DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

IndianHawk

Country flag
If the Army wasn't sure about what to do with the 3 Big Ps, then China has given them the perfect excuse. We need tactical missiles on the LAC frontlines that can hit deep inside Occupied Tibet & Occupied Turkestan.

Pralay has a max range of 500 Km.

Pranash has a range of 200 Km.

When deployed from Ladakh they can easily obliterate targets in Hotan air base in Occupied Turkestan.

View attachment 125630

Even in Occupied Tibet, all the forward bases are well within the range of these missiles.

View attachment 125631
Army understands the need of range. Hold up is probably about shelf life of missiles and type of fuel ( how fast can they be launched in solvos. ) I think those issues are more prominent.

IndianHawk

Country flag
View attachment 125626CVRDE has indigenously developed a compact & light weight 600HP engine ab-initio with the help of industry, for futuristic Combat Field Vehicles. Today first cranking of this engine was demonstrated successfully.
They have great commercial potential too as they can be licensed for trucks manufacturing.

Right now most Indian automobiles have foreign licensed engines and pay royalty on them example maruti uses Fiat engines .

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

not so dravidian

Country flag
Ashok Leyland is production cum partner.

Earlier saw a 3d CAD saying that CVRDE had partnered with mahindra for engine development
@fire starter Bhai any idea??

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Rudram 3 looks to be a Missile Which will be similar to the Russian R-37 Missile, an AWACS Killer Missile in my opinion.
Maybe Rudram 3 is basically an Indian version R-37 Missile? Because the Looks of it seem to resemble the R-37 and the dimensions i guess will be Very similar so I am guessing the use of this Missile will be very similar?
To be honest I am inclined to believe that Rudram 3 will be an Antiship and AWACS Killer Missile. That's what I am inclined to believe.
MAKS_Airshow_2013_(Ramenskoye_Airport,_Russia)_(524-21).jpg

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag

Articles