Closure of DFI effective 10th July 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azaad

Country flag
I talked with yusuf on whatsapp.He told me that neither him nor Singh wanted to get into legal troubles just because of the fake things posted here.
This is the reason it's important for the ownership & to be vested with a person living abroad & have the servers based there too.

Secondly stricter moderation what with the new laws especially against fake news & deep fakes - whatever they are.

And finally but most importantly , more responsibility while posting especially from SM after verification of source.

hurrians

Country flag
This is the reason it's important for the ownership & to be vested with a person living abroad & have the servers based there too.

Secondly stricter moderation what with the new laws especially against fake news & deep fakes - whatever they are.

And finally but most importantly , more responsibility while posting especially from SM after verification of source.
If the original terms and conditions of dfi are followed they still would be in agreement with the new law it seems, also no one here professes to give expert opinion , elsewhere forums in future will carry that disclaimer along with the line that whatever sources are quoted they don't vouch for its authenticity.

It's natural for People who have skin in the game to be cautious.

However since its an unknown everyone will be anxious, but my belief is that things aren't going to change fundamentally especially with coalition politics, increase in opposition seats and general support for criticism in rashtrahith by ideological parent body.

This forum may close , but people will give their opinions elsewhere within ambits of new law , which as azaad said requires stricter moderation .

Disclaimers and frankly intermediaries are only asked to act on complaints by removing content which they should naturally do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles