Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
All Firangis aren't idiotic some of them are as vile as a Human can get.

Here's a Firangi fantasizing about killing all Chinese men and taking the women.

Very similar to what Kashmiri Mullas did with KP's.

View attachment 190214
I always wonder what would happen after let's say 30 yrs when most of the major rich economics would be from Asia? These guys are literally regressing each day and still have balls to be this high?

Vinash

Country flag
I always wonder what would happen after let's say 30 yrs when most of the major rich economics would be from Asia? These guys are literally regressing each day and still have balls to be this high?
Interesting times ahead for sure.

It's going to be funny when their delusions are brought to the ground. I don't expect them to cope well.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
That would have zero impact on a 16 years old, Jesus loving, Jew hating, bullied by blacks, neo nazi boy dreaming of glory of British empire. He certainly would make opinions by searching books on google?

If that would have been the case, there wouldn't have been bullshit assumptions regarding foreign aid or "British infrastructure" etc.. They are nationalistic teens/old hags of UK who run on their confirmation bias than any kind of critical thinking.

Entire western right wing survives on very theory of white superiority and white superiority is a construct of copes and delusions at first place.
Yeah agreed, anyway why would Indian academia affect these white males. Our situation in India is entirely different from that in west. There they have aggressively tried to change the entire social structure too fast and a large amount of diaspora is left behind, here specifically the white males and high rate of divorces and other social problems have left a big hole to fill there.

Here people like Andre Tate comes up to fill that hole. In reality if one was to understand Tate, he is basically scamming millions of men of their insecurities which are a product of western lefties going ape crazy. It's also helped by the fact that all this online dating scene and normalisation of high body counts and promiscuity is seen as just normal is crazy to me. So, it's really easy to scam people through confirmation bias.

I as a young man really pity the young Indian men seeing Tate and other similiar persons, bit*h Indian society is completely different, you don't have to take to heart whatever they say and apply here.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Interesting times ahead for sure.

It's going to be funny when their delusions are brought to the ground. I don't expect them to cope well.
i mean pakis over here think they are above in status to the actual rich countries in the west,east and middle east based on self-delusions and their own religiosity.

if they can delude themselves and not come down to earth, I am sure the westoids can be kept deluded for a long time.I mean they at least had a much more rich and aesthetically pleasing society in comparison to the rest in their own living memory unlike the pakis.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
So, it's really easy to scam people through confirmation bias.
This one line is enough to describe the cause of ignorance in British population.
British and American white supremacists tend to believe that they are superior by birth, so they will believe any bullshit you throw at them and won't verify its authenticity.

You can make a YouTube positive reaction channel to exploit white nationalist insecurities and make money from it like they do to Indians LOL.
i mean pakis over here think they are above in status to the actual rich countries in the west,east and middle east based on self-delusions and their own religiosity.

if they can delude themselves and not come down to earth, I am sure the westoids can be kept deluded for a long time.I mean they at least had a much more rich and aesthetically pleasing society in comparison to the rest in their own living memory unlike the pakis.
Western population will remain with same mindset till end of this century or probably even at beginning of next century.
Asia is certainly growing but its barely an upper middle economy and even behind Latin America in crude indicators. Off course the Mayhem in Latin America, decline of Europe will thin the gap between Asia & Europe and many Asian countries will surpass Europe in living standards, on average, per capita incomes of Asia is going to reach 30-50% of Europe at best in next 30 years.
Asia will look against West Europe like East Europe seems against West Europe, albeit added a far more liberal, industrialized and technologically more advanced society than Europe with more opportunities. It will take another 30-40 years then to grow at income levels of Europe.

Bharatiya

Country flag
What's the cost on BBC for what it did?

1. It's high time we have a narrative setting channel ourselves. Better be something like 51% gov and 49% private. Gov in name, but function as a private company.

2. Inflict pain on stakeholders of BBC. Who are they?

3. Take steps to accelerate UK's decline.

UK is anti-India and its existence won't help us in the long run. We should exploit the fault lines and throw it into chaos however we can.

US has been open about destroying entire nations for its hegemony. China literally runs departments for narrative, propagandas and lot of their subversions.

High time we learn from them and do what we can. We preach peace, peace, and peace on the global stage. I hope we're not going fully Ahimso Paramadharma, even if we might say it.
The war is going on already. If we don't fight, we will lose one day.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
What's the cost on BBC for what it did?

1. It's high time we have a narrative setting channel ourselves. Better be something like 51% gov and 49% private. Gov in name, but function as a private company.

2. Inflict pain on stakeholders of BBC. Who are they?

3. Take steps to accelerate UK's decline.

UK is anti-India and its existence won't help us in the long run. We should exploit the fault lines and throw it into chaos however we can.

US has been open about destroying entire nations for its hegemony. China literally runs departments for narrative, propagandas and lot of their subversions.

High time we learn from them and do what we can. We preach peace, peace, and peace on the global stage. I hope we're not going fully Ahimso Paramadharma, even if we might say it.
The war is going on already. If we don't fight, we will lose one day.
I always wish that someday I wake up and have never to see UK on the face of this Earth. I hope it get isekaied. Whenever the next nuke war happens, I wish a 1000+ nukes falling on those cocky cunts.

Gyyan

Country flag
To all tate fans here.

Dharmocrat

Country flag
To all tate fans here.
Oye @Kumaoni

Dekh kya keh raha hain ye

Sala Telangana mein Aa jao. Hath pair alag karke Mujra karvayenge iski Gaand mein danda dalke.

Fucking idiot.

For all his Bakchodi about money, power, status etc.. I have a single response.

मा कुरु धनजन यौवन गर्वं
हरति निमेषात्-कालः सर्वम् |
मायामयमिदम्-अखिलं हित्वा
ब्रह्मपदं त्वं प्रविश विदित्वा ||

Do not take pride in wealth, friends and youth. Each one of these is destroyed within an instant by Time. Free yourself from the illusion of the world of māyā and attain the realm of brahman, timeless truth

Adi Shankaracharya, Bhajagovindam, verse 11.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles