IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
As per your media, this is what your Bison took out..

http://ipanewsagency.in/read_main_news.php?id=MjkzNQ==

It has been confirmed on the basis of anonymity; an IAF person revealed that fateful Helicopter Mi-17 on 27th Feb was shot down by MiG-21 Bison from IAF station Srinagar killing all six on board and one civilian on ground. A unique case of Fratricide (shooting down own aircraft). The Chief of Western Air Command reportedly was sacked on IAF losses on 27th Feb and incompetence shown by IAF aircrew.
Paki this fake news under Indian domain is pure bullshit. Try your nig tactics elsewhere.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
It's true that paki F16 was shot by vintage MIG21.

However, it's sad that pakistan has burried its Pilot in an unknown grave unceremoniously! They are known to treat their heros as shyt! Our pilot came back alive and is a hero. paki pilot is lying in some unknown grave, sad state of affairs in pakistan. They are known to lie and not acknowledge their dead. Worst case was observed during Kargil war!

Kshatriya87

Country flag
It's such a INSULT to be a Pak fauji when they are not even acknowledged by their own and more dramatically (in this case) lynched to death by their locals.I really pity all armed forces of Pakis. HILARIOUS!!!
You really think porkis care for porki fauji's ? They don't even declare how many died in Indian firing at the border. The army & ISI uses them as scape goats or rather scape pigs.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
This forum is pathetic for language use and kind of debate.

World media is shot and our media is great. Govt statement is right and asking for some proof is wrong. We have great keyboard butt clinch warrior who defend their biased openion here.
Nobody denied proof or supported Indian media.
Enough of proofs regarding Balakote hit and Bison-Falcon confrontation have been put here. The problem left is confirmation bias with crash of F-16. There is a way of analysis by explanation of technicalities and not just quoting "world media" simply.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Nobody denied proof or supported Indian media.
Enough of proofs regarding Balakote hit and Bison-Falcon confrontation have been put here. The problem left is confirmation bias with crash of F-16. There is a way of analysis by explanation of technicalities and not just quoting "world media" simply.
F 16 crash will never be allowed to come to light because that means huge face loss for US. Their mainstay F 16 got trashed by a MiG 21BiS.

FactsPlease

Country flag
F 16 crash will never be allowed to come to light because that means huge face loss for US. Their mainstay F 16 got trashed by a MiG 21BiS.
Guess we have to (and only can) wait. Personally I don't buy in a crash site can that easily be "hided", esp in such an era of satellite image popularity.

7 days is more than enough to scan inch by inch (with computer/AI help). I believe it's just those who hold these photos YET want to reveal them. Be it USA, Russia, China, or even commercial ones... ...

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Grenade blast at a busy bus stop in Jammu. Some people injured in the blast according to reports

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Guess we have to (and only can) wait. Personally I don't buy in a crash site can that easily be "hided", esp in such an era of satellite image popularity.

7 days is more than enough to scan inch by inch (with computer/AI help). I believe it's just those who hold these photos YET want to reveal them. Be it USA, Russia, China, or even commercial ones... ...
People won't be allowed to see a crashed F 16. If it had been taken down by Su 30 MKI fine, but by MiG 21BiS is pure embarrassment. This is at a time they are trying to sell F 16 BLK 70 as F 21.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

You think paki army is going to safe guard the crash site for satellites to pick up the images.

They would have loaded the metal onto trucks as soon as the metal cooled Down.

You are dealing with a security state not a democracy.

They lied to their own people and the world about Bangladesh war and Kargil war, plane crash coverup is nothing.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You think paki army is going to safe guard the crash site for satellites to pick up the images.

They would have loaded the metal onto trucks as soon as the metal cooled Down.

You are dealing with a security state not a democracy.

They lied to their own people and the world about Bangladesh war and Kargil war, plane crash coverup is nothing.
They even hid their own pilots death. That's how shameful they are. No respect for their own dead.

sunnyv

Ambassador
Country flag
There is always something more, than what meets the eyes.

Objectives of Indian strike - portraid by Gov is non military and preemptive.

But I believe it's only half side of coin, preemptive dosent mean anything. Those infrastructure and manpower will be up and running in 6 weeks.

My assessment is - This was to signal ISI to stop supporting Terrorism and signal that further attack will be costly affair of ISI run government. More of symbolic gesture.
I dont believe we will ever come to know about actual damage in numbers.

But the media reaction and adverse turn of events, seem to have emboldened Pakistan even more.

Sending 24 Jets into Indian airspace in broad daylight was big risk. Could have resulted in annihilation of Pakistan and public cresibility insult of vast proportions.

So more than the strike , something else is needed to deter and discourage Pakistan. This is what another game is being planned by the NSA.

My 2 cents, Frequest Indian strikes wont play with Indian opposition and domestic audience. Perhaps Afghanistan, Balochistan and Iran will come into this picture. Direct threat and harm to CPEC by Indian intelligence agencies is being worked out.
That's my guess. Why waste our weapons. Use Other frontiers and Territorial border. Once Iran comes into picture and engages ISI. Battle will move from Kashmir to West Pakistan battleground. I am sure ver soon Israel drones and Indian jets will be stationed in Iran and Afghanistan.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There is always something more, than what meets the eyes.

Objectives of Indian strike - portraid by Gov is non military and preemptive.

But I believe it's only half side of coin, preemptive dosent mean anything. Those infrastructure and manpower will be up and running in 6 weeks.

My assessment is - This was to signal ISI to stop supporting Terrorism and signal that further attack will be costly affair of ISI run government. More of symbolic gesture.
I dont believe we will ever come to know about actual damage in numbers.

But the media reaction and adverse turn of events, seem to have emboldened Pakistan even more.

Sending 24 Jets into Indian airspace in broad daylight was big risk. Could have resulted in annihilation of Pakistan and public cresibility insult of vast proportions.

So more than the strike , something else is needed to deter and discourage Pakistan. This is what another game is being planned by the NSA.

My 2 cents, Frequest Indian strikes wont play with Indian opposition and domestic audience. Perhaps Afghanistan, Balochistan and Iran will come into this picture. Direct threat and harm to CPEC by Indian intelligence agencies is being worked out.
That's my guess. Why waste our weapons. Use Other frontiers and Territorial border. Once Iran comes into picture and engages ISI. Battle will move from Kashmir to West Pakistan battleground. I am sure ver soon Israel drones and Indian jets will be stationed in Iran and Afghanistan.
Let me put it straight and simple...

At this point in time India doesn’t have the appetite or capability to run a covert war, simply because we don’t have a deep state.

Proof is visible everyday on the TV, the incoherent narrative put out by security establishment. Deep state would have a coordinated narrative, while clamping down on pro-Pakistan narrative within India.

Only point almost everyone agrees is that we have to increase our economy so that Pakistan problem becomes irrelevant two three decades from now.

sunnyv

Ambassador
Country flag
It dosent have a economic, political or military solution. This problem is not Linear equation.
U need to understand the problem deeply to have a full picture.
No of parties involved in this clash is too many.
Arms lobby of Western countries. Chinese interest. Battle for Water and religious interest. Separatist movement. Indian political parties.

Economic win is out of question till Chinese interest and western arm dealers are existing.

Diplomatic isolation out of question till US is there in Afghanistan.

Military dosent count as we have seen, ISI accepted disparity in 1999 and started Nuclear posturing.

Political class like Farooq and Mufti exist because of ongoing conflict. Otherwise they dont exist for people in valley.

My Take - Either Solution comes from within the Valley - people. Once they are fed up and stop supporting Separatist movement. Like what happened in Assam. Perhaps it may come to end.

Or Pakistan is made to get engaged in several other frontiers like West , Iran border, CPEC . When it will be beyond scope of ISI to handle 4-5 frontiers. Then disintegration process will start.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Let me put it straight and simple...

At this point in time India doesn’t have the appetite or capability to run a covert war, simply because we don’t have a deep state.

Proof is visible everyday on the TV, the incoherent narrative put out by security establishment. Deep state would have a coordinated narrative, while clamping down on pro-Pakistan narrative within India.

Only point almost everyone agrees is that we have to increase our economy so that Pakistan problem becomes irrelevant two three decades from now.
You don't need a deep state compulsorily for covert war. NTRO, RAW 7 IB can do that if they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles