DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

flanker99

Country flag
Two new notams are out. 16-17 Dec and 23-24 Dec
One is 800km other is 1300 km.

Rudram 2 test most likely along with either bramhos 800km version or something else.
Rudram 2 is unlikely as its range will be around 300km,in my opinion its going to be extended range brahmos and if we are lucky lrashm or maybe even HCM

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Anybody participating in this contest?

It would be awkward if inspite of all the unsolicited persistent gyan and gaali that DFI keeps giving DRDO, and no one from DFI participates in this.. :troll:
=============
Thank you for your enthusiastic response.
On popular demand the submission date for short Animation Film and Wallpaper Design Contest has been extended till 31 Dec 2021.

1639569868416.png

IndianHawk

Country flag
Anybody participating in this contest?

It would be awkward if inspite of all the unsolicited persistent gyan and gaali that DFI keeps giving DRDO, and no one from DFI participates in this.. :troll:
=============
Thank you for your enthusiastic response.
On popular demand the submission date for short Animation Film and Wallpaper Design Contest has been extended till 31 Dec 2021.

View attachment 125471

But but but.... DRDO can't even begin to understand the level of genuis achieved by DfIs. Reminds me of Sancho types . 😂

FalconZero

Country flag
But but but.... DRDO can't even begin to understand the level of genuis achieved by DfIs. Reminds me of Sancho types . 😂
I will push some work for wallpapers, animation is not my forte but i have made some peak kino like this,
Too Sexy Yaar.gif

Apologies, but yeah photoshop is something i am decent at, have some ideas so will mix my artistic and ps skills to produce something worthwhile.

IndianHawk

Country flag
South Korean Hycore hypersonic cruise missile. First flight likely in 2023. If they become successful in flying that before us, we should be ashamed

View attachment 125527
Depends on priority no?

If they put more money they will be ahead.
Meanwhile we have much more programs to fund compared to Koreans.

Even in missile domain we are probably funding 3-4 times more programs than Koreans .

SavageKing456

Country flag
South Korean Hycore hypersonic cruise missile. First flight likely in 2023. If they become successful in flying that before us, we should be ashamed

View attachment 125527
No scramjet flight test yet
How can they directly test working hcm?
Not to forget seeker and cooling?
Before you work on actual missle you have to clear propulsion first atleast?isn't it?
Incase test happens it would be shame for China as well and US also.

not so dravidian

Country flag

View attachment 125527
Komedi

They went to Russia for Iskander and bhramos copy.
Hell Indian company Zeus numerix did CFS for continuous detonation engine.

South Korea is an advanced nation, however when ramjet they r still amateurs.

Even russies r struggling
Will definitely take more than 7 years.

Kalkioftoday

Country flag
No scramjet flight test yet
How can they directly test working hcm?
Not to forget seeker and cooling?
Before you work on actual missle you have to clear propulsion first atleast?isn't it?
Incase test happens it would be shame for China as well and US also.
Who knows they might have even complete the Scramjet TDV testing in secret.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
You'll get everything in due time. In next few years we are going to have a flood of new missiles while older once achieve maturity and enter service.

Army is still not clear what it wants from prahar / pralay and pranash. Once that's sorted we'll have very fast induction and production.

Our missile tech has matured.
If the Army wasn't sure about what to do with the 3 Big Ps, then China has given them the perfect excuse. We need tactical missiles on the LAC frontlines that can hit deep inside Occupied Tibet & Occupied Turkestan.

Pralay has a max range of 500 Km.

Pranash has a range of 200 Km.

When deployed from Ladakh they can easily obliterate targets in Hotan air base in Occupied Turkestan.

1639601671097.png

Even in Occupied Tibet, all the forward bases are well within the range of these missiles.

1639601807245.png

Articles