DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

SavageKing456

Country flag
I don't think it is KV literally as in "kinetic vehicle"

Exoatmospheric interceptors utilises KV to hit targets in space where aerodynamic control is useless , using wings on KV don't make sense to me

Let's see , time will tell

Me thinks KV is a cover name for HGV ( hypersonic glide vehicle )
Why would rci issue tender for wind tunnel testing and not drdl in case it's hgv

Photon

Country flag
As keralite i will say Worst organization india ever had! Wasting too much minerals..
KMML mined an entire village Alappad what happened to that sand? people are suffering with radioactivity.And the mined sand they just making it as Tio2 and sale in companies for making cheap product like paint, toothpaste and other house hold items and simply wasting costly minerals and also exporting this Tio2 not producing anything,china already banned export of this minerals,two years ago I found a man from KMMl co authored research paper on radioactivity along with japanese people, he just send mineral sample from here and that people publish paper on minerals in kerala. Also you don't know about south indian blacksoil lobby, they are very strong, even locals smuggling black sand for them and so many..KMMl is distryoing kerala or India's mineral wealth, and village people like in Alappad are suffering due to improper mining

Photon

Country flag
KMML mined an entire village Alappad what happened to that sand? people are suffering with radioactivity.And the mined sand they just making it as Tio2 and sale in companies for making cheap product like paint, toothpaste and other house hold items and simply wasting costly minerals and also exporting this Tio2 not producing anything,china already banned export of this minerals,two years ago I found a man from KMMl co authored research paper on radioactivity along with japanese people, he just send mineral sample from here and that people publish paper on minerals in kerala. Also you don't know about south indian blacksoil lobby, they are very strong, even locals smuggling black sand for them and so many..KMMl is distryoing kerala or India's mineral wealth, and village people like in Alappad are suffering due to improper mining
If APJ Abdul Kalam was not involved this titanium sponge section was also continue as a distant dream

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

DRDO's lab CVRDE issued a Tender for Development and Supply of a 1500Hp engine for Future Main Battle Tank aka FMBT. Ashok Leyland Limited, BEML Limited, Enlivening Technologies Pvt Limited, Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited, TATA Motors Limited and VEM Technologies had placed their bids for the same. During Techno-Commercial Evaluation Stage, Enlivening Technologies Pvt Ltd and VEM Technologies Pvt Ltd got eliminated due to "Not Complied with Technical Specifications" and also they have not submitted the "IP EMD".

Here comes the interesting part, the Financial Bidding and Evaluation Stage.
The price quoted by the companies were :
- BEML : INR 3,20,68,91,750.00
- Ashok Leyland: INR : 7,23,26,75,973.00
- Kirloskar Oil : 4,46,20,00,000.00
- TATA MOTORS: 5,08,64,43,384.00

BEML was announced the Lowest Bidder 1 (L1) and was given the final contract. The contract was signed on 04.12.2017. The delivery period is of 60 months ie 03.12.2022. Price Breakup :
Total Basic Cost : INR 278,00,000,000
GST(18% for the Job and 2% for deliverable) : 59,69,65,000

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

DRDO's lab CVRDE issued a Tender for Development and Supply of a 1500Hp engine for Future Main Battle Tank aka FMBT. Ashok Leyland Limited, BEML Limited, Enlivening Technologies Pvt Limited, Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited, TATA Motors Limited and VEM Technologies had placed their bids for the same. During Techno-Commercial Evaluation Stage, Enlivening Technologies Pvt Ltd and VEM Technologies Pvt Ltd got eliminated due to "Not Complied with Technical Specifications" and also they have not submitted the "IP EMD".

Here comes the interesting part, the Financial Bidding and Evaluation Stage.
The price quoted by the companies were :
- BEML : INR 3,20,68,91,750.00
- Ashok Leyland: INR : 7,23,26,75,973.00
- Kirloskar Oil : 4,46,20,00,000.00
- TATA MOTORS: 5,08,64,43,384.00

BEML was announced the Lowest Bidder 1 (L1) and was given the final contract. The contract was signed on 04.12.2017. The delivery period is of 60 months ie 03.12.2022. Price Breakup :
Total Basic Cost : INR 278,00,000,000
GST(18% for the Job and 2% for deliverable) : 59,69,65,000
This news is from 2018 or something new happened?

Photon

Country flag
@porky_kicker 🇮🇳👍✌ Jaihind man!!!!
(i don't have a Twitter account for give a reply but i am regular fan of paradox thoughts!!!🤓)

Anyway this is her first official visit to #Kochi !!!

One of India's biggest but not much publicized Scientific achievement in 2021!!
her sister ship INS Anvesha is also in trials, good news is both are in Arabian sea near Kerala cost!!
#VC_11184 in #gods_own_country

Nb: Count number of radomes, compare it's size with port trust building near and find the position of it's exhaust funnel, it's interesting!!!