Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Vinash

Country flag
Chutiya gulam cucked porkistani realized his ummah ka chumma doesn’t work

View attachment 179831

View attachment 179832

View attachment 179833
Anecdote: One of my family members works for L&T in Qatar. He says he's treated extremely well as he's in a managerial position working on some very important infrastructure projects. Apparently, he's even invited to local weddings of his Qatari colleagues. His office boy is a Pakistani and his Qatari colleagues treat him like gutter filth. My family member was even offered "religious conversion" by the Qataris which he obviously declined.

Coalmine

Country flag
Man nothing less than a full scale civil war & absolute ethnic bloodshed in pakishitstain would be a sight to behold.

Alas imraandi is g*nd fattu at best, will chicken out & halt this long march drama under immense bajwa & co pressure.
This should happen in sindh where most hindus are are and where they are prosecuted.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Anecdote: One of my family members works for L&T in Qatar. He says he's treated extremely well as he's in a managerial position working on some very important infrastructure projects. Apparently, he's even invited to local weddings of his Qatari colleagues. His office boy is a Pakistani and his Qatari colleagues treat him like gutter filth. My family member was even offered "religious conversion" by the Qataris which he obviously declined.
Lot of Mallus have paki frens there
Anu Dhabi is famous for Indian-paki hookups (works both ways)
Paki chicks in the gulf states are very liberal if you know what I mean

Country flag

Ayushraj

Country flag

No country in this world is supporting afghan regime like india does
This will have huge consequences in future.
If pakis don't face any issues in their western Front they will create a headache for us for 75 years they have successfully proved this that they can face 6 times bigger country india.

Now it's the time pay them back with interest

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

No country in this world is supporting afghan regime like india does
This will have huge consequences in future.
If pakis don't face any issues in their western Front they will create a headache for us for 75 years they have successfully proved this that they can face 6 times bigger country india.

Now it's the time pay them back with interest
Won't an air corridor between Ind and afg pass through POGB?

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
यत्र नार्यस्तु पूज्यन्ते रमन्ते तत्र देवताः । यत्रैतास्तु न पूज्यन्ते सर्वास्तत्राफलाः क्रियाः ।। Manusmriti ;)

Where women are worshiped, Gods live there. Wherever they are not worshiped, all actions result in failure.

Meanwhile in the sand cult.

womenrightsinislam.PNG

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles