaks of him bragging about sexually assaulting a woman. This is not the first time he is being charged. He was charged when he was a nobody back in 2015. He openly brags about being a pimp. He deserves to be in jail and is in jail. Also as someone said, anybody can be thrown into jail if they cross certain lines irrespective of gender. He has crossed that. Who the F in their right mind brags about bribing officials, working with Mafias, and bending laws to keep guns?!

Moroboshi

There is enough evidence to throw him in jail. There are audio leaks of him bragging about sexually assaulting a woman. This is not the first time he is being charged. He was charged when he was a nobody back in 2015. He openly brags about being a pimp. He deserves to be in jail and is in jail. Also as someone said, anybody can be thrown into jail if they cross certain lines irrespective of gender. He has crossed that. Who the F in their right mind brags about bribing officials, working with Mafias, and bending laws to keep guns?!
Oh no they threw my hero in jail. How dare they !!11!! - kumaoni (probably)

Kumaoni

There is enough evidence of throwing him in jail. There are audio leaks of him bragging about sexually assaulting a woman. This is not the first time he is being charged. He was charged when he was a nobody back in 2015. He openly brags about being a pimp. He deserves to be in jail and is in jail. Also as someone said anybody can be thrown into jail if they cross certain lines irrespective of gender. He has crossed that. Who the F in their right mind brags about bribing officials, working with Mafias, and bending laws to keep guns?!
The “audio leak” was a video of him play-fucking a woman who CONSENTED to it and even came out later and said it was consensual. What audio leak are you talking about?😅🤣

Two of the ladies who accused Tate of grape aren’t even in Romania. Not to mention, here are VIDEOS OF THEM TWERKING LMAO.

Crazy how a woman would fly all the way to Romania from Miami to get raped. You have no idea how girls work here. They are not your tradni submissive wives, they Look for the best man they can find to brag to their hoe friends.

Bluepilled cucks need to understand that many western foids havedomination fantasies. There’s a reason you see so them flocking to bad boys like the Tates. You know why Richard Ramirez, Ted Bundy, and other serial killers had myriads of fanbases to them? You want me to prove more about female nature?
AC6432FA-9258-4F98-8FF3-BBB754559A59.png

dkkgp

Country flag
Also, don't idolize someone just because he has made some money. At one point drug dealers were among the top 10 richest people in the world. They were much bigger than Andrew Tate can ever dream to be but at the end of the day, they were drug dealers.
I have so many friends from my batch at IIT KGP starting up and in general, we celebrate and cheer that but there's is this guy who runs the desi versions of Onlyfans and last year made 80 Cr+ in profits but the rest of us have long dissociated ourselves from him because morals matter. Folks don't pick up his phone in spite of knowing the kind of money he makes. It's not that others couldn't build this or didn't have the idea, we never thought we should be doing something like this Just so that you know Andrew Tate made his money in a very similar manner. Not sure why would you idolize a pimp lord.

Kumaoni

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles