IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

jat

I am curious to see the symbol depicting f-16.i just don't understand.they count f-16s and here India saying that it targeted f-16.are you sure that it was f-16? This is getting mysterious.
There is not mystery. The DGISPR and IM both went on TV and said pilots in custody and hospital. Who they hell was in the hospital? thats fog of war. There are videos of 2 aircraft crashing. Not to mention, the simple truth. Who are you going to believe? Imran Khan, the puppet installed by the military or Modi whom after every decision is ridiculed by his opponents. If Modi went and messed up, his opponents would not be quite as they are now and he will loose the elections. Thats one facet thats not talked about is the timing of car bomb. Kashmiris or rather, forign parties are trying to meddle in India's election. If you recall, when Modi did become PM immediately the Pakistani army used heavier guns at the LOC as if to get his attention. I think IK+Pak military is messing with Modi and I suspect it is IK in real danger of being ousted as PM. If I had proof that an F-16 was downed. I would not reveal it early as well. I'd claim it which IAF did but when IK has elections I'd let it hit the ceiling as to say.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Lol
It is so entertaining to read randian posts

White Wolf

Country flag
Terrorist randians, I'm glad you guys have been first punished by one mujahid who sent 40 of your men to hell and then when you tried to come into Pakistan, PAF punished you. Pakistan needs to punish you more. Lol suckers wanted war with us.
Lol, this guy is back to his "aukaad".
Mods, clean sweep this jihadist out of this thread.
@sayareakd @Dovah

bose

Country flag
Terrorist randians, I'm glad you guys have been first punished by one mujahid who sent 40 of your men to hell and then when you tried to come into Pakistan, PAF punished you. Pakistan needs to punish you more. Lol suckers wanted war with us.
How about the punishment to PIGS in Balakot ?

Tere ghar me ghus ke marege !!

It seems Modi has been able successful to create a fear and what you call Khaoof in your heart ...

BURN PIGS BURN !!

tsunami

Country flag
So basically Gafuura knew that no such counting have happened but was still jumping based on fake news. Lol... Talk about height of chutiyapa...

White Wolf

Country flag
So basically Gafuura knew that no such counting have happened but was still jumping based on fake news. Lol... Talk about height of chutiyapa...
Obviously he did knew. If there was a counting then he would have declared it officially, and didn't have quoted that "US magazine" in his tweet :rofl:.

tsunami

Country flag
Obviously he did knew. If there was a counting then he would have declared it officially, and didn't have quoted that "US magazine" in his tweet :rofl:.
Now everyone should tag Gaffura asks what are the proofs that counting ever happened. Show us the documents.

itsme

Country flag
Off all this looks like paki and paki af are the only once who got fucked. 26th IAF penetrate deep 3 places and 27 PAF tried to bomb on loc itself failed somehow shot a mog for an f16 and had to return the pilot within 2 days cause IK shat his pants. Haha Now loosing territory in Loc. Being a Muslim paki must be really humiliating. Don't worry it will be more humiliating when the proofs are released and more strikes up your ass.

bose

Country flag
Off all this looks like paki and paki af are the only once who got fucked. 26th IAF penetrate deep 3 places and 27 PAF tried to bomb on loc itself failed somehow shot a mog for an f16 and had to return the pilot within 2 days cause IK shat his pants. Haha Now loosing territory in Loc. Being a Muslim paki must be really humiliating. Don't worry it will be more humiliating when the proofs are released and more strikes up your ass.
These PIGS have been humiliated and are smarting and carrying the insults ... That is the reason they are hell bent upon hiding their F-16 loses ... They come to this forum to peddle lies and mis information ... Hope Mods takes care of these PIGS ...

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I am glad IAF chose the French fighters to deliver death to hundreds of your state sponsored terrorists. If you think about how many Islamists killed by Dassault aircraft over the last century, it must be in the millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles