IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Where is GC Harpreet Singh? Nobody has seen or heard of Him ever since he clashed with F-16 on 27 FEB. He was up there in air. Dodging AMRAAM as per Indians.
So who was in the SU-30 cockpit dodging AMRAAM ? You think 221 squadron would send a rookie up in the air at that crucial time ? Not a Skilled pilot like GC Harpreet Singh Luthra who did flyover at last year Republic day and was awarded a medal this year ?

I've asked @IAF_MCC on twitter, they didn't reply me back. If they had nothing to hide, they would've had acknowledged that he is alive. So You can ask your own airforce where is GC Harpreet singh now a days.
GC Harpreet Singh Luthra

Guess who is at 53:23 below????

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Paki propaganda busted again Captain Luthra awarded on IAF day
Screenshot_20191008-145616.jpg

Paki propaganda claims and it getting busted is a given first no F16 used only JF blunders ,busted,3 pilots ,busted,2 pilots busted,made a mazaar in memory of pilot who shall not be named,fake claim of su30 and then claims about capt luthra ,as said before paki propaganda warfare needs to be countered especially if paki starting claiming the moon that is Su30 ,I think like paki pilots they are to stunned that their silver bullet AMRAAMs is a dud in front of SU30 which has such a large RCS then what will happen against Rafael,tejas with 0.5 m RCS

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Paki propaganda busted again Captain Luthra awarded on IAF dayView attachment 39203
Paki propaganda claims and it getting busted is a given first no F16 used only JF blunders ,busted,3 pilots ,busted,2 pilots busted,made a mazaar in memory of pilot who shall not be named,fake claim of su30 and then claims about capt luthra ,as said before paki propaganda warfare needs to be countered especially if paki starting claiming the moon that is Su30 ,I think like paki pilots they are to stunned that their silver bullet AMRAAMs is a dud in front of SU30 which has such a large RCS then what will happen against Rafael,tejas with 0.5 m RCS
ho ho ho ha ha ha...just wanted to talk in Punjabi for our Pakistani guests. But NVM.

armyofhind

Country flag
Paki propaganda busted again Captain Luthra awarded on IAF dayView attachment 39203
Where is that son of a bitch @Sayaaf now?

Get your ammi out in public to prove that she doesn't have an affair with me now.

shankyz

Country flag
But it was you and other indians who were saying Pakistanis are claiming Sikh Pilots and Posting pictures of Wing COmmander Haider Shahbaz

While Pakistanis found the actual sikh pilot of 221 Squadron whose SU-30 was shot down by PAF. So how will you proof PAF wrong ? Because GC Harpreet Luthra is no where to be seen !
Here you go fucker:

Time: 53:24

Now go, shooo, don't show your face on this forum again....

Here's a screenshot of your worst nightmare:

This again proves time and again : Pakistanis inbreds are pathological liars, lowest of the scum, cowards of the highest order and paid to do only 1 thing - online propaganda.

Neptune

Country flag

Ho ho ho ha ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Pakistan's fake made in China Plastic toy

The Pakis on PDF are probably having a meltdown, oh well they still have fake monuments and patches to feed their egos and insecurities :lol:

My guess is that the PDF circus and the Pakistani Air Force will got to plan F or G or H.....whatever, I lost count how many times their stories have morphed. The point is, there are many long wrestles nights ahead trying to make some more fake propaganda for obsessed Pakistanis :prison:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
The Pakis on PDF are probably having a meltdown, oh well they still have fake monuments and patches to feed their egos and insecurities :lol:

My guess is that the PDF circus and the Pakistani Air Force will got to plan F or G or H.....whatever, I lost count how many times their stories have morphed. The point is, there are many long wrestles nights ahead trying to make some more fake propaganda for obsessed Pakistanis :prison:
Everyone on PDF knows truth deep down inside otherwise why pakiland is begging from East to West after abrogation of article 370?

Their armymen never dies, their airforce is made up of invincible fighters and their navy can counter India with long range anti ship missiles yet they beg and summon Indian high commission daily.

Paki army valour is like cheap 2 dollar makeup on whore ready to get banged from next customer. That's the job of 321 Gafoora.

Leave these bachabaz inbreds to their fantasies and later some General or diplomat will accept F-16 loss and Balakot in his book or interview.

Last edited:

armyofhind

Country flag
Can anyone who browses PDF post screenshots of the make believe circle jerking the pigs are coming up with after GC Luthra was awarded at at the ceremony today in public?

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Here you go fucker:

Time: 53:24

Now go, shooo, don't show your face on this forum again....

Here's a screenshot of your worst nightmare:

This again proves time and again : Pakistanis inbreds are pathological liars, lowest of the scum, cowards of the highest order and paid to do only 1 thing - online propaganda.
@Sayaaf Filthy pork you must know we don't keep Ghafoora like swines around us alive but prefer them deep fried in our beacon burger.

We don't have to come out with silly verbal vollies with mutilated ones. IAF believe in punching right where it hurts whether Dhaka or Balakot.

You must have watched at 53:24

Now you can leave and fly donkey again.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Meanwhile on PDF porkis are launching PL15s from JF BANDAR 17 BLACK III @ 200km standoff range guided by there AWACS...these guys are worse than I thought
Oh man it's fun watching them do it lol

Isn't it ? :smash:
The confidence with which porki spells their propaganda is sheer delight to watch as on US army personnel once said these psychopaths themselves doesn't know of they are lying or not
Dude get me the link if you have.. I was watching a TV debate once on News 18 I guess With Devgn anchor. There tarek Fateh ( I know he is not be trusted ) said that during 65/71 porki radio were announcing that Allah has sent some farishtey who are catching the bombs thrown at them by kaafir Hindus and has made their forces invincible. :hippo:

I thought it's a joke but on the other end Some cheema guy started defending it saying Allah do send farishtey to help those who have Iman in Allah .

I know right lmao :daru:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Oh man it's fun watching them do it lol

Isn't it ? :smash:

Dude get me the link if you have.. I was watching a TV debate once on News 18 I guess With Devgn anchor. There tarek Fateh ( I know he is not be trusted ) said that during 65/71 porki radio were announcing that Allah has sent some farishtey who are catching the bombs thrown at them by kaafir Hindus and has made their forces invincible. :hippo:

I thought it's a joke but on the other end Some cheema guy started defending it saying Allah do send farishtey to help those who have Iman in Allah .

I know right lmao :daru:
Here you go mate

VSinghCalhans

Country flag
RT also trolling Gafoora and his ilk:

Guys , if someone will , I don't understand the concept of callsigns fully. I mean I know each plane has its own callsign, but what prevents someone from taking any callsign and slapping it onto any other plane of same model?i It's just curiosity, so that I could bash any porki , next time he tries to use this logic as a counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles