IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Daisy

Country flag
Can you explain further please?
Pakistan has used their strategic resources to carry-out a simple air strike against India, thus exposing they tactics and loopholes or weakness in their structure which IAF will definitely exploit in coming days.

sunnyv

Ambassador
Country flag
I still don’t understand what was the aim and objective of this Swift Retort .
I mean one uses a strategic asset, like a fighter jet armed with Precision guided bombs and BVRAAMS with some mission objectives in mind.

Was PAF and their think tanks ready to escalate and engage in full war . Bcoz once PAF had struck those Millitary installations - Salvo of Brahmos would have rained in Peshawar and Sakardu like hell. Once u hit a millitary installation it’s an act of war.
Also how can one aim at the left or right of an target. U can not. If TV guided and scene matching is used - The weapon will home in target prefed.
All GPS guided weapons have some redundancy. Aiming just to left of target still has risk of hitting target only. Beyond my Thinking.

Were they trying to bait our ACs , again it’s a foolish but overjealous tactic.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Country flag

9C7D8861-8C23-43DB-832C-051EC8D03F64.jpeg

36241BF9-D2DB-463D-91CC-5F0B57ED991D.jpeg

This is the international version of the F-16.net database by which I mean it’s outside India and Pakistan but the Pakis were able to reinstate there fake claims again about there F-16 Shooting down Su-30MKI after the admin removed the there fake claims the first time. I believe the website is the same everywhere across the globe so you can check out the link and see if the Paki claims are still there or not. For a website that claims authenticity and truthfulness regarding its data they shouldn’t be adding fake claims as facts made by a state which has no proof to back up there fake claims except some western defense magazine and a fake memorial.

E517D324-D089-43ED-94D9-F913D6664323.jpeg

mist_consecutive

Flight Lieutenant, 17th Squadron, "Haram Trolls"
Contributor
Country flag

View attachment 55997
View attachment 55998

This is the international version of the F-16.net database by which I mean it’s outside India and Pakistan but the Pakis were able to reinstate there fake claims again about there F-16 Shooting down Su-30MKI after the admin removed the there fake claims the first time. I believe the website is the same everywhere across the globe so you can check out the link and see if the Paki claims are still there or not. For a website that claims authenticity and truthfulness regarding its data they shouldn’t be adding fake claims as facts made by a state which has no proof to back up there fake claims except some western defense magazine and a fake memorial.

View attachment 55999
4b0bb3.jpg

• Site name check - f-16.net ✔
  • Site source - Pakistani air force statement (also known as "bro believe me!") ✔
  • Maintains NATO propaganda of "Anything American > Filthy Soviet Junk" ✔
4b0bu62.jpg

Poseidon

Country flag

Neptune

Country flag
The algorithm on F-16.net does not allow to talk bad about Pakistan or their fake kills :lol:

Please overwhelm the website and report back if your comments get rejected. I never liked the website, for a place that tries to act professional they sure are bias.

I wrote that there was no proof of any shoot down and Pakistan cannot provide proof of anything and instead do Bollywood style awards and Bagdad bob propaganda. I then added how Pakistan made dubious claims about shootings down Israelis and Mig-23s that have been debunked and I got an instant message saying the following.

6546CEDD-D3D4-4650-AC58-D56B0C56081A.jpeg

warriorextreme

Country flag
Wait for next few years for porkies to admit that their f-16 was shot down. Just like they admitted in 2011 that they shot down Indian Civilian Aircraft in 1965 or just like they admitted that Kargil was actually not a Mujahid operation but had their own soldiers pretending to be Mujahids & many other such admission that they usually do few decades later :rofl:

For now let them rest in peace & prepare for another of their territory being carved out of them :clap2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles