Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
What will India do by sending drones and Missiles across the Border? And according to Pakistani sources whatever it is has Crashed in Mian Channu. I have myself have plotted the distance of Mian Channu from the Indo-Pak Border and the distance is more than 100+ Kms!
IMG_20220310_115553.jpg

So this can't be an Indian Drone or Missile. Please don't tell me that "Pakistan Airforce" cannot even stop a UAV from crossing more than 100 kms inside Pakistan. (Lol)

Super Flanker

Country flag
Here is the picture of the recent PAF Aircraft crash. Here is the engine in the debris.
20220310_120804.jpg

-
Here is what the engine actually Looks like on an Aircraft:-
20220310_120810.jpg

-
And this is not an F-16 or an F-16. I did a google reverse image and it is showing as a MiG-21. So Pakistan doesn't Operate MiG-21s but rather Operates Chinese copies of MiG-21s called F-7. So I think so it is indeed an F-7.

Correct me if I am wrong anywhere.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
All Porkis are malnourished but they think they’re “non-veg eating superior momins compared to vegetarian Hindus”, thats pretty much why they get shot in their ass on LoC because their roohani logic of 1 🅱uslim = 100000000 hindu doesn’t work. Apparently all Porkis on PeeDF are Overseas Pakistanis, and thats why they think Pakistan is “richer than India”, most of the rich in Pakystan are Overseas Pakis who regularly send money back to porkystan. They’ve no industries, no service sector, not even agriculture as they’re net importers of food. Pretty much sums up the stupidity of Porkis who live in delusions of perfections of Pakistan when in reality its a case study of a successful failed state.

Anyways Vasef Poodeer thinks he’s a cool dude because he trolls India and Arnab in his cringe YouTube videos made up with ISPR content in which Pakistan has already captured Kashmir.

Vs What actually happens to them
Porkis cannot afford meat. They are apparently becoming vegetables ….I mean vegetarians.

Current delusional stage due to malnourishment: we have Chinese ancestry as we descended from Mongols and we ruled vegetarian Hindus for 1 million years.

Final stage: Porkis cannot afford to be Porkis. Let’s become Bharatis. We were Hindus once anyways. Starts applying under CAA for ghar waapasi. End of Pakjabi Army and money for Pizza gernails.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
What will India do by sending drones and Missiles across the Border? And according to Pakistani sources whatever it is has Crashed in Mian Channu. I have myself have plotted the distance of Mian Channu from the Indo-Pak Border and the distance is more than 100+ Kms!
View attachment 142969
So this can't be an Indian Drone or Missile. Please don't tell me that "Pakistan Airforce" cannot even stop a UAV from crossing more than 100 kms inside Pakistan. (Lol)
Most likely the pilot ejected and junks like the F7 or JF17 were flying without a pilot for a few seconds prior to crash. Porki jaahil awaam interpretation: unmanned aerial drone. Our roohani peelots never crash.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Never have I seen someone so eager to be colonized again :facepalm:
View attachment 142988
See? I knew it. Pakistanis are no-more Pakistanis! They are slowly slowly turning into Chinese! Pakistanis are turning into :- "Chinkistanis"! It's about time that they will forget speaking Urdu and Start speaking Chinese Language :lol: !
-~-
da4e5b7764d14d1522f9352937511419.jpg

🐖🐖🐖💨💨💨🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🐷🤡🐷🤡🐷🐷🤡🐷

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Never have I seen someone so eager to be colonized again :facepalm:
View attachment 142988
Well when you can sell your women and organs to your Chini masters and fly made in China JF17, why not become Pakjiang? I am sure the Porkis are working on I am a gengis khan descendent and ruled China for a million years. So give me a Chinese passport so I can come clean up the yellow river. Porkis are A grade chameleons and liars. Never rule them out to do things that general humanity would never do. There is a reason Porkis are the MOST deported filth in the world including from stable Muslim countries. Pakis are just bottom feeders and can whore around for just a morsel of wheat. How many people here know that just for Pak Rupee 5000 (I.e about $30) , you can hire someone in Lahore to kill anyone you don’t like? These pisslamists are worth less than a sick cockroach. That is the reality.

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Really this is him the skinny as bitch i could snap his twigs in half
Yesss that's him 100% , I can understand why it's hard to believe that inbred malnourished napaki trying acting tough behind a screen.

Trust me if I find him lurking around Indian stand in Dubai airshow going to kick his bitch ass.

He might be the one who posted that samosa pic near the Tejas stand.

OnePunchMan

Country flag
What this thing is BTW?
Could be the front section of the F-16 look at those perforated section in the front.

But it's definitely a jet from the size of the impact crater, plus there is clearly a jet engine in debris and to that oxygen bottle carried by pilots.

It's definitely not Mirage or F-7 they would have admitted that crash , so it's definitely one of JF-17, J-10C or Efff Shoola Tayyaara.

I am personally leaning towards F-16 or J-10 , looking at lots of pictures and landing videos to confirm what it is.

Don't expect napakis to make it public though too much loss of H&D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles