Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Azaad

Country flag
My horseshoe theory proven true again and again.
"As unrest in Pakistan grows, their agreement with DFI increases more and more"
Stage 1: India is better
Stage 2: f*ck Pakistan army are all cowards
Stage 3: Kashmir better off with India
Stage 4: Pakistan was a mistake
Stage 5: Pakistan never happened, we are still Indians (you are at this stage right now)
Stage 6: ?
Stage 6: Seek union with India & reduce India to our levels. What 4 wars & multiple insurgencies + terrorism couldn't do , jhappa pappi , aman ka tamasha & other such sentimental Punjabi chooran with fellow Punjabis on the other side of the Radcliffe line will help us accomplish. Pyaar se maarenge na ki dushmani se.

Azaad

Country flag
This is a win win situation for the Pakis, but they don't see it yet.
Now, they the Pakis can get admissions in IITs and they can learn to make even more efficient suicide vests and blow themselves up in style. :truestory:
You could actually see the impossible in our own lifetimes . The first Paxtani graduate from an IIT. UAE is filled with some very wealthy Paxtanis there on permanent resident status.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
guys take this as pure entertainment… if anyone expects reasoning from these inbreds then thats wasting one’s time.
These sour grapes articles coming from pakis inbreds r music to my ear…
Keep burning inbreds …

I dont blame this momeena. 100% she is gettin fcked by her cousin before that good chance from her own father coz its allowed in the cult this. The frustration needs to come out from smwhere and we Indians should njoy this free entertainment
Exactly same logic. "India will become 3rd largest economy. Does it matter?"

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Stage 5: Pakistan never happened, we are still Indians (you are at this stage right now)
Stage 6: We are real Hindus, you bigot South Indian dravidiod stocks.

MuffleParch

Country flag
Meanwhile in pottystan
Just a couple of days ago, the "mighty" Pakistani army gave a final warning to Talibans to act against the TTP jihadis. Pakis threatened to cross border into Afghanistan and go after the Taliban themselves. How brave!

This attack is Afghans saying F...U to Pakis in response to that threat. Now what will Pakis do?

If they invade, Pakis will probably get their ugly behinds kicked hard by Talibs. Taliban now have advanced weaponry "left-behind" by the Americans.

If they don't invade, the Paki army will lose any little credibility that was left. Talibans will gain more confidence and continue their brazen attacks inside Pakistan.

Either way, I am guaranteed to be entertained for the next few months.

kamaal

Country flag
Stage 6: "Mera Bhola hai bhandarii, kare nandi ki sawari
Shambhu nath re..."

Vinash

Country flag
Getting out of hand.

Will continue to happen until Hindus grow a spine and openly admit that the issue is the ideology of Islam itself.

Sabka Vikas Bakwas won't work.

An intelligent leader can actually put the Muslim community on the backfoot by openly talking about the verses in the Quran that encourage vile acts against non-Muslims.

But, Dumbocracy means that a section of the political space will always cater to these savages just for their voting block.

20230720-190036.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles