DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

mokoman

Country flag

I just want to understand, how does someone in IA posts this Normandy type landing video and think that Indian public truly see the greatness of IA and it's MOderNiZatioN. Do they really think that we are utter fools and can't see what's going on.
IAF and IN are generations ahead of IA in terms of modernisation. And the funny thing is apparently Ground forces are the easiest to modernised as it's projects are relatively less technologically challenging and less expensive than those of naval and Air forces.
Guys sorry but if this bullshittery continues on, I'll be betting my money on PLA than IA in case of a conflict.
is plastic wrapping guns normal , looks bizzare

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Only a 4% increase from last year's budget of 5.94L Cr. Given we have ~5-6% inflation and increasing dollar price we have essentially reduced our defence budget :clap2:
I just don't care unless they are ordering indigenous stuff. Apparently though they got endless money on the coffer for foreign maal. Indigenous maal gets tested and pass all trials and yet it's the foreign maal which get thought in plans later but gets inducted sooner. Sad reality is that order of desi maal happens later than foreign maal.

And I would rather that they order 3-4 MQ9 less and use that money to modernised our infantry properly. Otherwise 6 apaches for 900million dollars will keep on happening. Sorry, forgot about the defenders of IA on Twitter who will justify not providing protected mobility to infantry.

It almost seems like as if we are not preparing for a war and if something happens, sab changa h si.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles