GoI should not miss the opportunity to rid Maldives of Yameen NOW

binayak95

Country flag
kuch toh hone waala hai. Modi is going to Palestine and Madame Sushma Swaraj to Saudi. We cant let this go on.

Haldiram

Country flag
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This happened just 25 minutes ago.

Last edited:

aliyah

We can crush Yameen's nautanki in a day or two, max. GoI can coordinate to have some USN ships present to show 'UN mandate' and then deploy troops throughout the Maldives, stamp out jehadis. Invite intl observers and ask EC to conduct free and fair election.
they undermined India...... well going against india in indian ocean region is thing of past now.......we will bring back u with us by covertly or overtly.
just sit back and enjoy the drama with popcorns

binayak95

Country flag
they undermined India...... well going against india in indian ocean region is thing of past now.......we will bring back u with us by covertly or overtly.
just sit back and enjoy the drama with popcorns
I hope its bloody overt with full shock and awe campaign. Show this idiot Yameen the full extent of what the Indian military can do...

Let's talk to our allies in the region and beyond, have them drum up support because China will make a lot of noise. Have the French and the US State Dept come out in vocal support for an allied task force of sorts.

Flame Thrower

And we keep waiting waiting the Maldive President made his moves with stronger support of Saudi and china ..There goes another opportunity totally wasted ..Chalo lets go back to LOC and keep killing those useless porki Pigs that what we are good at not doing some really geopolitical stuff of creating strategic advantage regimes ..

Where is Doval saab :scared2:

Are we pussy footing because we don't want to irk the Red Dragon by taking out its Pet dog from the govt ...:dude:

Sirji aap bhi...

This is how it all starts. First declaring emergency, showing that Maldives people are suffering under Yameen, people request other countries to intervene and stop Yameen.

And that's how GOI & others will enter as a negotiator. Once IN enters the picture, Yameen will have to come with terms or China/KSA has to intervene and stop IN. PLAN is too far to come and KSA navy will not want to fight IN's CBG.

But for IN to intervene and prevent UN backlash, things should get heated in Maldives. Just wait for it bro.

Frankly speaking, I didn't expect this type of Post from you.

Flame Thrower

Yameen is a fool, he should have asked PLAN to be in the picture.

If China/KSA hadn't supported him, Yameen wouldn't have gone this far.

Yameen should have known that covert support will not work, and without over the support, his dictatorship would end in a day or two.

If Yameen is not sure of overt support, why did he crossed the red line in the first place.

Honestly, I don't understand why do all dictators make same mistakes. Maybe they never take suggestions and learn from others mistakes.

Haldiram

Country flag

==============================================================================
He's a former President, he's not a kaccha nimbu. He understands how the world works, and how his police department works. Police are standing outside his house during an ongoing coup and he wonders if they're there to help him or serve him midnight pizza. This guy must have taken drama lessons from Kejriwal.

Honestly, I don't understand why do all dictators make same mistakes. Maybe they never take suggestions and learn from others mistakes.
They only get caricatured as 'dictators' when they fail. Otherwise, there are several dictators who rule for several years without any problem. When the external powers don't want them, they tie up with the opposition to caricaturize him as a dictator and use it as an excuse to intervene. Take the example of Saddam and the US. They were fine with him as long as he was doing their bidding. Musharraf ruled without any problem. The US loved him too.

Evolved societies create a polity which has the space for a multi-party democracy to capitalize on internal dissent and translate it into an electoral change, but leave the institutions of the state unharmed. Feudal societies love singular strongmen, but when this strongman is booted out, the whole society collapses.

Islamic society lacks the DNA for a democratic ecosystem. Even their democratically elected leaders are feudal land lords. Muslims just want namesake democracies and never build strong democratic institutions and eventually get embroiled in coups.

Last edited:

dhananjay1

I remember few years ago Mohamed Nasheed almost forced himself on The Daily Show because he thought he might be killed or something like that. It was quite pathetic.

Flame Thrower

Silence from the the Indian government has me excited, tbh.
Sirji being silent doesn't mean sleeping.

The way I see it Modi Govt hates noise pollution.

GOI was quite all along Sri Lanka' election. Speculation of RAW had come out only after Rajapaksa was ousted and Sirisena had replaced.

We hardly spoke during Doklam issue, we never uttered a word during Maldives issues as well, same might go for other countries too.

But, we made sure that enough noise had been raised in favor of India.

Now, Maldives people (or most of'em) believes that only GOI can solve their issues.

Hats of the unsung heros

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Sirji being silent doesn't mean sleeping.

The way I see it Modi Govt hates noise pollution.

GOI was quite all along Sri Lanka' election. Speculation of RAW had come out only after Rajapaksa was ousted and Sirisena had replaced.

We hardly spoke during Doklam issue, we never uttered a word during Maldives issues as well, same might go for other countries too.

But, we made sure that enough noise had been raised in favor of India.

Now, Maldives people (or most of'em) believes that only GOI can solve their issues.

Hats of the unsung heros
I know. And I meant it in a positive way.

Indian politicians talk only when they have been caught with their pants down. This silence is deliberate.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles