IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longewala

Country flag
Mods I request you to kindly lock this thread... There is no evidence Indian bison shotting down Viper.... Till the evidence is presented I request this thread should be kept locked.... We don't need to behave like Paki pigs....
Careful, the mask is slipping...
Lagta hai not being able to afford tamatar, vegetables, electricity, school is finally taking its toll.

And as far as believing, nothing to do with patriotism. We merely trust the military that buried their enemy dead over the one that left behind their casualties to rot on the battlefield.

Frontrunner

Country flag
Mods I request you to kindly lock this thread... There is no evidence Indian bison shotting down Viper.... Till the evidence is presented I request this thread should be kept locked.... We don't need to behave like Paki pigs....

Are u Rahul Gandu in disguise...?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ataru09

Country flag
No point talking to a dothead... as it is rightly said.....Gaand ka liaaz h.. gaandu ka nai...............................................................
Why are calling him a dothead? You know what that slur is used for right?

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Cross posting:

To all Indians, incident of 27 Feb 2019 which unfold with Mig21 taking out F16 is going to release tomorrow, with evidence & details.

Please be ready to read it. Its bit lengthy. But all things we found are beautifully written in words by author. Can't wait to RT, when its posted

Courtesy: @sayareakd

:scared2:

Frontrunner

Country flag
When you say evidence ,does it means pics or videos ?
Of f-16 or dead paf pilot?

If somehow we can get the lynching video of paf pilot ,the asses it will burn ,global warming will increase.
If anything has to come out ... It has to be from government side.. or even IAF... Like releasing name nd no of the pilot of downed F-16.. i guess indian intelligence agencies are that robust enuff to comeout with even tail no of downed F-16.. i don't why govt is refraining from disclosing it.. it's era of fourth gen warfare.. u have to be prevailent in each nd evry domains.. if it has to be in propaganda, rhetorics or psyops.. then it has to be.. no ifs no buts..

WolfPack86

Country flag
Picture Copyrights: SANJAY SIMHA I met him 2 years ago, all I wanted was this humourous moustachioed fighter jockey to pose for my camera with his machine. Never dreamt he would one day be the first MiG-21 pilot to shoot down an F-16 in air combat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles