Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
These are the most 'intelligent' pakeet their entire shithole has, now wonder how they fuck up their military, economy, institutions and nation in general. Delusion, lack of idea ground realities and confirmation biases.
View attachment 189876
Hume pata hai ye chutiye hi, inka har baar ka hagga hua mat post karo .
Hume nai sunna inka har ek opinion .
Ganimat hai ki zaid hamid ka account yahan nai available hai nai to aap roz uska har tweet post krte pakka .
Mai hi nai aur bhi bohton ko nai pasand hai ye , shayad .
Apko maza ata hai to bhagwan ke liye ek idiotic musings of PDF thread bana lo usme post karo aap .
Aap aur @Abdus Salem killed aap dono hi ye karte hain .
Troll post yaha post mat crow aap, hr bakchodi post karne ki koi zarurat nai hai

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Hume pata hai ye chutiye hi, inka har baar ka hagga hua mat post karo .
Hume nai sunna inka har ek opinion .
Ganimat hai ki zaid hamid ka account yahan nai available hai nai to aap roz uska har tweet post krte pakka .
Mai hi nai aur bhi bohton ko nai pasand hai ye , shayad .
Apko maza ata hai to bhagwan ke liye ek idiotic musings of PDF thread bana lo usme post karo aap .
Aap aur @Abdus Salem killed aap dono hi ye karte hain .
Troll post yaha post mat crow aap, hr bakchodi post karne ki koi zarurat nai hai
I agree. I think this thread should be dedicated to idiotic musings from their politicians, journalists and mullahs, or online accounts with a lot of following, rather than random Twitter and PDF inbreds.

Foreigners especially ummah ka chummah biradars getting pissed off at pakis is also a nice addition.

Master Chief

Country flag
Guys, until now we were joking. But, soon it will turn serious, many will not like it.
In next 2 months there will be blood. There will be large scale riot and mayhem on Paki streets.

Our government will not react or even bother say a 'letter' until a lot of violence happened on ground. Even then they will only talk about suffering of Indian citizens living POKs, which will further incite the separatist feeling.
Many in India will accuse Modi a dictator, facist, for being insensitive to Paki.

Real bad days are ahead for Pakistan.

yesterday, I saw a paki video where, " a old person was crying for the sake of one bori aata, that he had 12 children in his home hungry yearning for basic roti." I was unsure what to feel about it. What do you think guys of such videos?
Hope you are right.. And if what you predict does happen, I will be a very happy man.. But, I think someone will bail out Paki ass soon :(

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
They won't.
We have to put proposal such a way that they will accept it and later they shouldn't be able to backtrack from it .
Even if they agree to give up nuke, what's the guarantee that they won't make it again?

Hence asking for land which is sparse in population and borders india is way better choice as they won't be able to betray us
also it also an option to start some massacre in po with an optics look that suggests that the army is trying to massacre pok muzzies like in bangladesh liberation war due to dissatisfaction with pak army and establishment.

this may give us a lot of dividends and it may even blow up into a free insurgency for us to exploit.

we can start a false flag attack making it look like a pak army detachment had attacked protesting civilians causing chaos in media and in the general population of pok.

maximum causalities and maximum visibility of media for maximum effect.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
also it also an option to start some massacre in po with an optics look that suggests that the army is trying to massacre pok muzzies like in bangladesh liberation war due to dissatisfaction with pak army and establishment.

this may give us a lot of dividends and it may even blow up into a free insurgency for us to exploit.

we can start a false flag attack making it look like a pak army detachment had attacked protesting civilians causing chaos in media and in the general population of pok.

maximum causalities and maximum visibility of media for maximum effect.
Lol it won't work coz porkies are cucks in front of army.
Their army massacred 100s of shias also they hanged their elected PM then also no porkie was able to raise his voice.
More possible scenarios is pastun millitancy with help of taliban

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Lol it won't work coz porkies are cucks in front of army.
Their army massacred 100s of shias also they hanged their elected PM then also no porkie was able to raise his voice.
More possible scenarios is pashtun millitancy with help of taliban
Pashtun and balochi are the only people who will fight the pork army, but population of baloch is very less so we have to rely on pashtun

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I disagree. We have already established that Pakis are a bunch of ugly cowardly motherfuckers who would fuck donkeys and sheep and run away at the sight of a real firefight. Look at Mushy the rat doing downhill skiing and Shireen Mazari is one ugly paki bitch. We have seen how Pakistanis treat their guests (see one Pakistani diplomat stealing the wallets of a foreign delegation and PMs taking stock of visiting dignitaries' gym equipment for their own personal use.
Your disagreement doesn't matter to them. As told before, "Pakistanis are hospitable, not supremacists like Indians, Pakistanis are fair and tall like Europeans" is their own construct in their own fragile uneducated minds in which Indians can't ridicule them statistically unlike they do in all other indicators.
Khush rehne ke liye aisi cheezon ka Sahara bhi chahiye kabhi kabhi. They don't even want to come out of it.
Shehbaz wants peace with India now

Hehehe, saara strategic depth ghus gaya bund wich

View attachment 189843
I didn't expect that they will admit to learn their lesson so soon.
Indian people and Indians should not fall for this nonsense but knowing how Hindus in general behave i expect nothing better than the avg person in has ability to be conned by such bullshit.

India has for centuries made the mistake of leaving their enemies unchallenged when they could have finsihed then for good.

Once they get back on their feet they will be back to their old self
so what we have been seeing for last three days was not random, it's a co-ordinated narrative. it must be some pre-condition by some country during the ongoing begging tour.
We should Ask them to Vacate POK
As the First Step for any Dialogue

POK ie Azad Kashmir is different from Gilgit Baltistan

China wants Gilgit Baltistan
They won't.
We have to put proposal such a way that they will accept it and later they shouldn't be able to backtrack from it .
Even if they agree to give up nuke, what's the guarantee that they won't make it again?

Hence asking for land which is sparse in population and borders india is way better choice as they won't be able to betray us
We don't really want AJK or POK

It is a question of Posturing

Make them say that LOC as a Border is acceptable to them

But in India , if we have to Declare Victory , we need to have Some Land Transferred to us with minimum inflow of People

The idea is to make Pakistan Army BEG for peace

Once that happens , Civil war will break out automatically
No, Shahbaz hasn't asked for any kind of peace.
He's playing same Imran's broken record on article 370. Government of India as usual, won't even find it useful to respond to it.

Bharatiya

Country flag
Guys, until now we were joking. But, soon it will turn serious, many will not like it.
In next 2 months there will be blood. There will be large scale riot and mayhem on Paki streets.

Our government will not react or even bother say a 'letter' until a lot of violence happened on ground. Even then they will only talk about suffering of Indian citizens living POKs, which will further incite the separatist feeling.
Many in India will accuse Modi a dictator, facist, for being insensitive to Paki.

yesterday, I saw a paki video where, " a old person was crying for the sake of one bori aata, that he had 12 children in his home hungry yearning for basic roti." I was unsure what to feel about it. What do you think guys of such videos?
Many citizens aren't suitable to be leaders and rulers with their temperaments anyway. Of course, it's a given that many will feel pity even for our enemies.

There's a phrase I came across in Chinese novels: "Don't have a woman's benevolence"—implying that one must be ruthless when necessary.

The aman ki ashi gang can cry and bitch and moan, but the govt should do what it must. However, there are countless ways of doing the same thing.

If the govt is smart enough, it'll start an anti-paki propaganda by bringing up all the disasters, deaths and horrors pakistan has created in India.

You know, all the Kashmiri Pandits, Terror blasts, anti-national outfits. Interview them, release documentaries, run the news 24x7 on media, paint them as villains—which they are and demonize them. That way, their deaths will be celebrated and not pitied. This narrative building is completely in govt's court and can cushion any backlash that might occur.

I'm positive that Indians today are more anti-pakistan than ever. Against such backdrop, the narrative building will close up the last leakage of aman ki asha.

It's up to Modi to maintain his image. Some people will call him that anyway. But the ones he can control, he should by doing lip service. As I said earlier, the ball is in govt's court.

I feel happy for my nation to be honest.

We as humans have a tendency to think women, elderly and children are innocent and harmless and thus pity them whenever they're in trouble. That's just basic biology.

But that when we look at it rationally, the suffering of enemy is necessary, even if it might be morally wrong, which might not even be amoral to be honest.

See, if there is a way to destroy Paki without causing suffering of common people, and we could do so with same resources and effort, of course, we'd pick that. But there's no such choice.

Pakistani establishment is a parasite that exists solely because it feeds of the pakistani people. It sucks their blood and fattens up.

Moreover, Pakis aren't innocent. That old guy will cry when his plate is empty but when his stomach is full, he'll hate India and chant deaths to Hindus.

The majority of Pakis and that's like 99% of them (or higher) have no problems with their own country causing deaths in India. If we were in their situation, they'd gladly take the chance to kill us off. None of the would be asking "What about women, elderly and children?"

If you think back, the reason Islam spread so fast is that it didn't have the shackles of morality. Whereas a Hindu King would hesitate to crush the muslim women and children if he conquers a muslim kingdom, a Muslim King had no such qualms as his sky book gave clear directions. Had there been a convert or die from hindus 1000 or 800 or 500 ago, Pakistan wouldn't exist.

It's benevolence and benevolence to our enemies alone that is the downfall of our civilization. History is literally screaming this in our faces if we care to hear.

Then why should you feel guilty about one man's suffering when such very guilt and pity became the reason for death of 80+ million Hindus. In the medieval era, 80 million deaths is like death of a country! These many hindus died!

Pakistan is not a nation! It is the personification of that very ideology that caused these deaths. It's the nest of radicalism and the hotbed of hatred.

There is no need to feel pity. If you do feel pity, please feel pity for the hindu woman who was rape for two days by Pakistani muslims who lured her with 'food'. Please feel pity for the countless Hindus that were tortured, raped and forcibly killed by these beasts in human skin.

Some might say most pakis are innocent as they didn't commit any crime or convert any Hindu. But since they're living in Pakistan, by choice or not, the citizens must bear the destiny of their nation. They will share all the good and the bad. It is as it should be. If it thrives, they too will. If it dies, so will they.

Blademaster

And Pakistan told China to remove its hold on LET terrorist. .What's cooking?
India has no need to respond so soon.. Do, a slow ghee roast..

I guess they are waking up to the dangers of their homegrown terrorists and they need to tackle those. Or maybe someone at IMF at the behest of the State Department or whatever US agency had told IMF to pressure Pakistan to give up its terrorists.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Many citizens aren't suitable to be leaders and rulers with their temperaments anyway. Of course, it's a given that many will feel pity even for our enemies.

There's a phrase I came across in Chinese novels: "Don't have a woman's benevolence"—implying that one must be ruthless when necessary.

The aman ki ashi gang can cry and bitch and moan, but the govt should do what it must. However, there are countless ways of doing the same thing.

If the govt is smart enough, it'll start an anti-paki propaganda by bringing up all the disasters, deaths and horrors pakistan has created in India.

You know, all the Kashmiri Pandits, Terror blasts, anti-national outfits. Interview them, release documentaries, run the news 24x7 on media, paint them as villains—which they are and demonize them. That way, their deaths will be celebrated and not pitied. This narrative building is completely in govt's court and can cushion any backlash that might occur.

I'm positive that Indians today are more anti-pakistan than ever. Against such backdrop, the narrative building will close up the last leakage of aman ki asha.

It's up to Modi to maintain his image. Some people will call him that anyway. But the ones he can control, he should by doing lip service. As I said earlier, the ball is in govt's court.

I feel happy for my nation to be honest.

We as humans have a tendency to think women, elderly and children are innocent and harmless and thus pity them whenever they're in trouble. That's just basic biology.

But that when we look at it rationally, the suffering of enemy is necessary, even if it might be morally wrong, which might not even be amoral to be honest.

See, if there is a way to destroy Paki without causing suffering of common people, and we could do so with same resources and effort, of course, we'd pick that. But there's no such choice.

Pakistani establishment is a parasite that exists solely because it feeds of the pakistani people. It sucks their blood and fattens up.

Moreover, Pakis aren't innocent. That old guy will cry when his plate is empty but when his stomach is full, he'll hate India and chant deaths to Hindus.

The majority of Pakis and that's like 99% of them (or higher) have no problems with their own country causing deaths in India. If we were in their situation, they'd gladly take the chance to kill us off. None of the would be asking "What about women, elderly and children?"

If you think back, the reason Islam spread so fast is that it didn't have the shackles of morality. Whereas a Hindu King would hesitate to crush the muslim women and children if he conquers a muslim kingdom, a Muslim King had no such qualms as his sky book gave clear directions. Had there been a convert or die from hindus 1000 or 800 or 500 ago, Pakistan wouldn't exist.

It's benevolence and benevolence to our enemies alone that is the downfall of our civilization. History is literally screaming this in our faces if we care to hear.

Then why should you feel guilty about one man's suffering when such very guilt and pity became the reason for death of 80+ million Hindus. In the medieval era, 80 million deaths is like death of a country! These many hindus died!

Pakistan is not a nation! It is the personification of that very ideology that caused these deaths. It's the nest of radicalism and the hotbed of hatred.

There is no need to feel pity. If you do feel pity, please feel pity for the hindu woman who was rape for two days by Pakistani muslims who lured her with 'food'. Please feel pity for the countless Hindus that were tortured, raped and forcibly killed by these beasts in human skin.

Some might say most pakis are innocent as they didn't commit any crime or convert any Hindu. But since they're living in Pakistan, by choice or not, the citizens must bear the destiny of their nation. They will share all the good and the bad. It is as it should be. If it thrives, they too will. If it dies, so will they.
you think just like me, almost like a clone. ruthless and terminator-like. I like it.:yo:

indiatester

Country flag
And Pakistan told China to remove its hold on LET terrorist. .What's cooking?
India has no need to respond so soon.. Do, a slow ghee roast..

Standard islamic "concessions" which are actually mean nothing.
I hope our people are not fools to fall for such pathetic stunts.

Ofcourse they have to also give out some platitudes. If they are also similar concessions, then we should be fine.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Nice explanation and very engaging. Takeaway: If you don't know your history you are bound to repeat it. But I thought the reason for choosing 9/11 is because 911 is the emergency no in USA.
wasnt that number chosen after the terror attacks?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles