DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

raju1982

Country flag
Isn't 2031 too late or its just how long it takes to build one
This way too late. Kalvari class was deal was signed in 2006 and next they are planning to sign in 2024. AMCA project yet to be sanctioned by CCS. Are we planning to fight ever growing PLA? It is not a surprise that we were colonies for centuries and incapable of holding our lands like Kailash or Manas Sarovar!

On the other way Pakis and Cheens are giving shots far above their weights, one threatens US, another India.

raju1982

Country flag
Another peoject witb MoD babus waiting to be sanctioned. I do not understand what they do to take years to sanction money for projects?

PLA was testing light tanks in Tibet for years before deploying in Ladakh. Photos were every where. MoD was sleeping on it. Now after Galwan, fhey want it in emmergency mode. I do not think they are capable of defending India to its full potential.

For example current Defence Secretray does not have any experiance in Defence neither Rajnath Singh!

raju1982

Country flag

Lonewarrior

Country flag
For example current Defence Secretray does not have any experiance in Defence neither Rajnath Singh!
Calm down...take a deep breath, relax

It's impossible to have a defence minister with experience in "defence". At max what you can have is a retired personnel from either IAF, IN or IA; not a single person who has served in any two, let alone all three. And then that retired let's say IN defence minister will always favour Naval policies. Maybe even attempt a coup d'etat

So whatever is there is very thoughtfully planned.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

Fatalis

Country flag
Another peoject witb MoD babus waiting to be sanctioned. I do not understand what they do to take years to sanction money for projects?

PLA was testing light tanks in Tibet for years before deploying in Ladakh. Photos were every where. MoD was sleeping on it. Now after Galwan, fhey want it in emmergency mode. I do not think they are capable of defending India to its full potential.

Program LRSAM is atleast going since 2016. It has been sanctioned. The missiles are under fabrication.

You will never know when a missile program has been given approval for development.

Articles