DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Needless to say orders will come after testing subject to budget constraints. since the backlog of two decades is being cleared now, there will be minor adjustments to schedules.

for technology intensive systems, delayed purchase is a not bad thing. it gives us a chance to be on par or near par with current global trends.
So sir u mean orders will be given but delayed

IndianHawk

Country flag
27-31st December
4 days of NOTAM for 200-300km range missiles.
My picks
-Pranash SRBM.
-XR-SAM or Akash-NG, along with Akash-NG ER.
Can't wait for XR - SAM. This will put india in a league of its own.

XR SAM along with S400 and we will shoot down entire porky air force within porkistan itself.

And by integrating XRSAM with akash NG , akash , barak8 , qrsam we will have our own mini s400 type integrated system . Far cheaper and far more reliable.

Vamsi

Country flag

XR SAM along with S400 and we will shoot down entire porky air force within porkistan itself.

And by integrating XRSAM with akash NG , akash , barak8 , qrsam we will have our own mini s400 type integrated system . Far cheaper and far more reliable.
Yes , I was also thinking of a S400 kind of system with XRSAM, Akash-NG ER, Barak-8, , Akash-NG, VL-Astra and common Radar system for all of them.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Yes , I was also thinking of a S400 kind of system with XRSAM, Akash-NG ER, Barak-8, , Akash-NG, VL-Astra and common Radar system for all of them.
That's a given . Once xrsam is ready it might take 2-3 years to fine tune the system and integration. A domestic system could cost half or less of s400 . We could procure and install it with numbers.

Also once SFDR tech matures (2-3years) it will also be used in some type of vertical lauch SAM providing further range than even XRSAM.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag

that's what the plan should be bring foreign tech and similarly develop indigenous warfare which can integrate and become deadly combo for enemies of Bharat

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Fully indigenous , two state missile , and second stage can possibly be dual pulse too .
is it for srbms also ??

also I had a question that mrsam intercepted iskander. So in-order to intercept these srbm does missile need different warhead than usual ??