Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Atleast not a drone as claimed by ISPR trolls on twitter
Well we have seen two debris till now , and if this is a drone then where are engines .

If you look at its rear end , there are fins , these are bigger than the ones found on f 16 drop tank or mirage or f7 .

images (21).jpeg

Look at the end of drop tank , similar fins to what seen in video .

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Well we have seen two debris till now , and if this is a drone then where are engines .

If you look at its rear end , there are fins , these are bigger than the ones found on f 16 drop tank or mirage or f7 .

View attachment 143068

Look at the end of drop tank , similar fins to what seen in video .
I don’t think its a J-10 at all, but its a jet fighter not a drone. But lets wait to know what Ghafoori Sena says.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Resembles too much with j10c fuel tank , but also similar to jf17 fuel tank , could be any of these , not at all a f7 or mirage fuel tank .

Not a f 16 for sure
It's either an JF-17 or a J-10C. Most likely this is the Drop tanks of JF-17 Thunder. J-10C Very unlikely Because I don't think so that Pakistanis have already started using them in Combat Patrols etc. J-10C and JF 17 seem to be using the same type of Fuel Tanks to me.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Bhai download karke rakh is video ko
Bro I have screen recorded the Entire Video. Now Ghafoora and his Minions won't be able to delete the evidence even if they want to. If you come across any more such videos than please Send it to me and I will screen record and keep it:-
Screenshot_20220310_173424.jpg

Super Flanker

Country flag
Pilot Jettisoned tanks before crash.
Wise decision by the pilot who jettisoned those Tanks before crashing or else if the Aircraft were to have crashed with fuel tanks than the Explosion and fire would have been more.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles