Indian Special Forces

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Wait wait wait hmm contacts,quads,binos? Helmets seems to be Army ones that PC also seems like the ones 10 para got recently can anyone confirm?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Do TW Helmets have such a huge gap in the back or is it camera angle or is the dude wearing a helmet that is twice his actual size?
They don't usually it's mostly angle but the their is still some gap it's not about the size it's just heads of our guys are a little small lol see more pics of 9 and you will understand it leaves very little gap

VictorDelta4

Country flag
They don't usually it's mostly angle but the their is still some gap it's not about the size it's just heads of our guys are a little small lol see more pics of 9 and you will understand it leaves very little gap
Helmets are definitely not properly sized. Even with comtacs, there would still be a significant gap for this dude in the picture.

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do TW Helmets have such a huge gap in the back or is it camera angle or is the dude wearing a helmet that is twice his actual size?
I’ll be the one saying i don’t think that’s his helmet i think he was given that just for the exercise :scared1:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I’ll be the one saying i don’t think that’s his helmet i think he was given that just for the exercise :scared1:
Para guy's have it nothing big it's becoming standard for them that is his helmet as for Infantry who are using olive planet fast helmets in the excercise that's definitely not their helmet and gear they just use it for excercise

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Para guy's have it nothing big it's becoming standard for them that is his helmet as for Infantry who are using olive planet fast helmets in the excercise that's definitely not their helmet and gear they just use it for excercise
Is that para guy or inf.?if para how come is helmet is so oversized?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles