DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Shuturmurg

Country flag
according to this article, kalyani will produce 250 atags in 1 year :eek1:

that is some huge Increase in firepower

Between this and L&t delivering tracked howitzers before schedule, I think our domestic industry is in good shape w.r.t. artillery of all types. In a couple of years we can expect orders for wheeled artillery as well.

We need to seriously work on developing domestic industry for UCAV.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Between this and L&t delivering tracked howitzers before schedule, I think our domestic industry is in good shape w.r.t. artillery of all types. In a couple of years we can expect orders for wheeled artillery as well.

We need to seriously work on developing domestic industry for UCAV.
Yes, drones industry will also grow significantly in coming years.

the main thing is R&D.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Time to change requirements.

Ok now Tapas-II needs to demonstrate flying at 35000 feets altitude for 24 hrs.

.:truestory::truestory:

Simultaneously, Start pushing for 30 Great American drones vigorously on a urgent bases.

Thank you😊😊
Actually the original requirement was of 30k feet with 28 hr endurance. But it was diluted later on to support the current industrial capability.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Actually the original requirement was of 30k feet with 28 hr endurance. But it was diluted later on to support the current industrial capability.
Quite possible.

I have Never understood UN Armed forces logics behind their GSQR. I mean America is a global power they do require jets/UAVs with high endurance but how come UN armed forces requirements always match best in the world.

If you are flying a UAV inside your own territory and you have lots of bases to launch these UAVs then why do you need 24 or 36 hrs endurance??

Sometimes I feel UN armed forces Generals are the agent of the enemy's of India they want India to remain dependent on others forever and suffer the consequences of each and every conflict/Geopolitics happening around the world.

Sorry, I seriously hate myself when I say UN armed forces to our own Armed forces but I had barely heard a single positive development from them Except their stupidity.