Status
Not open for further replies.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sounds familiar?

Indian Air Force Defeats U.S. Fighters in Exercise
According to comments made the same month by Representative Randy Cunningham (R-CA), Indian fighters defeated America’s top-of-the-line F-15C fighter over 90% of the time. U.S. Air Force leaders are being more circumspect in disclosing the results of the exercise, but they clearly were stunned by the sophistication of Indian planes and pilots.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
I don't see why the US will not acknowledge the downing of a Pakistani F-16 (it does not operate)? The F-16 has been shot down several times in the past (post-Cold War) and these incidents have been acknowledged by the US.

Besides, rest assured that some defense magazine sleuth, perhaps with the help of internal connections, will eventually leak out evidence of the downing of Pakistani F-16, if there is truth to it. Most likely the leak will happen when the US is peddling an important agreement to India... 😎
There have been many instances From the Past wherein the US has not been very truthful about it's losses.

For Example there was an incident wherein The
Pentagon had purposely covered up the incident were an F-18 flown by Scott Speicher was shot down by a Mig-25.

The US had blamed the loss on a SAM even though they knew that was not the case, even Speicher’s wingman said that it was a missile from a Mig-25 Foxbat.

The only reason the US was forced to admit it was shot down by a Mig was because the pilot was missing and the CIA was tasked in finding out what happened to the F-18 and the pilot.

The CIA finally published what actually happened. If Speicher survived and was rescued the F-18 loss would still be officially classified as a loss to a SAM.

Also read this report:
Tom Cooper Accepts That wreakages are being Hidden in Pakistan. Also which wreakage of which F-16 is he Referring to? I will Tell you, he is referring to wreakage of the F-16 which was shot down by mig 21.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There have been many instances From the Past wherein the US has not been very truthful about it's losses.

For Example there was an incident wherein The
Pentagon apurposely covered up the incident were an F-18 flown by Scott Speicher was shot down by a Mig-25.

The US had blamed the loss on a SAM even though they knew that was not the case, even Speicher’s wingman said that it was a missile from a Mig-25 Foxbat.

The only reason the US was forced to admit it was shot down by a Mig was because the pilot was missing and the CIA was tasked in finding out what happened to the F-18 and the pilot.

The CIA finally published what actually happened. If Speicher survived and was rescued the F-18 loss would still be officially classified as a loss to a SAM.

Also read this report:
Tom Cooper Accepts That wreakages are being Hidden in Pakistan.

Here are the reasons why your statement that the US did not admit the combat loss of an F-18 to a Mig-25 does not add up:

1. The US Defense immediately admitted the loss, although it mistakenly cited SAM as the cause;
2. The CIA later on corrected the record and provided the correct version where an Iraqi Mig-25, instead of a SAM, shot down the F-18 (FYI the CIA is part of the US Government).

The lesson here is the truth will eventually come out. But right now in this Pakistani F-16 shot down saga, not even the fact of loss of the F-16 has been established, let alone that it was downed by Wing Commander Varthaman.

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Banned
Here are the reasons why your statement that the US did not admit the combat loss of an F-18 to a Mig-25 does not add up:

1. The US Defense immediately admitted the loss, although it mistakenly cited SAM as the cause;
2. The CIA later on corrected the record and provided the correct version where an Iraqi Mig-25, instead of a SAM, shot down the F-18 (FYI the CIA is part of the US Government).

The lesson here is the truth will eventually come out. But right now in this Pakistani F-16 shot down saga, not even the fact of the downing of the F-16 has been established, let alone that it was downed by Wing Commander Varthaman.
Whether the reasons that you have listed is true or not but one thing is for sure, Aircraft Wreakages are being Hidden in Pakistan and Tom Cooper revealed the Truth.
Here read this report which I am sharing to you here:
Anyways I have heard that Politics in Pakistan are really bad so I am guessing that eventually the Truth of that F-16 which was shot down by The MIG-21 will come out eventually.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Whether the reasons that you have listed is true or not but one thing is for sure, Aircraft Wreakages are being Hidden in Pakistan and Tom Cooper revealed the Truth.
Here read this report which I am sharing to you here:
Anyways I have heard that Politics in Pakistan are really bad so I am guessing that eventually the Truth of that F-16 which was shot down by The MIG-21 will come out eventually.

The truth will eventually come out. Give it time.

Super Flanker

Banned
Why is this thread not locked already ?
Because there was some new information which had emerged with regards to the F-16 which was shot down by mig 21.

Like the Words of Tom Cooper in which he admitted that he helped the Pakistanis hide the Wreakage of an F-16(I have my gut feeling that the wreckage of the F-16 which he is Referring is that of the F-16 which was shot down by Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman)
The truth will eventually come out. Give it time.
Yes I will.
Anyways I guess the truth about that F-16 will come out in another 10+ years considering how Pakistanis lied about Kargil and than Accepted the truth after 10 years.
Let's see what the future holds.

tsunami

Country flag
Why do we keep opening this thread again and again, when there no new news about the air battle. 1 of these porkis comes to forum every now and then start talking about same shit again which has already been discussed to death multiple times in last 3 years almost. No Pakistani have enough brain to understand the fault in their stupid story. Close this thread for good until there is some real new news about the story.

Super Flanker

Banned
@ezsasa mod kindly close the thread.

Whatever new information was to be discussed here has been discussed.

Nothing more to add here.

If there is some new updates with regards to this than we will open this thread to discuss it here.

For now we can close the thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles