DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
HAL really needs to chill and first finish the Tejas MK2, LCH, IMRH and AMCA before jumping into this.🙄

These sarkaris really take not winning very personally, don't they.?

View attachment 125310
This people are already not able to do 3 projects(TEDBF, AMCA, Tejas mk2) on time and they want to do a Transport Plane Project. Wow the Irony I must say is Strong here I have to Admit to say the Least in my opinion.

Tuco

Country flag
This design change was mentioned by ADA way back, may be 5-6 years back in an AI seminar. The speaker mentioned that they have found the design of Tapas(then Rustom-2) was sub-optimal for UAV's and twin boom is the most optimal and they would make the requisite design changes. I sincerely hope that this is a completely new program and they won't touch the Tapas. It is already late..

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
Cats warrior update
#UPDATES HAL CATS System
-Serrated nozzles of PTAE-7 is being done in collaboration with Safran, at least one set of nozzles are ready, coating pending
-Deck Landings simulated, shown that within given tolerances it can land on our deck platforms. No refueller variant as of now

1- We found out that CATS Warrior is designed to work in numbers greater than 30 at once while entering enemy territory,
2- It is not fully autonomous yet, requires a ground controller flying it until it links to MAX 3- HALE CATS Infinity scaled down model to fly soon for TD

(Posting text bcoz tweet not showing)

SavageKing456

Country flag
#UPDATES HAL CATS System
-Serrated nozzles of PTAE-7 is being done in collaboration with Safran, at least one set of nozzles are ready, coating pending
-Deck Landings simulated, shown that within given tolerances it can land on our deck platforms. No refueller variant as of now

1- We found out that CATS Warrior is designed to work in numbers greater than 30 at once while entering enemy territory,
2- It is not fully autonomous yet, requires a ground controller flying it until it links to MAX 3- HALE CATS Infinity scaled down model to fly soon for TD

(Posting text bcoz tweet not showing)
Screenshot (26).png

It will be somewhat like this

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Is this a subsidiary/sales front of a multinational? They are claiming to have developed Male and APS!

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
and when did this HALE happen? was it in news before?

Not HALE, it's bloody Rustom 2
Is it a misquote where MALE was quoted as HALE. Haven't seen any HALE model??

This new drone is also termed as MALE and it has yet to fly!!
1639555025515.png

IndianHawk

Country flag
Saar I want pralay
You'll get everything in due time. In next few years we are going to have a flood of new missiles while older once achieve maturity and enter service.

Army is still not clear what it wants from prahar / pralay and pranash. Once that's sorted we'll have very fast induction and production.

Our missile tech has matured.

Articles