DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Chinmoy

Country flag
I am not saying that asat was nothing, but historically we have done things when push comes to the shove.

Idk for what we are waiting for, just we should test it as chinki threat is real. I saw the article given by @FalconZero, It will concern anyone, they(chinks) are able to control the sats in very fast and extremely accurate way.

read this

Mission Shakti.jpeg

Look at the propulsion mechanism of KV. DACS (Divert Attitude Control System). This is the same system whose test video by Raytheon is been shared just a couple of page back. DRDO don't make such videos doesn't mean we are not working on it. Its test video has been shared here itself by @porky_kicker .

Chinmoy

Country flag

Chinmoy

Country flag
@Chinmoy I was wondering that what advantage does 2 stage warhead offers over single stage penetrating warhead. Right now we are using High carbon Steel are we going to replace it with tungsten.

And what does self propelled pre Impact meant here.
You are talking regarding KV here?

Chinmoy

Country flag
I AM talking about deep Earth penetrators.
Ok.

2-Figure1-1.png

By two stage warhead if you mean something like this, then the reason being behind such a penetrator is to give maximum penetration before the explosive could take out the target or its periphery.
There is a technical document from DRDO on it which I am sharing herewith.

Attachments

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My wish list.

1. Heavy combat helicopter.

2. Unmanned helicopter capable of carrying out attack and survillance role.

3. Next Gen. Optionally manned helicopter with radical design.

4. Fly by Wire flight controls.

5. A more powerful HTSE for IMRH.

I think these all program are just a successor and we should be able to do them given our experience.