Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Country flag

TL;DR: Hope it crashes. Poor and uninnovative Indians deserve praise. Indian and South Asian engineers and scientists are just as qualified as western ones. Space travel is a common thing (perhapas as common as travelling from Trivandrum to Ernakulam in a KSRTC bus 🤔). Modi is able to invest in space tech because he is an autocrat. Indians live in poverty. Being the fourth country to land on moon, if it does, is less of a milestone and wont get any medals.

Read the entire article at your own risk, pretty nausea-inducing for me.
This "article" is a soup of buzzwords. Also, what I find hilarious is the fact that there is an undertone of smug superiority in her writing when Pakis have like single digit launches in its history. That's like a road side Gobi Manchurian cook commenting on a Michelin-starred chef's hotel.

gslv markIII

Country flag

TL;DR: Hope it crashes. Poor and uninnovative Indians deserve praise. Indian and South Asian engineers and scientists are just as qualified as western ones. Space travel is a common thing (perhapas as common as travelling from Trivandrum to Ernakulam in a KSRTC bus 🤔). Modi is able to invest in space tech because he is an autocrat. Indians live in poverty. Being the fourth country to land on moon, if it does, is less of a milestone and wont get any medals.

The extend of stupidity is simply unreal.

IMG_20230719_231608.jpg

spacemarine2023

Country flag
The extend of stupidity is simply unreal.

View attachment 215260
guys take this as pure entertainment… if anyone expects reasoning from these inbreds then thats wasting one’s time.
These sour grapes articles coming from pakis inbreds r music to my ear…
Keep burning inbreds …

I dont blame this momeena. 100% she is gettin fcked by her cousin before that good chance from her own father coz its allowed in the cult this. The frustration needs to come out from smwhere and we Indians should njoy this free entertainment

Master Chief

Country flag
Now I believe that India is rising.. coz today Pakistan changed there bloodline again from Turk to Indians.(Indian -> Persian -> Afghani -> Mongol-> Arab-> Turk - > Indian .. circle is complete) Be Happy and Sad Indians.
Be terrified.. It will take a day for these Pakis..to come up with the argument, that as real Indians.. all Indian money is actually Paki money...

raju1982

Country flag

She is suddenly all praise for USA even calling China autocratic. lol though jist yesterday USA ditched pakis in fabor of Aghanistan.

Vomiting of the highest level from Dawn after not able to digest India's success by ridiculling it though out the garbage article. If they were sane, they would have kept silent but pakis being pakis.

Blademaster

She is suddenly all praise for USA even calling China autocratic. lol though jist yesterday USA ditched pakis in fabor of Aghanistan.

Vomiting of the highest level from Dawn after not able to digest India's success by ridiculling it though out the garbage article. If they were sane, they would have kept silent but pakis being pakis.
Yeah we don't do the same thing when it comes to China's success. We don't proclaim Chinese successes as Asian successes or trying to co-opt them when it comes to proclaiming Chinese successes.

raju1982

Country flag
Yeah we don't do the same thing when it comes to China's success. We don't proclaim Chinese successes as Asian successes or trying to co-opt them when it comes to proclaiming Chinese successes.
Tbat is what every sane country do. After USS4 sent first human, USA did not wrote a frustrated arti le on NYTimes rather sent people to moon. We are doing same against Cheen. Pakis are of another league, complete brainwashed idiots.

skunk works

Country flag
Now I believe that India is rising.. coz today Pakistan changed there bloodline again from Turk to Indians.(Indian -> Persian -> Afghani -> Mongol-> Arab-> Turk - > Indian .. circle is complete) Be Happy and Sad Indians.
My horseshoe theory proven true again and again.
"As unrest in Pakistan grows, their agreement with DFI increases more and more"
Stage 1: India is better
Stage 2: f*ck Pakistan army are all cowards
Stage 3: Kashmir better off with India
Stage 4: Pakistan was a mistake
Stage 5: Pakistan never happened, we are still Indians (you are at this stage right now)
Stage 6: ?

Vinash

Country flag
My horseshoe theory proven true again and again.
"As unrest in Pakistan grows, their agreement with DFI increases more and more"
Stage 1: India is better
Stage 2: f*ck Pakistan army are all cowards
Stage 3: Kashmir better off with India
Stage 4: Pakistan was a mistake
Stage 5: Pakistan never happened, we are still Indians (you are at this stage right now)
Stage 6: ?
Step 6:

maxresdefault.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles