IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Are you really that gullible? I bet you have seen the video where your expert busted the claim.
What claims? Your own Ispr gafoor had mentioned about 3 pilots, your own awaam saw 3 pilots, your own army sent atleast 1 of those pilots to the hospital who was beaten dead to pulp by your awaam.

IAF confimed about shooting F16, Abhinandan confirmed he shot F16, radar signatures and every other evidence proves that you lost atleast one F16!

Soon, you will have to admit due to US pressure that PAF F16 got shot down by MIG21 and acknowledge your dead the way you had to during 1999 Kargil war, and accepted the defeat in 1971 war.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
As per some fantasy riders, he almost shot the aircraft that was not even used in the entire episode.

In the meantime, your ace left this...

View attachment 33120
Congratulation on getting a helmet lol you again show how dumb you are, this is not PDF where your BS will be tolerated paki...what a pathetic pilots you have loosing a F 16 to mig 21 lmao!!

cannonfodder

Country flag
Dude, it is evident from the pics which came from Pakistan that the crashed engine belongs to F16 D, twin seater. Local accounts from Pakistan said that they saw three parachutes.
I think I know what you are talking about.. the tweets by hukum where the engine debry looks like GE engine. But paki F-16 engines are Pratt & Whitney F100 engines. I think it may be part of Mig debry itself; trust IAF they won't award hit without AWACS and confirmation by other IAF pilots.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I think I know what you are talking about.. the tweets by hukum where the engine debry looks like GE engine. But paki F-16 engines are Pratt & Whitney F100 engines. I think it may be part of Mig debry itself; trust IAF they won't award hit without AWACS and confirmation by other IAF pilots.
The downed f16 was from Jordan to Pakistan.

Brood Father

Country flag
Why, you want to rescue him? Later perhaps.

Sura-K HMS was recovered from Abhinandan. i believe it is being used on MKI as well

Hahaha.. Now who is believing in fantasy?
I know it is very difficult to accept that your F16 was cocked by Mig 21.

You already said it "it is used in MKI as well"
So yeah no rules in IAF do not allow mig pilots to use SURA-K HMS

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The reason there are questions is because of this early video of the MiG-21 wreckage includes the parts of the photos that claim of the downed F-16.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
You never know if that was Turkey's F-16. ????

Anathema

Country flag
Anathema long time bro, probably 9 - 10 years.
Remember me - Was Lieutenant at that time.
Another defence forum
Indeed , long time indeed. Hope alls well with you. I dont post more - more of lurker these days. If something interesting comes up then i do. I can see lot of old guys are still active

Anathema

Country flag
The best proof are the fantasies they have been discussing on the forum. If pushed, theyll bring 71 into the discussion. The month of february has been tough on these guys.
Dazzler - hate to break it to you dude. But a PAF fighter went down. All fingers point to F16. IAF has officially credited kill to Abhinandan. This is a airforce who credited 1965 kill to a pilot 30 years later since they were not sure. In all sincerity you guys have been taken for a ride. In time some of this will come out. History is witness. DG ISPR statements are extremely smelly and you know it.

sunnyv

Ambassador
Country flag
Indeed , long time indeed. Hope alls well with you. I dont post more - more of lurker these days. If something interesting comes up then i do. I can see lot of old guys are still active
I am good. Returned back to civilization and civil life after 9 years. It's a different world in Field with no internet and snow all around. Intermittent leave keeps us going.

What's up with u.
Sancho and P2P still around.

Seems decade has gone and we are still discussing about MRCA.

Anathema

Country flag
Why, you want to rescue him? Later perhaps.

Sura-K HMS was recovered from Abhinandan. i believe it is being used on MKI as well
There is no second IAF pilot. Unlike Pakistan , we cannot hide our casualties due to a extremely strong and vocal media. They will virtually make sure government is booted out. Pakistan on the other hand is a different matter. Now with regards to second pilot - anyones guess, has to be PAF pilot

Anathema

Country flag
I am good. Returned back to civilization and civil life after 9 years. It's a different world in Field with no internet and snow all around. Intermittent leave keeps us going.

What's up with u.
Sancho and P2P still around.

Seems decade has gone and we are still discussing about MRCA.
Glad to have you back ! Hope all good from Field. Lifes happening these days - extremely busy with work and stuff. I see Sancho, P2P, Abingdboy and others as well.
MRCA ..hahaha. Well i think its for good. Looks like Tejas will have its glory days after all.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Indians should keep repeating it to Pakistanis.

Pakistani spokesperson said 2 pilots have been caught. One is in Hospital. 2 Jets down. So many Pakistani eyewitnesses have started to see 3 parachutes dropping down. With that kind of clear skies and broad day sunny lights, it is hard to believe that locals couldn't have seen them clearly.

Indian spokesperson from IAF in the evening first confirmed one pilot with Mig-21 MIA. Then they confirmed his detention with Pakistan. Then they confirmed the wreckage shown in one of the pictures is not Mig-21.

Pakistanis were in such a hurry to claim a victory that they did not cross-check the second Pilot's ID. LOL

Now we all know how far Pakistanis can go to hide their failures. They have invested the whole nation into denials.

OTOH, nothing is covered up in India. CoI is happening in India for Mi-17 and if it will be concluded a friendly fire it will be made public.

WC Abhinandan's debriefing in happening as per procedures and we are getting its excerpts via media which confirms early claims and claims made by Pakistan which they shamelessly retracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles