Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Vinash

Country flag
I've been watching this guy's recent blogs too and it's clear he knows very well which side his toast is buttered. He's very careful to avoid all religious and political references in his commentary and it appears he's planning a much longer trip of India if granted another visa. I think he could prove to be a great asset in anti Porki psyops if properly nurtured given his SM profile (although the country is already imploding without much assistance from us). He seems like a genuinely decent 'sickular' guy, confirmed by the fact his only 2 kids are daughters (this is an absolute no no for deeni musalmaans, as you need a minimum of three kids to enter jannah) and he became genuinely irritated when one of his anxious subscribers asked him about keep Roza during his India trip, telling him to mind his own business before slating those who engage in religious policing of this kind (from a teaser of the live event posted on YT shorts).
Without a doubt he has lot more finesse than your average Pakistani who can't stop himself from bringing religion into everything. I didn't know the 2 daughters part. If he's happy with just 2 daughters with no male kid, then he's better than 95% of Muslims in general.

As for the psyops part, I really don't think it matters. Pakistanis no matter how disgruntled they are with their army, lack the balls to revolt.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You mean you predicted even before his journey that if he were to make a journey to India he'd be welcomed overwhelmingly by Muslims Sikhs & some Sindhis did you ?
Yes absolutely, it was expected long back.

Azaad

Country flag
Yes absolutely, it was expected long back.
So explain why did this Sunny guy another Pakistan vlogger with nearly 200 vlogging videos from across the world to his credit being in the business for 2+ yrs have the kind of subscriber base he has as compared to Abrar in spite of both of them being from the same background covering the same ground & having near identical credentials ?

AnantS

Country flag
There is no contradiction there.

You expect a Paki with 10k subscribers to have same kind of support as a Paki with 1 Million subscribers?

Have you missed the "Muh Dravidian supremacism" displayed by SOME Tamils?

Just because 1 Tamil guy accompanied him doesn't mean shit and doesn't change the fact that most of his viewers would be Indian Mullas.

Go to any popular Hindi song on Youtube.

The comments made by foreigners would get a lot of likes. Does that mean foreigners are the main demographic of Hindi songs?

When comments come from unexpected people, those comments get more likes.

Funny how, 2-3 posters seem to question your point of contention and not mine?

Also, the feeling is mutual. I don't consider you to be any genius either.
I dont know but the Guy who accompnied him seem to be an or IB plant - just to keep tab on places he visits.

Azaad

Country flag
Youtube algorithm.
It's random.
That's one of the reasons . Look at his viewership per video going back 2 yrs. In any case as I've repeatedly pointed out this is merely one of the points I've raised. It isn't the thrust of my argument.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I also brought in the other vlogger sunny with the same background as Abrar & more or less the same content. Why doesn't he enjoy the same kind of support among those very groups like Abrar did ?
What is your point exactly? Sunny guy isn't as famous as Abrar is. And no sometimes its pure luck behind your success in YouTube industry, had he been as successful as Abrar he would've been felicitated by MSS equally.
Ironically the guy who accompanied him all across India was a Tamilian guy called Kartikeyan who like with most Tamils isn't conversant in Hindi & has been following Abrar since more than 3 yrs in spite of Abrar's content being exclusively in Urdu or Hindustani ( if you understand the distinction between both these registers especially in the context of Pakistan ) .
If I'm not wrong, Kartikeyan is from Kerala and people in Kerala compared to other southern states are relatively more fluent in Hindi.

Azaad

Country flag
Guys why you all wasting brain cells for some pakistani random youtubers.

We all know that their dhanda paani is coming from we Indians.

Yeah I guess so . I wanted to understand the peculiar psyche of our momin bunch but instead the entire discussion got derailed.

Vinash

Country flag
So explain why did this Sunny guy another Pakistan vlogger with nearly 200 vlogging videos from across the world to his credit being in the business for 2+ yrs have the kind of subscriber base he has as compared to Abrar in spite of both of them being from the same background covering the same ground & having near identical credentials ?
I'll give you another example with good intentions. Not looking to pick a fight. You seem to be thinking that 2 people who post same kind of content must have similar no of subscribers. That's not how Internet works.

Here's an Indian travel vlogger with 613 videos and 1.62 Million subscribers.

Here's another Indian travel vlogger with 289 videos but only 31,000 subscribers.

It's not some conspiracy.

Azaad

Country flag
What is your point exactly? Sunny guy isn't as famous as Abrar is. And no sometimes its pure luck behind your success in YouTube industry, had he been as successful as Abrar he would've been felicitated by MSS equally.
You know what , let's drop it .

AnantS

Country flag
Disagree, most sikhs, including bhindiwala supporters aren't khalistanis or separatists.
They eventually shall turn to. Then later in life either they become staunch supporters fully swallowing propahgandoo's propahganda or complete eschew it after disillusionment. So in other words its a stage in development of neo Sikhs not a category of Sikhs

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
That's one of the reasons . Look at his viewership per video going back 2 yrs. In any case as I've repeatedly pointed out this is merely one of the points I've raised. It isn't the thrust of my argument.
I'll try to keep it short.
You see it's very random.
Three years ago two aquanitance started youtube Channel together than they separated after 4 months or so.
One of the guys channel was hit all of a sudden when one of his videos gained 300 k views. He had a regular momentum after that. Not so much for the other guy. They both covered NEET syllabus.
Sometimes you can even pay to get the algorithm in your favor, other time your luck does the trick.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
harping that every Paxtani muslim vlogger , by default would automatically enjoy a huge fan following in India .
There is some truth to this.
Paxstani who talk about India constantly will get a decent following if algorithm works in his favour.
See all the reaction channels.

There is a psychological reaosn behind this.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles