DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
And so the circus continues again..... First it was a RFI akin to armata now it is a RFI akin to Abrams x and KF 51 tanks concept. Just see the crew reqmt of 4 and an autoloader is also needed.
My only hope for FRCV becoming real is only something developed by DRDO and made by a DCPP mode with a private player.
I doubt any private player has the guts to make any tank of their own, after all it's not a halwa. Makes you wonder what this make1 sh*t is all about when you perfectly know the situation of these private cos and then giving them such critical projects.

These two private scredrivered tanks coming to your neighborhood next defexpo soonView attachment 206823
after all the fuss about samho for arjun mk2, it doesn't seem to appear in FRCV.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
And so the circus continues again..... First it was a RFI akin to armata now it is a RFI akin to Abrams x and KF 51 tanks concept. Just see the crew reqmt of 4 and an autoloader is also needed.
My only hope for FRCV becoming real is only something developed by DRDO and made by a DCPP mode with a private player.
I doubt any private player has the guts to make any tank of their own, after all it's not a halwa. Makes you wonder what this make1 sh*t is all about when you perfectly know the situation of these private cos and then giving them such critical projects.

These two private scredrivered tanks coming to your neighborhood next defexpo soonView attachment 206823
Pretty bad RFI, hopefully they change it later on.

LM from tank, useless, it can be easily moved to a IFV

4 crew with autoloader, presumably for drone guy? Which shouldnt be there at all

Requirement for indirect fire, in this day and age

This is basically the same as our existing tanks, with just a jumbled set of "futuristic sounding" capabilities thrown in all for 55 tons.

If someone actually fulfils these, it will be a trash tank.

Fatalis

Country flag
Do our capital warships lack IRST system?

Also, Why IN wants 115 URAN SSM Complex Fire Control System?

Corvus Splendens

Country flag

:bplease:
1684858312025.png

binayak95

Country flag
Bruh

You arent properly understanding what the specs mean. It says "average" 790 W. My suspicion is its sending out higher power pulses with a significant delay in between, in order to reduce power consumption. Actual, usable radars, like Swathi, have 40KW power consumption, and even then its just a WLR.

And Ukrainians were wasting resources if shooting small drones with MANPADs. Give them a HMG.
Small UAVs are a big headache to deal with in a cost effective manner. The only feasible solution right now is to give those "smart" optics that some israeli firm is making to every squad - to give them a chance at taking down a suicidial DJI.

binayak95

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles