Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

The Juggernaut

Country flag

We must salute baluch and afghan rebels who fought against all odds against them. With their outdated weapons they faced armies equipped with modern weaponry and having hell lot of resources.
These Baloch Rebels are not using outdated weapons and resource. They equipment and Dress looks like that of Afgansitan Force. Most probably, After USA withdrawal BLA have found resources from Taliban. Hence, they have become more efficient and dangerous.

Pakistanis are harvesting fruits of Afghanistan securing zahni azadi , i.e. metal independence.

BLA's Sepcial Forces arrested a JCO of Pakistani army named Naib Subaidar Kaleem Ullah and a ISI agent Mohammad Faisal from Harnai.
View attachment 173286

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Abdul, Rehman, and Abdulrehman are reminiscing over a bowl of pindi chana. As they break off their naan and dip in the chana, memories come floating in. Abdul is the first to open up.

Abdul: "Look at what they have done to the country. I fought for this land in 1971 and spent months as a prisoner. All for nothing!"

Not to be outdone, Rehman scratched his bald head.

Rehman: " I was on security duty at Chagai in 98. All my hair fell out! And for nothing, it would appear. The youngsters dont care."

They look at Abdulrehman, who shifts and crosses his legs while letting one out.

Abdulrehman: "I was in the northern light infantry in 99. And as we sat on our mountain top bunker, under direct watch of the enemy with the bare eyes, I took a dump right in front of them."

Abdul and Rehman are impressed. Right in the middle of the conflict! That showed them. How did you find that kind of courage? They wondered.

Abdulrehman: "It was easy, the trick is to keep your shalwar on when you are doing it."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles