Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Vinash

Country flag
That means you're a mere larper nothing else. He's gained a following from his ME videos which is a recent phenomenon otherwise he's mostly vlogged about his bike journeys in Europe & Paxtan.

What boosted his viewership was his bike journey from Germany to India as he put it ( ending at the Indo Pak border nearly 2 yrs ago due to his being denied the Indian visa due to COVID principally but may also be other reasons ) riding thru Europe & the middle East into Pakistan initially with his subsequent tours exclusively to the ME nations being a recent affair.

Which is why I asked you why does Abrar have a bigger fan base among people Indian Muslims notwithstanding instead of this other guy Sunny who's covered more or less the same ground ?

Check the vast difference in the subscriber base between the 2 especially since you're harping that every Paxtani muslim vlogger , by default would automatically enjoy a huge fan following in India .
Show me where I said that Every Paki Muslim vlogger enjoys a huge fan following in India?

I said, Indian Muslims love Pakistan.

You clearly have comprehension issues and have misread my posts.

In the post you quoted me for the first time, I said it's not surprising to see his fan base being of Indian Mullas, Sikhs and Sindhis. Those are the groups who feel some affinity towards Pakis. Why is this surprising to you.

What did you expect his fanbase to be in India?

Did you expect some South Indian Hindu to follow this Abrar guy? Did you expect some North-East Christian guy to follow Abrar?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
That means you're a mere larper nothing else. He's gained a following from his ME videos which is a recent phenomenon otherwise he's mostly vlogged about his bike journeys in Europe & Paxtan.

What boosted his viewership was his bike journey from Germany to India as he put it ( ending at the Indo Pak border nearly 2 yrs ago due to his being denied the Indian visa due to COVID principally but may also be other reasons ) riding thru Europe & the middle East into Pakistan initially with his subsequent tours exclusively to the ME nations being a recent affair.

Which is why I asked you why does Abrar have a bigger fan base among people Indian Muslims notwithstanding instead of this other guy Sunny who's covered more or less the same ground ?

Check the vast difference in the subscriber base between the 2 especially since you're harping that every Paxtani muslim vlogger , by default would automatically enjoy a huge fan following in India .
What is your point of contention? He has followers in India because of his excellent content?

Azaad

Country flag
Show me where I said that Every Paki Muslim vlogger enjoys a huge fan following in India?

I said, Indian Muslims love Pakistan.
Explain the contradiction between the 2 especially if you can spot it .

You clearly have comprehension issues and have misread my posts.

In the post you quoted me for the first time, I said it's not surprising to see his fan base being of Indian Mullas, Sikhs and Sindhis. Those are the groups who feel some affinity towards Pakis. Why is this surprising to you.
I also brought in the other vlogger sunny with the same background as Abrar & more or less the same content. Why doesn't he enjoy the same kind of support among those very groups like Abrar did ?

What did you expect his fanbase to be in India?

Did you expect some South Indian Hindu to follow this Abrar guy? Did you expect some North-East Christian guy to follow Abrar?
Ironically the guy who accompanied him all across India was a Tamilian guy called Kartikeyan who like with most Tamils isn't conversant in Hindi & has been following Abrar since more than 3 yrs in spite of Abrar's content being exclusively in Urdu or Hindustani ( if you understand the distinction between both these registers especially in the context of Pakistan ) .

As far as his fan following ,check out the comments section of any one of his videos & you've guys from the NE inviting him - from Assam to Tripura to Nagaland & BD too leave aside mainland India including the south .

At this point just drop it . You don't know shyte. You're just a person of mediocre intelligence with plenty of outrage & time on his hands who revels in making low IQ posts using cliches to frame arguments on hot button topics. Never once have I seen you post anything of significance or memorable in terms of analysis .

Last edited:

MuffleParch

Country flag
Pakistan as it seems with bad economy, failure to attract outside money (IMF or aid money) and internal political turmoil with the Army in the middle of the slugfest of politicians is moving fast to become a failed state. Add to it the Islamization influence, power wielded by Mullahas, it is unlikely that Pakistan will ever recover from its deep trouble.

Mullahas can unleash thousands upon thousands of Madrassa students and recent graduates who are in the Army and other security services and force the turnover of power to islamists or the Army. As usual the Army or the Mullahas could rule Pakistan.

In this development, danger of war with India are great. The new rulers of Pakistan could start the war to satisfy the public demand for three things:……. 1) Try and grab Kashmir…….2) Prove the invincibility of Islam……… 3) Sabotage India’s rapid economic development and industrialization.

All three are well talked about issues in the Islamic sermons in Pakistan. They are unaware that in last ten years, India has grown militarily more powerful with all round military development and modernization. Hence, Islamic sermons or no sermons, India can hand them down a defeat unparalleled to 1971 Dhaka surrender. The defeat could result in not one Pakistan but breakup into four states totally disinterested states in the capture of Kashmir but their own survival. This is scenarios which is possible, should the Islamists or the even the Army grabs the power……… India watch out for this scenario.
The trick is to secure their nukes before getting into a full fledged war. Pakistanis led by crazy mullas or the desperate establishment may not hesitate to use nukes. They do not care the repercussions of Indian counter nuke attack on their population. While Indian army is ready for all consequences, I seriously doubt Indian citizens have what it takes in a do-or-die situation.

Azaad

Country flag
What is your point of contention? He has followers in India because of his excellent content?
My point of contention is out of the whole post I wrote he chose one of the points of not major significance to score brownie points as opposed to the larger points in that very post I made thus derailing the complete discussion , something which is beyond the scope of his intellect which is why he chooses to pick on the low hanging fruits here to spark off a debate.

Vinash

Country flag
Explain the contradiction between the 2 especially if you can spot it .
There is no contradiction there.

I also brought in the other vlogger sunny with the same background as Abrar & more or less the same content. Why doesn't he enjoy the same kind of support among those very groups like Abrar did ?
You expect a Paki with 10k subscribers to have same kind of support as a Paki with 1 Million subscribers?

Ironically the guy who accompanied him all across India was a Tamilian guy called Kartikeyan who like with most Tamils isn't conversant in Hindi & has been following Abrar since more than 3 yrs in spite of Abrar's content being exclusively in Urdu or Hindustani ( if you understand the distinction between both these registers especially in the context of Pakistan ) .
Have you missed the "Muh Dravidian supremacism" displayed by SOME Tamils?

Just because 1 Tamil guy accompanied him doesn't mean shit and doesn't change the fact that most of his viewers would be Indian Mullas.

As far as his fan following ,check out the comments section of any one of his videos & you've guys from the NE inviting him - from Assam to Tripura to Nagaland & BD too leave aside mainland India including the south .
Go to any popular Hindi song on Youtube.

The comments made by foreigners would get a lot of likes. Does that mean foreigners are the main demographic of Hindi songs?

When comments come from unexpected people, those comments get more likes.

At this point just drop it . You don't know shyte. You're just a person of mediocre intelligence with plenty of outrage & time on his hands who revels in making low IQ posts using cliches on hot button topics. Never once have I seen you post anything of significance or memorable in terms of analysis .
Funny how, 2-3 posters seem to question your point of contention and not mine?

Also, the feeling is mutual. I don't consider you to be any genius either.

Vinash

Country flag
My point of contention is out of the whole post I wrote he chose one of the points of not major significance to score brownie points as opposed to the larger points in that very post I made thus derailing the complete discussion , something which is beyond the scope of his intellect which is why he chooses to pick on the low hanging fruits here to spark off a debate.
Ah so you are triggered that I didn't credit you for your long ass post?

Makes sense. I guess you are one of those guys who think that Praise should be directly proportional to the effort you put for a post.

Sometimes, 10 straight words do a better job than 1,000 hollow words.

Azaad

Country flag
Ah so you are triggered that I didn't credit you for your long ass post?

Makes sense. I guess you are one of those guys who think that Praise should be directly proportional to the effort you put for a post.

Sometimes, 10 straight words do a better job than 1,000 hollow words.
If you've understood even a tenth of what I've written there , I'd shave my head & post the pic of my bald pate here but from what I've seen or read of you I think my hair is safe on my head .

Further , do me a favor & put me on ignore. Continue your interactions with others who're on your wavelength which at any given point means more than half the membership here .

Vinash

Country flag
If you've understood even a tenth of what I've written there , I'd shave my head & post the pic of my bald pate here but from what I've seen or read of you I think my hair is safe on my head .

Further , do me a favor & put me on ignore. Continue your interactions with others who're on your wavelength which at any given point means more than half the membership here .
More hollow words!

Here's an open challenge - Are you ready for an IQ test? You can pick any free IQ test website and let's compete.

Let's see if you are really the genius that you think you are?

Azaad

Country flag
More hollow words!

Here's an open challenge - Are you ready for an IQ test? You can pick any free IQ test website and let's compete.

Let's see if you are really the genius that you think you are?
Hence proved @low IQ , argumentative , full of outrage , etc . Run along kid.

NutCracker

Country flag
Very interesting. Pray do tell us how did you know the demographic profile of his YT & IG subscriber base ? Did you carry out some sort of a survey to determine this fact ? Were you even aware of his existence before he was mentioned here leave aside his viewing his YT videos or even being aware of his subscriber base ?
Porky youtubers can't reach 1M without having huge chunk of Indian population among his subscribers.

And his Indian subscribers are definitely expected to be muzlims because firstly he is a muzzy and his content has lots of M.E. locations, and not just from Kerala but even UP migrants towards ME will be mostly muzzies.

Those who follow the likes of nomad Shubham or nomad Indian definitely get suggestions of Abrar .

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Typical pisslamist mindset that never changes, always talking about destroying something belonging to others instead of building something for themselves. And when you contain those termites within their shithole they destroy their own shithole and dream for the destruction of kuffar lands.

Azaad

Country flag
Porky youtubers can't reach 1M without having huge chunk of Indian population among his subscribers.

And his Indian subscribers are definitely expected to be muzlims because firstly he is a muzzy and his content has lots of M.E. locations, and not just from Kerala but even UP migrants towards ME will be mostly muzzies.

Those who follow the likes of nomad Shubham or nomad Indian definitely get suggestions of Abrar .
That was AMONG THE points I made along with other caveats . I also brought up the issue of the other vlogger Sunny who's been around for as long as Abrar & has a miniscule amount of subscribers as compared to Abrar.
However as I've pointed out before that wasn't the SOLE thrust of my argument though it was ONE of the points I've highlighted.

For perspective : If a BD malaun lungi have had similar credentials as Abrar & was , for the sake of argument , producing his content in Hindustani / Urdu would he have acquired such a fan following in India especially among the miya bhais here ? I think not but I don't wish to get into the nuts & bolts of it for that's not my CENTRAL line of argument at all.

Instead this guy comes in , picks up a strand of my post & glibly claims it is what it is without explaining or even attempting to do an analysis of why's it the case . That's what I find irritatingly consistent in all his posts .

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Another but more painful part of the entire equation are the Sikhs . They were mortal enemies of the Miyabhais in 1947 all across the nation , even more than us Hindus , especially for what they did to them in Eastern Punjab ( our part of Punjab , which had a population of Muslims as high as 45% at the time of partition as compared to the 15-20% of H&S in what was then western Punjab or what's now Paxtani Punjab).

Today not only does a considerable (but not majority ) section of them want a separate state but are seeking common cause with their own "erstwhile mortal enemies." Next to the Miyabhais in support of Abrar the single most prominent group were the Sikhi. Isn't their demand for a separate state another irrational idea like the Paxtan movement , linked also to their excising their historical & religious links with Sanatan Dharma to proclaim their Waqri qaum status ? I mean if you go thru the history of Kashmir you'd see they've more of a case for seeking an independent state than the Sikhs in India irrespective of whether we acknowledge their demands or concede the bonafide of their case.
Disagree, most sikhs, including bhindiwala supporters aren't khalistanis or separatists. There are many who support both bhindiwala and amritpal from lawarispunjabde but aren't separatist (might sound ironic), they just these as the ones who challenged Delhi as "DIlli di sazisha" is a common chooran that sells there irrespective of the government.

Most of them being with Abrar was expected since Sikhs are a majority in Punjab but still none of them afaik was desperate to meet him in Punjab.

Most Sikhs have accepted that partition was a 2 sided blow to both people, since in the entire pre-partition India, the most violent migration was in Punjab, to the point that Sikhs were wiped out of west punjab and muslims were wiped out from east punjab proportionately.

The "Jinne lahore ni vekheya o jameya ni" mindset still persists among them but you can't blame them either.

temujin

Country flag
Yes for the first 2 groups.

The average Indian Mulla loves Pakistan. Don't fall for the BS they say in public when Hindus are around.

Sikhs with their "Muh Punjabi brotherhood" shouldn't be a surprise for anyone.
I've been watching this guy's recent blogs too and it's clear he knows very well which side his toast is buttered. He's very careful to avoid all religious and political references in his commentary and it appears he's planning a much longer trip of India if granted another visa. I think he could prove to be a great asset in anti Porki psyops if properly nurtured given his SM profile (although the country is already imploding without much assistance from us). He seems like a genuinely decent 'sickular' guy, confirmed by the fact his only 2 kids are daughters (this is an absolute no no for deeni musalmaans, as you need a minimum of three kids to enter jannah) and he became genuinely irritated when one of his anxious subscribers asked him about keeping Roza during his India trip, telling him to mind his own business before admonishing those who engage in religious policing of this kind (from a teaser of the live event posted on YT shorts).

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag
Disagree, most sikhs, including bhindiwala supporters aren't khalistanis or separatists. There are many who support both bhindiwala and amritpal from lawarispunjabde but aren't separatist (might sound ironic), they just these as the ones who challenged Delhi as "DIlli di sazisha" is a common chooran that sells there irrespective of the government.

Most of them being with Abrar was expected since Sikhs are a majority in Punjab but still none of them afaik was desperate to meet him in Punjab.

Most Sikhs have accepted that partition was a 2 sided blow to both people, since in the entire pre-partition India, the most violent migration was in Punjab, to the point that Sikhs were wiped out of west punjab and muslims were wiped out from east punjab proportionately.

The "Jinne lahore ni vekheya o jameya ni" mindset still persists among them but you can't blame them either.
Yes that's the other part of the emotionally volatile section of the sub continent that I was referring to . After all the anti CAA agitation was followed by the anti farm laws agitation & we all saw how did a protest by essentially the agricultural sector get hijacked by religious fanatics who had their own agenda to ply by conflating issues.

Which is why in main land India till date , Punjab was the only secessionist movement & an extremely bloody one at that ( I don't consider Kashmir & the NE as part of the mainland except Jammu ) .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles