jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
All my dreams mate
I always prayed garuds to perform intended roles
So they will be trained in mordern PJ and CCT tactics
So they will also procure necessary equipments for such purpose
We can expect huge nos of sdr uhf and vhf comms nvg mordern pc battle belts and strobes
Hope they induct arads
This is how a world class force is made

Arad Operator

Country flag
All my dreams mate
We can expect huge nos of sdr uhf and vhf comms nvg mordern pc battle belts and strobes
Hope they induct arads
They already have equipment required for these specific roles. Israeli, US and Assembled in India SDRs and other COMM equipment is also their.:D

They have enough weapons, small arms should be least of their concern as present and focus should be on gaining experience.

Arad Operator

Country flag
For CSAR iam assuming it’s wartime only cause what if the downed pilot is captured as POW by the enemy? Idk it may sound dumb but what’s the actual scenario in which CSAR will perform its designated roles?
WC Alpha Victor like situation where the pilot wasn't immediately captured!

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Every SF is mandated to have a good chunk of PARA-Motor qualified operatives, Some officers from SF and SOFs also learn to fly choppers!
U cant fly choppers if you dont have science stream...Mostly Arty or Signals or Engg branch Officers fly choppers after a detailed exam and sent for training at Army Aviation School.

Arad Operator

Country flag
U cant fly choppers if you dont have science stream...Mostly Arty or Signals or Engg branch Officers fly choppers after a detailed exam and sent for training at Army Aviation School.
Their are many SF/Airborne officers who are currently flying choppers in the AAC, yk right?
I didn't say anything about stream cuz its common knowlegde, I even mentioned Officers only so some smart bunch of chaps don't say 'jawans also can't join'!:D

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Their are many SF/Airborne officers who are currently flying choppers in the AAC, yk right?
I didn't say anything about stream cuz its common knowlegde, I even mentioned Officers only so some smart bunch of chaps don't say 'jawans also can't join'!:D
Airborne yea..SF i havent seen.

i would love to see photos of officers from 9 para sf or 1,2,3,4 etc flying helis.

VictorDelta4

Country flag
They already have equipment required for these specific roles. Israeli, US and Assembled in India SDRs and other COMM equipment is also their.:D

They have enough weapons, small arms should be least of their concern as present and focus should be on gaining experience.
What do their comms setup look like?

VictorDelta4

Country flag
All my dreams mate
Hope they induct arads

Because of the Israeli influence, we might just see India's own Unit 669 taking shape apart from CCT/JTAC duties. Para boys meanwhile taking care of the TACP duties!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles