Closure of DFI effective 10th July 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars no even those who volunteer like @Super Flanker Nibba are busy on the SM than on the scrapping task and @Suryavanshi constantly asking them to focus on the tasks.
I am sorry but I am trying my best to participate as a volunteer. Whether or not I will be able to do it is another thing. I have enough issues which don't allow me to get enough time + my phone battery has some issues too. But I am volunteering to save the following threads.

1. Russia-Ukraine war thread 2022.
2. MiG-21 shoots down F-16 thread.
3. Sukhoi PAKFA thread.
4. Civil war in Ukraine thread (maybe we can leave this out and focus more on saving #1, #2 & #3).

Currently I am in contact with one of the mods who I am working with on the issue. I have a laptop with me, and it has a lot of storage, 4-5 threads will definitely get stored comfortably but the thing is that I still don't know how can I store these threads.

@Azaad @Haldilal & everyone else, please try your best for this. I will do whatever I can, I repeat whatever I can. If I had cash with me that I could donate then I would gladly do so but unfortunate I cannot. I will just see how I can use a software as suggested by another poster here to save these threads.

NutCracker

Country flag
I am sorry but I am trying my best to participate as a volunteer. Whether or not I will be able to do it is another thing. I have enough issues which don't allow me to get enough time + my phone battery has some issues too. But I am volunteering to save the following threads.

3. Sukhoi PAKFA thread.
4. Civil war in Ukraine thread (maybe we can leave this out and focus more on saving #1, #2 & #3).

Currently I am in contact with one of the mods who I am working with on the issue. I have a laptop with me, and it has a lot of storage, 4-5 threads will definitely get stored comfortably but the thing is that I still don't know how can I store these threads.

@Azaad @Haldilal & everyone else, please try your best for this. I will do whatever I can, I repeat whatever I can. If I had cash with me that I could donate then I would gladly do so but unfortunate I cannot. I will just see how I can use a software as suggested by another poster here to save these threads.
dm me in discord

Azaad

Country flag

3. Sukhoi PAKFA thread.

Nobody's asking you for cash. All the rest of the team is asking is people contribute whatever they can which in your case is time.

You can contribute with your time by following instructions & downloading threads.

In case you didn't notice - We're in a race against time as we aren't sure this website will be up till 10th July.

The owners aren't co operating a bit & it's quite likely they'd pull the plug early. But it seems as usual you're distracted.

Azaad

Country flag
Well that's a surprise.. been offline for a few days and this..
Welcome back & pls take charge if you can. /Indx TechStyle is marshaling resources alone although there's a team now shaping up under him. I think he can do with help. Action has now shifted to Haldilal's Discord

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Well that's a surprise.. been offline for a few days and this..
Ya'll Nibbiars we need hand in scrapping, short in both hands and time.

mokoman

Country flag
has anyone saved any thread completely ?

make sure to disconnect net and check saved thread . tried to save thread and some things arnt loading , somethings are still linked to original site

Haldilal

Country flag
has anyone saved any thread completely ?

make sure to disconnect net and check saved thread . tried to save thread and some things arnt loading , somethings are still linked to original site
Ya'll Nibbiars many have been saved we have dozens working on the Discord.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @ezsasa Nibba we need you help on getting the DFI specifications, contact the team on the Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles