DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

SavageKing456

Country flag
Soch samajh kar spoiler hatana...dill toot jaayega
I'm 80% sure the pic is most probably of DRDO's Archer UAV, just without the wings and canards; not some futuristic mumbo jumbo
On a side note there are few people here who jumps right in to defend Alpha Defence like they're the Jane's or something
FUFA got its tender released
So it has high probability of being a new project

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
And so the circus continues again..... First it was a RFI akin to armata now it is a RFI akin to Abrams x and KF 51 tanks concept. Just see the crew reqmt of 4 and an autoloader is also needed.
My only hope for FRCV becoming real is only something developed by DRDO and made by a DCPP mode with a private player.
I doubt any private player has the guts to make any tank of their own, after all it's not a halwa. Makes you wonder what this make1 sh*t is all about when you perfectly know the situation of these private cos and then giving them such critical projects.

These two private scredrivered tanks coming to your neighborhood next defexpo soon
1684854438046.png

Last edited:

Aniruddha Mulay

And so the circus continues again..... First it was a RFI akin to armata now it is a RFI akin to Abrams x and KF 51 tanks concept. Just see the crew reqmt of 4 and an autoloader is also needed.
My only hope for FRCV becoming real is only something developed by DRDO and made by a DCPP mode with a private player.
I doubt any private player has the guts to make any tank of their own, after all it's not a halwa. Makes you wonder what this make1 sh*t is all about when you perfectly know the situation of these private cos and then giving them such critical projects.

These two private scredrivered tanks coming to your neighborhood next defexpo soonView attachment 206823
FRCV is under Make-1, so unless these foreign OEM are willing to share their IP rights for their tank design with India, I don't see a foreign tank landing on Indian shores for FRCV.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles