Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waanar

Country flag
Yeah, this isn't posturing or exercise anymore.

If they're seriously calling up reserves for training (Idk how it works over there but if the frequency of training is being increased to be on par with active soldiers, the cost probably doesn't justify a mere exercise or sabre rattling session), I'd say it's at least going to be a wholly Biden-approved "minor incursion" at the very least.
At it's worst, we might see the final trigger to worldwide chaos, war and misery.

Let's hope this doesn't turn into a war.
It'll result in a massive number of senseless deaths on both sides. Doesn't matter who wins.

Edit: Tune in here for Biden's statement regarding Ukraine today (19 February 2022) -

Last edited:

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Yeah, this isn't posturing or exercise anymore.

If they're seriously calling up reserves for training (Idk how it works over there but if the frequency of training is being increased to be on par with active soldiers, the cost probably doesn't justify a mere exercise or sabre rattling session), I'd say it's at least going to be a wholly Biden-approved "minor incursion" at the very least.
At it's worst, we might see the final trigger to worldwide chaos, war and misery.

Let's hope this doesn't turn into a war.
It'll result in a massive number of senseless deaths on both sides. Doesn't matter who wins.

Edit: Tune in here for Biden's statement regarding Ukraine today (19 February 2022) -
Meeting summary- Kuch nahin, chai nashta biscut. Blah blah russia invade blah blah economic sanction blah blah united europe etc.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think Putin is going to prosecute against Ukraine the threat he has been denying. My prayers are to our Ukrainian brothers and sisters and particularly to @Akim. I know even our resident Russian and Putin-lovers here will be praying for your safety.

✊✊✊

SanjeevM

Country flag
Can someone follow @JoeBiden into World War 3?

Does he know what he is doing on Russia-Ukrain issue?

No doubt Inflation is 40 years record high, prices of Gas and Energy are rising and millions are intruding in the US via the southern borders.
#BidenShouldRetire

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Video uploaded by leaders of the separatist republics calling for the emergency evacuations(released on 18th Feb) were recorded two days earlier on 16th February, the video’s metadata has shown.

FL6A6MaXwAc0bJ1.jpeg

Russians humiliated the US for creating war hysteria while continously building up the momentum... A democracy which counts heads & not brains can not win an information war against an authoritarian regime.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Grave in law: state adopts national standard for mass-casualty burial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles