DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
View attachment 127570
What about this vulnerability? Isn't it a serious flaw?
Ya'll Nibbiars this question would not be asked about other tanks but when comes to the MK 1A will leave no spaces.

And every tanks have this limitations. Can't just blame Mk1A.

FHTeGW6UcAAdjx-.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
That's no reason to leave such a vulnerability. It's like building a bunker with part of a roof missing.
Ya'll Nibbiars please read again about the gunner sight in the Mk1A threads.

And while they can't stop a heavy weaponry but surely can stop light weapons.

Haldilal

Country flag
Really? Do you mind showing me this on Abrams? T90? Merkava? Challenger ? Leopard?
Ya'll Nibbiars you need to read about the gunners sight in the MK1A therad you can better answer your own question than hearing a qnswer from me.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars please read again about the gunner sight in the Mk1A threads.

And while they can't stop a heavy weaponry but surely can stop light weapons.

Do you think the armour added onto tanks is made for stopping just light weapons?

Haldilal

Country flag
Do you think the armour added onto tanks is made for stopping just light weapons?
Ya'll first read about what I talked about then come and discuss it can't discuss with you if you are unable to understand what I am talkings.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars armata has this big hole gunner sight will its unmanned but still if target will immobilized its but no one is taking about its.

The limitations only appear on the Indian weapons not on the foreign maals.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars armata has this big hole gunner sight will its unmanned but still if target will immobilized its but no one is taking about its.

The limitations only appear on the Indian weapons not on the foreign maals.
That is because none of the major Foriegn maals have this vulnerability. Arjun MK1A is not a tank suitable for our near future needs, defense professionals know this, that's why they are designing a new tank in the first place. Arjun MK1A is a stop gap, that's all it is.

Haldilal

Country flag
That is because none of the major Foriegn maals have this vulnerability. Arjun MK1A is not a tank suitable for our near future needs, defense professionals know this, that's why they are designing a new tank in the first place. Arjun MK1A is a stop gap, that's all it is.
Ya'll Nibbiars if you can't even read my post then don't even metion me or quite my posts. Can't debate where it's just lagging on and on.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if you can't even read my post then don't even metion me or quite my posts. Can't debate where it's just lagging on and on.
Your armata point is useless. The whole point of having the unmanned turret in the first place was to increase crew survivability, the crew is in an armored capsule in the hull. Even if the tank gets hit there , the crew would be fine. This is not the case with Arjun Mk1A at all.

By separating the turret and crew, Russia can now conveniently place the gunners sight on the turret. It's not a vulnerability. As is the case with Mk1A.

Haldilal

Country flag
Your armata point is useless. The whole point of having the unmanned turret in the first place was to increase crew survivability, the crew is in an armored capsule in the hull. Even if the tank gets hit there , the crew would be fine. This is not the case with Arjun Mk1A at all.

By separating the turret and crew, Russia can now conveniently place the gunners sight on the turret. It's not a vulnerability. As is the case with Mk1A.
Ya'll Nibbiars It's not just about survability but also about immobilization where I even metioned about survability in that post don't put words.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars It's not just about survability but also about immobilization where I even metioned about surbility in that post don't put words.
It's about Arjun Mk1A having a major vulnerability, the major Foriegn maals not having it and you for some reason are trying to say "But Foriegn maal have this vulnerability too!" When they don't.

I will repeat again, case of Armata and Arjun are completely different. Gunner sight in Mk1A is a vulnerability as it directly risks the lives of our crewmen, in Armata it isn't.

Haldilal

Country flag
It's about Arjun Mk1A having a major vulnerability, the major Foriegn maals not having it and you for some reason are trying to say "But Foriegn maal have this vulnerability too!" When they don't.

I will repeat again, case of Armata and Arjun are completely different. Gunner sight in Mk1A is a vulnerability as it directly risks the lives of our crewmen, in Armata it isn't.
Ya'll Nibbiars if you are not going to read anything from my posts then why are you even quoting me?.

Haldilal

Country flag
View attachment 127570
What about this vulnerability? Isn't it a serious flaw?
Ya'll Nibbiars In this photographs the lower part are covered with the modular armouus and I believe the guns was also shown covered in some form of modular armouus at least the attachment in some models.

images - 2021-12-24T225022.107.jpeg

And about ths sight ever tanks sight has the problems but as I alcera metioned about the sight.

Haldilal

Country flag

NeXoft007

Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Nope. Da project's still on tho... South Nigafrica still helping us in mating next generation 155mm BHIM Cannon on Arjun Mk. 2...
Ya'll Nibbiars

really?.

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
Pretty sure it's going to be the guided version of Pinaka 122mm, Grad replacement rocket.
Also can be an ER version of something like 70mm APKWS.
Or a brand new intermediate caliber... Maybe 100mm.
Nah, it's something like mini harop kinda system. Asks for loiter time of 2 hrs. Only mini strike UAVs like system can achieve this. No rocket arty or mini turbojet missile gonna loiter for 2 hrs, only rotary munition will achieve that.

Articles