DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Rudram 3 looks to be a Missile Which will be similar to the Russian R-37 Missile, an AWACS Killer Missile in my opinion.
Maybe Rudram 3 is basically an Indian version R-37 Missile? Because the Looks of it seem to resemble the R-37 and the dimensions i guess will be Very similar so I am guessing the use of this Missile will be very similar?
To be honest I am inclined to believe that Rudram 3 will be an Antiship and AWACS Killer Missile. That's what I am inclined to believe.
View attachment 125672
Do you even know what Rudram missiles are? You should wait and go through this forum b4 posting and you’ll learn things you didn’t knew b4. Rudram are anti-radiation missiles, launched from air to hit radiation (radar) sources on ground. It’s not an A2A missile.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Do you even know what Rudram missiles are? You should wait and go through this forum b4 posting and you’ll learn things you didn’t knew b4. Rudram are anti-radiation missiles, launched from air to hit radiation (radar) sources on ground. It’s not an A2A missile.
Tikka bhai 🤡

not so dravidian

Country flag
Rudram 3 looks to be a Missile Which will be similar to the Russian R-37 Missile, an AWACS Killer Missile in my opinion.
Maybe Rudram 3 is basically an Indian version R-37 Missile? Because the Looks of it seem to resemble the R-37 and the dimensions i guess will be Very similar so I am guessing the use of this Missile will be very similar?
To be honest I am inclined to believe that Rudram 3 will be an Antiship and AWACS Killer Missile. That's what I am inclined to believe.
View attachment 125672
Bro no offense
i believe u r randomly posting ur opinion.
U wud need to give a satisfactory explanation wrt mechanics/working and not just by looks

However u right that rudram is awacs killer with right mod.
Simply modify the seeker/inputs, we get anti awacs missile

Super Flanker

Country flag
Bro no offense
i believe u r randomly posting ur opinion.
U wud need to give a satisfactory explanation wrt mechanics/working and not just by looks

However u right that rudram is awacs killer with right mod.
Simply modify the seeker/inputs, we get anti awacs missile
Sorry bro.
I was not aware.
I had thought that Rudram would be an Anti AWACs type missile.
Sorry man.
Will try and research next time and will than draw a conclusion.
But to be fair, Rudram 3 has a lot of potential as use for Anti AWACs type missile if you do the right Changes in the Respective Missile.
I guess for now ,we will be using Brahmos air launch Variant for Anti AWACs Operations.
Once again sorry,I will research next time and post information here.

Super Flanker

Country flag
AURA or Aurora project?
Bro, I don't think so that there is any project Called AURA anymore.
I believe AURA was the Former name of the GHATAK UAV project which was formerly called AURA but later changed its Designation to GHATAK
Please note - I may be wrong here so feel free to correct me
378bb849b52547af3ee47035d14d96f6-1.jpg

not so dravidian

Country flag
Sorry bro.
I was not aware.
I had thought that Rudram would be an Anti AWACs type missile.
Sorry man.
Will try and research next time and will than draw a conclusion.
But to be fair, Rudram 3 has a lot of potential as use for Anti AWACs type missile if you do the right Changes in the Respective Missile.
I guess for now ,we will be using Brahmos air launch Variant for Anti AWACs Operations.
Once again sorry,I will research next time and post information here.
AURA or Aurora project?
Aurora
Aura is ADA project
Which has project director from ADA not rci
What is aurora? Is it related to avatar.
:yawn:

This name cluster fuk is annoying

Articles