Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
For perspective : If a BD malaun lungi have had similar credentials as Abrar & was , for the sake of argument , producing his content in Hindustani / Urdu would he have acquired such a fan following in India especially among the miya bhais here ?
No, because Bangladesh is a country, Pakistan is an ideology.
And the other thing is that our relations aren't sour with Bangladesh, Indians are the biggest tourist demographic in Bangladesh and bangladeshis are the biggest tourist demographic in India.

An Indian going to Pakistan and a Pakistani coming to India is a "HUGE" thing given how pathetic and sour our relations are, have a bloody history of wars, conflicts, skirmishes, terrorism and insurgencies, the way media in the form of digital, press and film industry has polarised both sides (something not existing between India/Bangladesh), a paki coming to India is a HUGE thing. Plus he was already an established famous youtuber from pakistan.

There's an Indian named Mithra Bhira in Pakistan vlogging right now as well, and his lifestyle there was same as that of Sunny, no one comes there for a meetup with him.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
So explain why did this Sunny guy another Pakistan vlogger with nearly 200 vlogging videos from across the world to his credit being in the business for 2+ yrs have the kind of subscriber base he has as compared to Abrar in spite of both of them being from the same background covering the same ground & having near identical credentials ?
Bewakoof, just because I upload 200 videos doesn't mean I'll become a celebrity, it goes down to the success you've achieved. There are artists like Imran Khan (singer of Satisfya) who sang just a fw songs and left, became an internet sensation while there will be many who give up trying.

Had sunny been a big youtuber he would've been welcomed the same way as Abrar.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
So explain why did this Sunny guy another Pakistan vlogger with nearly 200 vlogging videos from across the world to his credit being in the business for 2+ yrs have the kind of subscriber base he has as compared to Abrar in spite of both of them being from the same background covering the same ground & having near identical credentials ?
Sunny motovlog na karta hai isliye shayad

Azaad

Country flag
Bewakoof, just because I upload 200 videos doesn't mean I'll become a celebrity, it goes down to the success you've achieved. There are artists like Imran Khan (singer of Satisfya) who sang just a fw songs and left, became an internet sensation while there will be many who give up trying.

Had sunny been a big youtuber he would've been welcomed the same way as Abrar.
Which is Why I asked you to drop it for sooner rather than later everything here degenerates to name calling. I've repeatedly pointed out that his fan following was ONLY ONE of the points I've raised .

The central thrust of my argument was this - are we actually an emotive people & if so , how do we rank on this table as compared to other ethnicities / nationalities for these emotive issues , as we all know , can have a positive as well as a negative connotation to it & I didn't even bring up the two most emotive groupings in our country responsible for much grief either from before partition onwards till date in one case to specifically post partition in the other case , something which went over all of your heads & both of whom were in the forefront of welcoming Abrar .

I'd have thought somebody would notice my stringing together 4-5 separate even disparate issues into one common thread , hopefully in a coherent manner , making an argument linking them together. Evidently I failed as I probably lack the command over the language necessary to make such an argument accessible to the LCD here or I couldn't articulate my thoughts in a coherent manner , likely both . This is of course in addition to the limitations of the platform itself or probably I linked up too many points out of which the easily understood ones got highlighted the most whereas the ones which should've been highlighted got buried.

I'm not interested in the why's & how's or the mechanics of his popularity though when I asked you to provide me with an analysis , you did what Vinash does & presented me with a fait accompli. The - It is what it is kind especially when I brought up the comparison to another vlogger Sunny from Pakistan.

Here's my 2 cents to those who think I don't know the a & b of vlogging or YT algorithms to explain Abrar's popularity viz - His utilisation of a bike to cover the topic of his video & his extensive usage of drone footage which embellishes his content manifold. This is apart from his affable easy going nature which evokes the feeling of an everyman making the journey as opposed to a studio presented version or some VIP covering the same topic.

YT algorithms, suggestions etc can get you a few subs at the most. For you to increase your base but more importantly to attract viewership commensurate with your subscription base if not more is definitely a hallmark of good content. Somehow, somewhere he's touched a chord with his audience.

None of you who're questioning my knowledge of this platform highlighted this . And you guys are supposed to be the ones who've grown up with SM like FB, Twitter, IG, YT etc as compared to someone like myself who's more Abrar's age ( assuming he's in his late 30's) .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Yeah I guess so . I wanted to understand the peculiar psyche of our momin bunch but instead the entire discussion got derailed.
I'll give you a detailed psychological analysis later.

Azaad

Country flag
@Azaad @Vinash @FalconSlayers

Try to gauge the psychology of this lady.
Miyabhais out here have something to say in this regard. That Hindus would worship anything in the world including all kinds of inanimate objects. That they themselves worship at graves is of course totally forgotten just as the fact that they circumambulate the Ka'aba in an anti clockwise manner 7 times as part of the Haj or umrah apart from kissing the structure containing the black stone concealed there.

The other aspect is dhimmitude where in centuries & generations of being a dhimmi has inherently seeped into the bones of creatures like this lady becoming second nature whenever & wherever she / he sees a miyabhai in a position of some status or esteem.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
man. check the lahore outskirt . So dirty.
Thats how all of pakistan outside those fancy DHAs look like, the only presentable city they have is Islamabad. Other than that all other cities are pile of crap. Abrar went from smallest of cities and the difference between the two countries was staggering. Even Amritsar despite not being the capital or the largest city of Punjab was not only cleaner but more prosperous as well. The big shopping malls and many 5 star hotels there were an example.

Not surprising when you realise pakistan's per capita income is 2.5 times less than India.

Blademaster

No, because Bangladesh is a country, Pakistan is an ideology.
And the other thing is that our relations aren't sour with Bangladesh, Indians are the biggest tourist demographic in Bangladesh and bangladeshis are the biggest tourist demographic in India.
Has the Bangladesh government done anything about the hindu killings? Or they continue to look the other way and sweep it under the rug?

NutCracker

Country flag
A Pakistani national was killed in Istanbul Esenler by "pig vineyard" method
Firefighters in Esenler district of Istanbul reached the lifeless body of a person in the apartment where they came due to fire. The police found that the Pakistani national was killed by the pig bond method

Porrky killed by pig tie method...
perfect ending indeed exists..

Coalmine

Country flag
What is your point exactly? Sunny guy isn't as famous as Abrar is. And no sometimes its pure luck behind your success in YouTube industry, had he been as successful as Abrar he would've been felicitated by MSS equally.

If I'm not wrong, Kartikeyan is from Kerala and people in Kerala compared to other southern states are relatively more fluent in Hindi.
Unless he is paid for whole trip, G*@nd chatayi mein Hindu lumber one hai.
Kartikeyan ko bahut fikar hai iss malechha ki

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles