DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Lonewarrior

Country flag
New 30mm guns for small FACs and the like. I fucking hope its not a rehash of he BMPII 30mm gun again, That shit jamms so fucking frequently.
BMP-2 gun! BMP-2 gun!? BMP-2 gun??

They didn't even bother to put a BMP-2 gun on a naval turret Prabhu, they simply bolted the literal turret of a BMP-2
Screenshot_2023-05-24-10-13-55-30_6bcd734b3b4b52977458a65c801426b0.jpg

You see that tall base structure?
It's because there still room inside for a commander and a gunner
😒

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Kitni besharmi se minus likha hai .
aur ye kya tareeka hai percentage likhne ka. it should be like "55 Tons +- 5%"
Someone tell them that nowadays IFV touch 50t

And why the f our RFI looks like those matrimonial ads from newspaper!?
Modern honi chahiye par sanskari bhi, padhi likhi ho par kaam na kare, sarvgun sampann honi chahiye par sushil bhi...

binayak95

Country flag
BMP-2 gun! BMP-2 gun!? BMP-2 gun??

They didn't even bother to put a BMP-2 gun on a naval turret Prabhu, they simply bolted the literal turret of a BMP-2
View attachment 206888
You see that tall base structure?
It's because there still room inside for a commander and a gunner
😒
Maalum hai re - that is not my problem with the CRN 91. FACs' CRN91 turrets are automated for the most part. Only human intervention is when it malfunctions. But, and this is big - it does so with predictable frequency.

AnantS

Country flag
Well it's an improvement over their later BS of "tank should be under 50t" as even light tanks are reaching north of 30t
So they now want anywhere between 52.25 to 57.75 tons? 57.5 is very close to Arjun Mk1 58.5 ton

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Is that really Arjun Mk-2? I thought that the Mk-2 was still in development under the FMBT programme with the Army procuring the Mk-1A as a stop gap.
Kahani to bahut sunaye the ki HNS-made 30% lighter hull ban raha TATA se... Fir ultimately sab gand me ghus gaye
And so the circus continues again..... First it was a RFI akin to armata now it is a RFI akin to Abrams x and KF 51 tanks concept. Just see the crew reqmt of 4 and an autoloader is also needed.
My only hope for FRCV becoming real is only something developed by DRDO and made by a DCPP mode with a private player.
I doubt any private player has the guts to make any tank of their own, after all it's not a halwa. Makes you wonder what this make1 sh*t is all about when you perfectly know the situation of these private cos and then giving them such critical projects.

These two private scredrivered tanks coming to your neighborhood next defexpo soonView attachment 206823
Nahi thik hi hy... 55t±5% means 58t would be the originals promised Arjun weight, it's reasonably doable. Plus now they might accept bustle-autoloader NG-MBT.

Bas ye bhot bhayankar requirements hy.
Screenshot_2023-05-24-12-04-57-356-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
All these Paper designs make me laugh... Atleast develop the engine ecosystem? From whom you are going to ask for engines for your intermediate or intercontinental bombers?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles