Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Paki are now quiet now.they seems to have just shrug the crash under the carpet
Mark my words there won't be a official confirmation from DG ISPR or NAPAK FIZZILYA. If this hadn't crashed in a industrial area they wouldn't even have made it public and buried it like so many other crashes with no witness.

Gotta hand it to NAPAKIS hiding failures and covering up seems to be their real skill no one can beat them at this.

brat4

Country flag
my first post here after lurking for long.. i have a weird feeling this could be the j10c and thats why Pakis are not opening their traps. what's the training these folks got? and mostly those j10c s are second hand.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Look at this 2 bit lowly pakjabi converted muzzie trying to act smart , entire history of NAPAK Fizzilya is filled with lies and cover up , all the lies of superiority and yet NAPAK fauj lost every war , how is that possible?? fuckwit?

from downing a F-16 to loosing a F-16 to a wild boar to loosing a f-16 to mig -21 and then lying and covering it up , lying is institutionalized in PAF fiizzzliya thats why even NAPAK fauj dont even trust NAPAK fizzilya.

they havent released a single statement if thats not covering up than what it is??? they can easily clarify if it s a drone, missile booster or jadeed black stealth fighter of allah with roohani taqat why are they covering it up???

just look at this 2 bit cabin crew the kind of guys that cleans chewing gum and get me cashews on flight pretending to be some military aviation expert hahahahahaha

also i know where you live in UAE and if i see u at dubai airshow i am going to put a foot up your ass you skinny inbred raped convert.

FUCK YOU VASIF MUDEER STOP PRETENDING TO BE A MILITARY EXPERT AND FOCUS ON GETTING WATER TO PASSENGERS YOU LOW IQ FUCK AND YOUR VIDEOS AND CHANNEL ARE FUCKING CRINGE PROBABLY COMPENSATING BECAUSE YOU WERE LOW IQ AND TOO POOR TO BECOME A PILOT GET ALIFE FUCKING LOOSER.

View attachment 142889

View attachment 142890
How Vasef Poodeer thinks he looks like
1646885877667.jpeg

How he really looks like
1646885847402.jpeg

Abdus Salem killed

Look at this 2 bit lowly pakjabi converted muzzie trying to act smart , entire history of NAPAK Fizzilya is filled with lies and cover up , all the lies of superiority and yet NAPAK fauj lost every war , how is that possible?? fuckwit?

from downing a F-16 to loosing a F-16 to a wild boar to loosing a f-16 to mig -21 and then lying and covering it up , lying is institutionalized in PAF fiizzzliya thats why even NAPAK fauj dont even trust NAPAK fizzilya.

they havent released a single statement if thats not covering up than what it is??? they can easily clarify if it s a drone, missile booster or jadeed black stealth fighter of allah with roohani taqat why are they covering it up???

just look at this 2 bit cabin crew the kind of guys that cleans chewing gum and get me cashews on flight pretending to be some military aviation expert hahahahahaha

also i know where you live in UAE and if i see u at dubai airshow i am going to put a foot up your ass you skinny inbred raped convert.

FUCK YOU VASIF MUDEER STOP PRETENDING TO BE A MILITARY EXPERT AND FOCUS ON GETTING WATER TO PASSENGERS YOU LOW IQ FUCK AND YOUR VIDEOS AND CHANNEL ARE FUCKING CRINGE PROBABLY COMPENSATING BECAUSE YOU WERE LOW IQ AND TOO POOR TO BECOME A PILOT GET ALIFE FUCKING LOOSER.

View attachment 142889

View attachment 142890
Really this is him the skinny as bitch i could snap his twigs in half

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why is this Paki GHAZI so malnourished?
All Porkis are malnourished but they think they’re “non-veg eating superior momins compared to vegetarian Hindus”, thats pretty much why they get shot in their ass on LoC because their roohani logic of 1 🅱uslim = 100000000 hindu doesn’t work. Apparently all Porkis on PeeDF are Overseas Pakistanis, and thats why they think Pakistan is “richer than India”, most of the rich in Pakystan are Overseas Pakis who regularly send money back to porkystan. They’ve no industries, no service sector, not even agriculture as they’re net importers of food. Pretty much sums up the stupidity of Porkis who live in delusions of perfections of Pakistan when in reality its a case study of a successful failed state.

Anyways Vasef Poodeer thinks he’s a cool dude because he trolls India and Arnab in his cringe YouTube videos made up with ISPR content in which Pakistan has already captured Kashmir.

Vs What actually happens to them

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
By judging the silence of porkis it must be either f16 Or jf 17. Thank god pictures are out there otherwise porkis would have usually brushed it under the carpet.
They’re good at covering things up and thats why Ghafoori Sena hasn’t disclosed the aircraft which crashed, much like how they remained silent about Pindigheb crash of Jadeed Tareen Pindigenous Taiyyara Jay Eff Sattara Blunder.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles