IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsme

Country flag
Now all the noobs and nincompoops in India will start with their randirona on how Mudi is lying and IAF dint hit anything in the ground or air. Even though we all believe in IAF the common people wont and also they will blame Modi. If he wants a second term better de-classify the evidence.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Post those figures for both France and Russia then.
The last order for VVS PGMs was placed at MAKS 2009 for 6 billion roubles. We spend more than that every year re-ordering Paveway IIs, much less AASM, Scalp and others. That is probably why Putin was screaming at his MIC heads last year to get off their asses and make the smart bombs cheaper so he could order them.

WARREN SS

Country flag

Neptune

Country flag
The last order for VVS PGMs was placed at MAKS 2009 for 6 billion roubles. We spend more than that every year re-ordering Paveway IIs, much less AASM, Scalp and others. That is probably why Putin was screaming at his MIC heads last year to get off their asses and make the smart bombs cheaper so he could order them.

You must be autistic. Show me some official documents. Your story would have not sounded so moronic if it wasn't for the fact that Russia is operating precision weapons developed well after 2009 and is still actively developing them.

Then again you claimed idiot things such as Russia is unable to call in airstrike in real time despite Russian special forces giving interviews of them calling in air strikes in Syria during a battle which you claimed Russians in Syria are just trainers and support personnel when in reality they do a lot of the fighting and call in extensive air strikes.

You then claimed France controls Syria and defeated ISIS.

You also claimed France is better then the US because it lost less aircraft During Desert Storm despite the fact that France didn't do anything During Desert Storm and the US conducted 65,000 sorties and attacked the most dangerous targets. While France again did nothing.

You then claimed French fighters fly as long as strategic bombers. Show me any French fighter flying 13,000 km for 23 hours strait. You are straight up trolling.

IMG_3236.JPG

That strike package of bombers probably unleash more precision fire power during this mission then France unleashed in 3 years over Syria and Iraq.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think it is time IA should think of providing some form of HD video recording device(not mobile phone) with sufficient zoom in all forward posts, it should also have anti tampering mechanism so that footage gets destroyed if it falls in enemy hands.

Not cheap civilian device being used now, but rather purpose built rugged camera of sorts.

Prashant12

Country flag
Evidences that Pakistani #F16 shot down:

1. AEWCS electronic signatures shows in 02 image showing F16 disappreared from radar within 8-10seconds during dogfight with Abhinandan (images shown to me)

2. F16 which came down didnt return it as 'call-sign' to Pak air base

3. Pakistan army radio tranmission (thrice) saying 02 parinde (fighter jets) down. Recorded by Indian Army at LOC

4. Two ejections at a distance of 8-10kms at same time shows apart from Indian Mig21 anthr was Pak #F16 wich came down

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
You must be autistic. Show me some official documents. Your story would have not sounded so moronic if it wasn't for the fact that Russia is operating precision weapons developed well after 2009 and is still actively developed them.
They were ordered in 2009, delivered in 2011. If you have evidence of more purchases feel free to post it. Whatever you find I can dwarf it with French purchases.

Neptune

Country flag
They were ordered in 2009, delivered in 2011. If you have evidence of more purchases feel free to post it. Whatever you find I can dwarf it with French purchases.

You love derailing threads. You can always PM me for more laughs.

No, I asked you to show official documents. You have not shown anything. Russia does not advertise all its purchases at MAKS and many systems especially the new ones which they publicly declassified in the past few years are a mystery.

I still like to know how French fighters have ranges of Russian bombers and how and when did French fighters stay airborne for 23 hours and fly 13,000 km.

Back to the topic.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

No, I asked you to show official documents. You have not shown anything. Russia does not advertise all its purchases at MAKS and many systems especially the new ones which they publicly declassified in the past few years are a mystery.
Apparently they do like to publish it. There is nothing classified about it.

https://ria.ru/20090821/181806499.html

If you have evidence of more feel free to post up and I will give you 10X more French orders.

Neptune

Country flag

30 charssssssssssssssssss

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Evidences that Pakistani #F16 shot down:

1. AEWCS electronic signatures shows in 02 image showing F16 disappreared from radar within 8-10seconds during dogfight with Abhinandan (images shown to me)

2. F16 which came down didnt return it as 'call-sign' to Pak air base

3. Pakistan army radio tranmission (thrice) saying 02 parinde (fighter jets) down. Recorded by Indian Army at LOC

4. Two ejections at a distance of 8-10kms at same time shows apart from Indian Mig21 anthr was Pak #F16 wich came down

I have been saying for a while that it's easy to confirm an aircraft went down by having intercepted radio communications. I doubt that it will be released to the public though.

Radar data can also show us what happened. This is stuff that is not classified and shown by major militaries around the world.

It would be interesting if Russia got involved in the fiasco by inspecting and counting India's Sukhoi fleet. Pakistan's reaction would be interesting since everyone knows they are lying.

Neptune

Country flag
Apparently they do like to publish it. There is nothing classified about it.

https://ria.ru/20090821/181806499.html

If you have evidence of more feel free to post up and I will give you 10X more French orders.

I am still waiting for the inventory numbers which you can't provide. Did you also see Russia disclose the budget or sign contracts for some of their secret declassified projects such as Poseidon, Okhotnik, or Evanguard? You found one order from 2009 and use that as a poor stale argument.

I wounder how Russia ordered weapons before MAKS or how they received weapons that never was disclosed at MAKS...sarcasm.

Take your French chest pounding and trolling elsewhere. France is weak compared to Russia and the United States. It has accomplished nothing military since the days of Napolian.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

I still like to know how French fighters have ranges of Russian bombers and how and when did French fighters stay airborne for 23 hours and fly 13,000 km.

Back to the topic.
Yo,we are in mig-21 thread, you and @Armand2REP are discussing good.
But, please don't discuss here. :)

daya

Country flag
Can someone translate?

View attachment 33792
1. Both the pilots of destroyed fighter, have been arrested. Intercepted message of 7th NLI at 12:05 27-02-2019.
2.We have arrested and brought one pilot of destroyed aircraft, the other pilot has also been arrested by 658. 12:42.
3.The other pilot, Wing Commander Abhinandan, MIG-21, is in C M Hospital. 12:50.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles