GoI should not miss the opportunity to rid Maldives of Yameen NOW

SanjeevM

Country flag
Let's para drop our troops in Maldives and take over. Let's setup a care taker government and hold elections under international community supervision.

AMCA

Country flag
Your opinion guys??

Akshay_Fenix

India will not intervene, things are not that bad as karnad makes it seems.

Question for you who supports India's intervention.
Would you have allowed Americans or Chinese intervention when Indira Gandhi was committing the same crimes as Yameen is doing now?

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Your opinion guys??
If we remove Yameen and return Nasheed to power, we won't really have to worry about any anti Indian sentiment in the government. And at this point, the entire Maldivian parliament and Supreme Court will be thankful to India if we intervene militarily. The common people also seem to be very fed up of Yameen, except the hardcore islamists. But those guys are anti India anyway, so there's no point in caring about what they will think.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
India will not intervene, things are not that bad as karnad makes it seems.

Question for you who supports India's intervention.
Would you have allowed Americans or Chinese intervention when Indira Gandhi was committing the same crimes as Yameen is doing now?
Are you serious?

1. Maldives is not India. It does not have the military India had. Further, it was a different era where rise of dictatorship was rampant all over the world and the Soviet Union, the other big cat in the world arena was not only comfortable having dictatorship in India but also was very used to having such dictatorship under its influence.

2. The question is not about global approval, but rising to the occasion to meet one's own national interest. We are not stupid enough to install an anti-India Democracy, nor should we be stupid enough not to evict an anti-Indian dictatorship.

3. The way Yameen is effectively strangling the forums of democracy, barring China no other nation, that matters would criticise if India pulls through a reinstatement of democracy by ousting Yameen. And China for obvious reasons cry murder, but we for obvious reasons have to ignore.

4. Most importantly, if India wants to be The Big Brother of IOR, it has to act and has to act now. It is already late and it is becoming gradually tougher for our SF to minimise casualties. We should not forget that the number of casualties, if India intervenes, will be a deciding factor in building future narrative. If India misses this opportunity, never in future any regime in the world shall trust India to act and however much treaty one might have, India will be known as a pussy that always shows away from confrontations.

captscooby81

Country flag
Okay looks like people are thinking someone s alter ego hacked my account and posted that ..Sadly it was not

Okay what i was more asking is We know Maldives is fully under the influence of Wahhabi saudi pigs financial funding and the commie chinese strategic influences ..Apart from Tourism and Fishing there is nothing in maldives ..Guess still why saudi invested so much in spreading Wahhabi in the tiny islands all because of its favourite beggar dog s wish..Pakistan keep using saudi funding to turn maldives into radical islam so that we will have a headache always and paki can still hurt us without doing anything ..
America had invaded libya,Iraq and Syria without even anyone from the country asking them to help ..

Here we have supreme court and opposition party leaders begging india to intervene and we are still quiet very much ..which is what surprising me ...

I care a fuck about this tiny Atoll Maldives as @Haldiram clearly said this entire place may go down under the ocean in 30 if not 40 years ....but i care more about teaching a lesson to chinese pigs to say that you cannot stretch your hands beyond its limits ..especially when its land just very close to india ..Land the troops lets see what the chinese does are they going to send their CV17 CBG into IOR ?? or they going to ask their slaves porki pigs to act as mercenaries in sending their navy and airforce to support yameen ???

Lets not forget Chinese marines has base in Djibouti they can send couple of frigates and landing craft ships with 1000 marines easily ..Time to test our navy s capabilities it wont be as easy as operation cactus but this one is challenge which the navy should take head on to see where we stand in taking the chinese in IOR...

i will wait and see what happens in the next few days ..

Sirji aap bhi...

This is how it all starts. First declaring emergency, showing that Maldives people are suffering under Yameen, people request other countries to intervene and stop Yameen.

And that's how GOI & others will enter as a negotiator. Once IN enters the picture, Yameen will have to come with terms or China/KSA has to intervene and stop IN. PLAN is too far to come and KSA navy will not want to fight IN's CBG.

But for IN to intervene and prevent UN backlash, things should get heated in Maldives. Just wait for it bro.

Frankly speaking, I didn't expect this type of Post from you.

Flame Thrower

@jackprince Maldives is hot, but not hot enough to intervene.

It seems SC judges are arrested, few more protests and stupid actions by Yameen are needed to get ourselves involved into Maldives.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
"Maldives Chief Justice Abdulla Saeed & Supreme Court Justice Ali Hameed under police custody for an ongoing investigation, police @PoliceMv confirms"
Shit is hitting the roof in Maldives now... and here is some unconfirmed news on activities at IAF's Yelahanka airbase.

Where do we land if we do send paratroopers there? MNDF would be everywhere. Also, we would need a warship to provide support to any troops that land. LHDs would have been ideal for these ops but our procurement process is lacking as always.

We should not wait for US or any other country to snatch this opportunity away from us by being the ones to restore order in Maldives. Its time to be the "net security provider in the region", we must act NOW.

But Modi is sitting in parliament right now.:facepalm:
Has the order been given yet?

@jackprince Maldives is hot, but not hot enough to intervene.

It seems SC judges are arrested, few more protests and stupid actions by Yameen are needed to get ourselves involved into Maldives.
What more actions? Executions? Or him dialing the PLAN in Djibouti?

Flame Thrower

Okay looks like people are thinking someone s alter ego hacked my account and posted that ..Sadly it was not

Okay what i was more asking is We know Maldives is fully under the influence of Wahhabi saudi pigs financial funding and the commie chinese strategic influences ..Apart from Tourism and Fishing there is nothing in maldives ..Guess still why saudi invested so much in spreading Wahhabi in the tiny islands all because of its favourite beggar dog s wish..Pakistan keep using saudi funding to turn maldives into radical islam so that we will have a headache always and paki can still hurt us without doing anything ..
America had invaded libya,Iraq and Syria without even anyone from the country asking them to help ..

Here we have supreme court and opposition party leaders begging india to intervene and we are still quiet very much ..which is what surprising me ...

I care a fuck about this tiny Atoll Maldives as @Haldiram clearly said this entire place may go down under the ocean in 30 if not 40 years ....but i care more about teaching a lesson to chinese pigs to say that you cannot stretch your hands beyond its limits ..especially when its land just very close to india ..Land the troops lets see what the chinese does are they going to send their CV17 CBG into IOR ?? or they going to ask their slaves porki pigs to act as mercenaries in sending their navy and airforce to support yameen ???

Lets not forget Chinese marines has base in Djibouti they can send couple of frigates and landing craft ships with 1000 marines easily ..Time to test our navy s capabilities it wont be as easy as operation cactus but this one is challenge which the navy should take head on to see where we stand in taking the chinese in IOR...

i will wait and see what happens in the next few days ..
America intervened as UN listens to it. But in our case, we have to answer UN.

A couple of Kolkata class destroyers with P8I's cover is more than enough to deal with entire PN and what ever PLAN can throw at us from Djibouti.

Like you said, next few days are important.

Adioz

America intervened as UN listens to it. But in our case, we have to answer UN.

A couple of Kolkata class destroyers with P8I's cover is more than enough to deal with entire PN and what ever PLAN can throw at us from Djibouti.

Like you said, next few days are important.
Regardless of what the PLAN can throw, the situation still gets diplomatically complicated if PLAN does get involved. Although, I am sure Chinese are not all that keen on getting involved.

Flame Thrower

But Modi is sitting in parliament right now.:facepalm:
Has the order been given yet?

What more actions? Executions? Or him dialing the PLAN in Djibouti?
Exactly, executions of civilians.
PLAN force capable of dealing with our CBG is way too far away.

What ever ships of PLAN can gather from nearby bases is not more than a taget practice to our Kolkata class with Brahmos.

With out knowledge of PM, nothing is happening in and around Maldives, especially during these times. Forces are ready and waiting for GO; and that's gonna come when the time is ripe

Regardless of what the PLAN can throw, the situation still gets diplomatically complicated if PLAN does get involved. Although, I am sure Chinese are not all that keen on getting involved.
Agreed, if we entre then PLAN will not, if they enter we will not. By Judging Modi, I doubt PLAN will ever get their chance.

But if we enter first and PLAN decides to engage us, then they have neither fire power nor diplomatic strength to take on us.

Last edited:

Adioz

Exactly, executions of civilians.
PLAN force capable of dealing with our CBG is way too far away.

What ever ships of PLAN can gather from nearby bases is not more than a taget practice to our Kolkata class with Brahmos.

With out knowledge of PM, everything is happening in and around Maldives, especially during these times. Forces are ready and waiting for GO; and that's gonna come when the time is ripe
Fingers crossed. Lets hope they call this operation something along the lines of: Op Rose or Op Cactus II or Op PLANCANSUXMECOK
:india2:

captscooby81

Country flag
This is what exactly i wanted them to do which i am screaming out loud ..Forget what level it is push the troops lets land in MALE and lets see what really the PLA is capable of this is the time to test them like how they tested us in Dok la ..This time we should outsmart the chinese and land and see do they really send troops t save Yameen if not then IOR is forever No go Zone for them ..This action in Maldives will also send lessons to Sri Lanka also not to drift too much into chinese hands thinking the dragon will protect the tiny island ...

Agreed, if we entre then PLAN will not, if they enter we will not. By Judging Modi, I doubt PLAN will ever get their chance.

But if we enter first and PLAN decides to engage us, then they have neither fire power nor diplomatic strength to take on us.

Flame Thrower

Fingers crossed. Lets hope they call this operation something along the lines of: Op Rose or Op Cactus II or Op PLANCANSUXMECOK
:india2:
Going through OP Cactus documentary gave me goosebumps.

I'll be in cloud 9 if this action happens....

Special forces coming on the Yameen and co. While our diplomatic team uses it's all fire and fury on the Yameen, while our enemies left baffled by the quick reactions of Indian Armed forces. Our friends feeling safer in our presence. Giving enough reasons and headache to China. Bitch crying of Pakistan is all that I get to enjoy.

Just a couple of calm days before the storm.

Last edited:

Flame Thrower

This is what exactly i wanted them to do which i am screaming out loud ..Forget what level it is push the troops lets land in MALE and lets see what really the PLA is capable of this is the time to test them like how they tested us in Dok la ..This time we should outsmart the chinese and land and see do they really send troops t save Yameen if not then IOR is forever No go Zone for them ..This action in Maldives will also send lessons to Sri Lanka also not to drift too much into chinese hands thinking the dragon will protect the tiny island ...
Fear not.....

The Devil himself (enemies of India call him with utmost respect) is handling this.

When he say GO, then same comes from Modi and our forces get to move.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles