Closure of DFI effective 10th July 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikasd

Did anyone considering defence.in?

I know it's new and lacks conversation, but with your help we can build it.

Here are the unique features of defence.in -
  • Comprehensive News Section (defence.in): Stay updated on the latest developments in India's defence sector, including military exercises, procurements, policy changes, and geopolitical analysis.
  • Vibrant Forums (defence.in/forums/): Engage in lively debates, share your expertise, and connect with fellow defence enthusiasts and professionals. Our forums cover a wide range of topics, from strategic analysis to equipment reviews.
  • Insightful Blogs (defence.in/blog/): Explore thought-provoking articles and opinion pieces from leading defence experts, analysts, and commentators.
We value your contributions and believe that your knowledge and passion for defence will enrich our community.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Guys, can someone tell me how to save threads and store them?
I can save the following threads before transferring them to you or another necessary individual for relaying the data on the new forum.

I can save the following threads
1. MiG-21 shot down F-16 thread 🧵
2. Russia Ukraine war thread
3. Civil War in Ukraine thread.
4. Sukhoi PAKFA thread.

At least these are important threads. You guys can save the other important stuff (the ones you are saving, the important ones like the AMCA thread etc). For now somehow help me to save these threads I have listed, later I will transfer them to you.

I have a laptop with quite a lot of space and I am sure that it won't be an issue to have these four threads with me.
@Azaad @Extraordinary @SwordOfDarkness and everyone else.

NutCracker

Country flag
I can save the following threads before transferring them to you or another necessary individual for relaying the data on the new forum.

4. Sukhoi PAKFA thread.

At least these are important threads. You guys can save the other important stuff (the ones you are saving, the important ones like the AMCA thread etc). For now somehow help me to save these threads I have listed, later I will transfer them to you.

I have a laptop with quite a lot of space and I am sure that it won't be an issue to have these four threads with me.
Come to discord.

Arkanoid

Country flag
Lads, I have few suggestions.
1. Can anyone collect the e-mail ids of the registered colleagues. Some of the folks may have been absent for long and may miss the update from Discord/Twitter account. It may make sense to mail them (if and when we reactivate/publish the forum).

2. Have we explored the options available, to reach out to Yusuf / Singh. Right now we are just trying to reach out to them via Twitter. It is possible that Yusuf/Singh check the handles on delayed basis. Infact Singh's handle was last active in 2021. So maybe we should reach out to registered members to see if anyone else knows where the owners could be reached out for response.

3. The DNS records of DefenceforumIndia.com shows entry from "elasticemail.com". Maybe (as a long shot) they could be reached out to see if they know contact details of owners.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars needs volunteers for scrapping thos who have still not volunteered please join the Discord to get the tasks assigned. Saving the data here is the most impinge thing of all. We have a dozen memberans at the tasks need atleats more.

Azaad

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars needs volunteers for scrapping thos who have still not volunteered please join the Discord to get the tasks assigned. Saving the data here is the most impinge thing of all. We have a dozen memberans at the tasks need atleats more.

What about the teen gang here ? We seem to have a plethora of them . Didn't anyone volunteer ?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
What about the teen gang here ? We seem to have a plethora of them . Didn't anyone volunteer ?
Ya'll Nibbiars no even those who volunteer like @Super Flanker Nibba are busy on the SM than on the scrapping task and @Suryavanshi constantly asking them to focus on the tasks.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag

4. Sukhoi PAKFA thread.

I think I posted on this thread only, look for wget --mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles