Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
@pmaitra @arpakola @jouni
I talked to a few guys I know in the CAR region. Apparently They are being offered USD $1000 per month to fight in Ukraine .... many cities have underground clubs to recruit people , of course on invite only basis.

jouni

I talked to a few guys I know in the CAR region. Apparently They are being offered USD $1000 per month to fight in Ukraine .... many cities have underground clubs to recruit people , of course on invite only basis.
Putin has lost Ukraine, coffins are getting empty. His focus is now in Syria. AFAIK the cease fire has hold in Ukraine these last few weeks. Next step for Russia is to look for honourable exit...

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Putin has lost Ukraine, coffins are getting empty. His focus is now in Syria. AFAIK the cease fire has hold in Ukraine these last few weeks. Next step for Russia is to look for honourable exit...
For 22000 grn. can hire two ex-officers from Russia.

pmaitra

There are people in Russia who are volunteering to go and fight in MaloRussia. CAR has poor people, so it might be easy to recruit them, than to recruit people from Russia. I have posted a video of a guy singing "Novorossiya, Novaya Rossiya," who is also a volunteer, who collects items from Russia and transports them to the NovoRossiyan militia.

Considering the fact these these volunteers are from what used too be the Soviet Union, many were probably conscripts, and have had military training in the past, although presently, they might just be peasants or labourers.
I think the west has lost Ukraine. It is going to return to where it has been for centuries. Next step for Russia is to unite the Uralic people. :wink:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I think the west has lost Ukraine. It is going to return to where it has been for centuries. Next step for Russia is to unite the Uralic people. :wink:
And Syria:scared1:

pmaitra

And Syria:scared1:
Angela Merkelovskaya got Syria as far as the population is concerned.

I have not seen a bigger idiot in Europe, but being somewhat Polska, she had managed to ruin Germany effectively.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Angela Merkelovskaya got Syria as far as the population is concerned.

I have not seen a bigger idiot in Europe, but being somewhat Polska, she had managed to ruin Germany effectively.
Did you wonder why they go to the EU, rather than Russia? On my floor in the apartment next door lives a Syrian. He received the diploma of the doctor and stayed here.

pmaitra

Did you wonder why they go to the EU, rather than Russia? On my floor in the apartment next door lives a Syrian. He received the diploma of the doctor and stayed here.
Good. Let them go to Germany.

Last time the Mongols/Huns entered Germany, the Germans ran away to the south, and caused the collapse of the already weakened Roman Empire.

This time the Arabs will flood into Germany causing the Germans to flee, causing the European Union to collapse.

Poland will have to swallow its fake pride and suck up to Russia. The Ukrops will be busted, and Malo-Russia will probably vote to join Mother Russia. Finland will shut down its troll factory and begin to get back to its senses and mend its relationship with Russia.

Mikhail Tie-eat-a-vili, Arsenic "Nuland's Boy" Yatz, and Petro Chocolate-a-shenko will probably end up in London or somewhere in the US, as junk puppet dictators.

Interesting days ahead.

P.S.: Lots of interesting people live on your floor. Do you live in a Khrushchyovka?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Good. Let them go to Germany.

Last time the Mongols/Huns entered Germany, the Germans ran away to the south, and caused the collapse of the already weakened Roman Empire.

This time the Arabs will flood into Germany causing the Germans to flee, causing the European Union to collapse.

Poland will have to swallow its fake pride and suck up to Russia. The Ukrops will be busted, and Malo-Russia will probably vote to join Mother Russia. Finland will shut down its troll factory and begin to get back to its senses and mend its relationship with Russia.

Mikhail Tie-eat-a-vili, Arsenic "Nuland's Boy" Yatz, and Petro Chocolate-a-shenko will probably end up in London or somewhere in the US, as junk puppet dictators.

Interesting days ahead.

P.S.: Lots of interesting people live on your floor. Do you live in a Khrushchyovka?

Don't dwell on only the very distant past. In ancient times, people ass grass I cleaned up. Offer it back?:bounce:

pmaitra

Don't dwell on only the very distant past. In ancient times, people ass grass I cleaned up. Offer it back?:bounce:

What is this called?

Yushchenkovka?
Yanukovichovka?
Yatsenovka?
Nulandovka?
Chocolatovka?

Just kidding. :biggrin2:

You should install a large water tank at the top of the building. You never know when those Ukro-Nazis will try to set it on fire. Odessa is known for fires.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You should install a large water tank at the top of the building. You never know when those Ukro-Nazis will try to set it on fire. Odessa is known for fires.
Thanks for the stupid advice.
ё.................................................................

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Motorola FOR SNR
..............................................................................................

Last edited:

soldier of Putin

2,560 soldiers martyred as of August 24. This is a terribly big number for a modern war. Russia had to withdraw from Chechnya after 5,700 deaths. Serbia had to withdraw from Kosovo after 1,000 deaths. This many deaths is terrible for Ukraine which only has 40 million people.

I do fear, the worst is yet to come. Minsk 2 is going to break down next month if not sooner. In times of no ceasefire, Ukraine usually loses more than 10 soldiers daily. Horror. Ukrainian soldiers are brave, but a modern war cannot be won on courage alone. Without military hardware, you just cannot win a modern war.

pmaitra

What is this called?

Yushchenkovka?
Yanukovichovka?
Yatsenovka?
Nulandovka?
Chocolatovka?

Just kidding. :biggrin2:

Baba @Akim, I think your translator misfired. Here it is, for your perusal.

Как это называется?

Ющенковка?
Януковичовка?
Ятсеновка?
Нуландовка?
Шоколадовка?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Baba @Akim, I think your translator misfired. Here it is, for your perusal.

Как это называется?

Ющенковка?
Януковичовка?
Ятсеновка?
Нуландовка?
Шоколадовка?
Stop living Soviet times!
Odessa. New homes on the site of a former microdistrict of khrushchyovka

Last edited:

pmaitra

Stop living Soviet times!
Odessa. New homes on the site of a former microdistrict of khrushchyovka
I will be fair. That housing complex is beautiful.

The question is, how many people can afford an apartment here? One must sell a lot of chocolates to afford this. I am assuming that only the few chosen ones can afford this in the Oligopoly of Ukraine.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I will be fair. That housing complex is beautiful.

The question is, how many people can afford an apartment here? One must sell a lot of chocolates to afford this. I am assuming that only the few chosen ones can afford this in the Oligopoly of Ukraine.
If built on the former homes the owner of the old housing apartment gets free + lots of social categories. The rest - $ 1,000/sq. meter. Tell me, what is better: to wait free housing 15-20 years (as in Soviet times) or 15-20 years to pay Bank for your apartment? Before the war with Russia it Rabbit government, annually in Ukraine were built more housing than in the UkrSSR.

pmaitra

If built on the former homes the owner of the old housing apartment gets free + lots of social categories. The rest - $ 1,000/sq. meter. Tell me, what is better: to wait free housing 15-20 years (as in Soviet times) or 15-20 years to pay Bank for your apartment? Before the war with Russia it Rabbit government, annually in Ukraine were built more housing than in the UkrSSR.
Ok, so this is two things:

• Those who lived in the old Khrushchyoka get an excellent deal, because the new building is built on the real estate occupied by old residents. Good deal. This is better than Soviet times.
  • Those who are paying $1000 per square meter have to be filthy rich. Who can afford this? Even in the US, I can get my own single bedroom apartment for that amount, or maybe even less. Bad Deal. This is worse than Soviet times.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ok, so this is two things:

• Those who lived in the old Khrushchyoka get an excellent deal, because the new building is built on the real estate occupied by old residents. Good deal. This is better than Soviet times.
  • Those who are paying $1000 per square meter have to be filthy rich. Who can afford this? Even in the US, I can get my own single bedroom apartment for that amount, or maybe even less. Bad Deal. This is worse than Soviet times.
I agree. Housing is expensive. It should cost 500-600 dollars. The rest is eaten by the corruption and greed of construction companies.
Total price 2-room apartment in Odessa 42-45 thousand dollars.
Before the war people were paying for a 2-room apartment loan 3200-3500 grn. per month. Removable flat cost 2500-3000 UAH + utilities (250 UAH). What better: to pay for someone else's housing, or for his?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles