Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
A wise indian general once said " yuddh Nagada Baja kar kabhi nai Ata " meaning a war never comes while beating war drums , at least in modern times

KurtisBrian

Country flag
I think that all this will turn out to be a big bunch and will be written off as exercises.
yeah. Didn't the Russians already starve/force out most of the Ukrainians they didn't like? Usually sane people don't hurt people they like.
Of course, if people hurt you then you can be quite certain they don't like you. I learned at least some Catholics, Greeks, Canadians and Filipinos don't like me. Ouch. :D

Waanar

Country flag
Could be propaganda, paid him 100 bucks to show up for one day, do random exercises, then go back.
West does love multicultural activities, similar to how a lot of media was talking about foreign mercs helping Ukraine, when they are some 2-5k and will make 0 difference.
Well boys, I hate to break it to you but there are more than just this one guy fighting in Ukraine with an Indian origin.

Source: Trust me bro

Edit- Some on Russian side too.
Dunno if DPR/LPR or regular Russki military.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
yeah. Didn't the Russians already starve/force out most of the Ukrainians they didn't like? Usually sane people don't hurt people they like.
Of course, if people hurt you then you can be quite certain they don't like you. I learned at least some Catholics, Greeks, Canadians and Filipinos don't like me. Ouch. :D
I spoke about the civil defense siren in Donetsk.
The satellites did not record the columns of cars.
It is clear about the relations between Ukraine and Russia. Putin wants a vassal state of Ukraine. But we don't want to be his vassal.

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
I think Ukraine starting something to blame Russians. No reason for Russians to start anything now especially when season is not good for tank movement

KurtisBrian

Country flag
I spoke about the civil defense siren in Donetsk.
The satellites did not record the columns of cars.
It is clear about the relations between Ukraine and Russia. Putin wants a vassal state of Ukraine. But we don't want to be his vassal.
Ooh, right. So I am probably wrong. Switching sides. Russians could be viewing Ukrainians as a sort of traitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles