DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
1. Accidents
2.Faulty ammo, grenades, landmines
3. Artillery duelling
I wasn't aware their was artillery dueling. I was impression shots were fired.

As for Accidents, Faulty ammo, grenades and landmines the casualties are way too high.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Isn't it concerning

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
DRDO is now planning to achieve 30,000 ft and 18 hours endurance by February 2022. Any updates on the issue?

thebakofbakchod

Time to change requirements.

Ok now Tapas-II needs to demonstrate flying at 35000 feets altitude for 24 hrs.

.:truestory::truestory:

Simultaneously, Start pushing for 30 Great American drones vigorously on a urgent bases.

Thank you😊😊
Those american drones are far superior to whatever ADE/DRDO has conceived so far. Especially their sensor/avionics package. Hard to take ADE seriously when they have not delivered on anything so far

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Nope, he's wrong.

This site features a UHF band aesa radar and a S band GaN aesa radar.

Both the sites in Bhopal and Udaipur feature these UHF and S band radar combo based on the IAI ELM-2090 TERRA radar. The UHF band radar has a range upwards of over 3000 km. IAF and NTRO call them VLRTR radars.

The BMD radar site in Rajasthan has the L band LRTR though.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Those american drones are far superior to whatever ADE/DRDO has conceived so far. Especially their sensor/avionics package. Hard to take ADE seriously when they have not delivered on anything so far
Exactly that is what I am trying to say. It's High time to change requirements and requirements should be aligned with what those of Great American products.

And obviously building at home is always meshy while begging is always easy and cheap. Moreover we have mastered this art of begging.

So Hurrraaa